Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? (3418 Views)

Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
i already knew this is the kind of person behind a name like that
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
your moniker already did the intro.

1 Like

Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Augustap(f): 12:06am On Feb 10, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
Oh yeah guys & girls, niggas & b!tches.

I'm being compelled to upload my pics after several disturbances from nairaland girls...

They keep sending me myriads of pms and begged for my number.
The few ones like Estharfabian, Dacblogger etc that has been lucky to see me could attest to it that they drooled at my tantalizing and dazzling appearance and were wowed at my basking and phlegmatic splendor..

Whenever I gallivant on the road, I'm always the cynosure of all eyes as girls despite walking with their respective boyfriends keep fastening their attention on my awesome physique.

The nairaland b!tches like Benita27, Augustap, etc keep disturbing my pm with countless of messages begging to see me..

My outward appearance is so enchanting and if you see me then you no look twice then ur neck get fracture problem.

Whenever I wear my Italian shirt with starch up an the costly trousers I bought from the Texas and my German perfume and English dressing shoe. Girls beg to become my slave cos I'm the next pretty mike.

Oh well lemme not relay plethora and superfluousity of words.

Lemme just drop the Morrafuccking pics..

Girls rate my Swaggs and handsome pics.
Matured comments pls no bashing.
Were you actually delivered like a normal child or your mum blew you like the mucus in a runny nose

1 Like

Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Augustap(f): 12:09am On Feb 10, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
Oh yeah guys & girls, niggas & b!tches.

I'm being compelled to upload my pics after several disturbances from nairaland girls...

They keep sending me myriads of pms and begged for my number.
The few ones like Estharfabian, Dacblogger etc that has been lucky to see me could attest to it that they drooled at my tantalizing and dazzling appearance and were wowed at my basking and phlegmatic splendor..

Whenever I gallivant on the road, I'm always the cynosure of all eyes as girls despite walking with their respective boyfriends keep fastening their attention on my awesome physique.

The nairaland b!tches like Benita27, Augustap, etc keep disturbing my pm with countless of messages begging to see me..

My outward appearance is so enchanting and if you see me then you no look twice then ur neck get fracture problem.

Whenever I wear my Italian shirt with starch up an the costly trousers I bought from the Texas and my German perfume and English dressing shoe. Girls beg to become my slave cos I'm the next pretty mike.

Oh well lemme not relay plethora and superfluousity of words.

Lemme just drop the Morrafuccking pics..

Girls rate my Swaggs and handsome pics.
Matured comments pls no bashing.
et me sound this as a warning to you. Am not ready to partake in your sense taking swear, cos your senselessness is not ordinary
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by StupidYorubaFool: 12:11am On Feb 10, 2017
noona:
Is he wearing thongs??omg!! megafuckery!!!
me too. I laugh so teh i mess grin
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by StupidYorubaFool: 12:16am On Feb 10, 2017
Augustap:
et me sound this as a warning to you. Am not ready to partake in your sense taking swear, cos your senselessness is not ordinary
don't tell me that your panties are wet already by the mere sight of that pics.

U been expect to see one fine fresh guy with six packs abi?

Olosho
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 10, 2017
Augustap:

Were you actually delivered like a normal child or your mum blew you like the mucus in a runny nose
oi oi ,iv always wanted a girl in glasses
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 10, 2017
Augustap:
shocked
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 10, 2017
CHAI OP

Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Augustap(f): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
i already knew this is the kind of person behind a name like that
His name is already an advertiser of his stupidity... He is so repulsive
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Augustap(f): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
oi oi ,iv always wanted a girl in glasses
You have a thing for nerds?
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
Augustap:
You have a thing for nerds?
i like nerds smiley
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by StupidYorubaFool: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
i like nerds smiley
back off nigga. That biatch is mine.

Now stay away from her
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
back off nigga. That biatch is mine.

Now stay away from her
where in the hell did this one pop off from?
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
this one have furiously gone mad cheesy
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Preca(f): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
as for your profile pics well you no too too fine Sha, you just wan form fresh babe.

You're average Sha anywhere where do you reside ? Can we go private?
are you using syle to insult me or what?
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Hannysmilez(f): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
The OP knows he's cray right?
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Augustap(f): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
i like nerds smiley
OK...cool
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by coolestofall(m): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Augustap:
OK...cool
I'm into nerds too. Those glasses r like a turn on 4 me.
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by StupidYorubaFool: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Preca:
are you using syle to insult me or what?
whatever, send me a pm
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
EmperorLee:
Chaiii, *ClicksTongueContinously*.

Eyin ara ile, ki a to ma beto lo, arakunrin ten wo ninu aworan to wa loke yii, ba se bi ko leleyi ooh. Awon aye lo so di bayii.

Haa!!! Nkan be.
English pls.
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by StupidYorubaFool: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
English pls.
don't you understand Yoruba dialect? it says "ladies and gentlemen this man you're seeing here is absolutely crazy"
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
don't do you understand Yoruba dialect? it says "ladies and gentlemen this man you're seeing here is absolutely crazy"
Do I look like a Yoruba demon?
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by StupidYorubaFool: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
Do I look like a Yoruba demon?
no rather you look like a Yoruba queen of the coast or Berra still a Yoruba demoness
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by StupidYorubaFool: 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Berlynn:
OP tats not you, seen this picture several times on nl ..... lol
wow so your buffday rhymes with valentine??

ur current bf must be a lucky one.

hbd dear
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
wow so your buffday rhymes with valentine??

ur current bf must be a lucky one.

hbd dear
awww thanks dear cheesy
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by Mznaett: 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Fiokor ke ajen emi aforo useme ama oshocked
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by StupidYorubaFool: 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Berlynn:
awww thanks dear cheesy
well I'm full of magnanimity cos I'm a philanthropist,

where do you reside?? I'd like to surprised you with a present..

no ulterior motives intended.
Re: Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? by StupidYorubaFool: 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mznaett:
Fiokor ke ajen emi aforo useme ama oshocked
afo awo annang ado useme. unam ikot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Bought Ice Cream Just To See Her Pant, What She Did Next Was Shocking(pics) / How I Sleep Will My Driver's Wife(a Man Confess) / See The Major Causes Of Erection Problems In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.