Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (78782 Views)

Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by oloriLFC(f): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Everything marathon is in the blood of Kenyans undecided
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by AlphaStyles(m): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
AshawoGirl:
That is how Nigeria boys are. 90% of them have small preek grin
ur name sef don let me know say u dy do olosho work
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by marshalcarter: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
dat afonjass city grin

#runs 990/km/s
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by AlphaStyles(m): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
u want pussy u see am u run
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by passyhansome(m): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wetin concern me na my Toto?

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by holluphemydavid(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kenya again?
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Mcowubaba: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
AshawoGirl:
Or did you consider that Nigerian girl's hole is just fascinatingly too wide and deep
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by leobrownish(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Chai!!! aw many u don sleep with? my mind tells me, u jst forming girl... u b man! NON SENSE
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by evy1(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
AshawoGirl:
if you pussy is not deep like well,you wont conclude 90percent have small preek.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by AreaFada2: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Why always marathon sex? Olympic sex & Commonwealth Games sex nko? shocked shocked
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by autonomous22: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
person no go Bleep free again ......
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Hbuyosh(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Chidonc:
lol, only in Kenya things like this happen, how I wish buhari is there President ...
Only in Kenya really? Cant u see the similar threads up there and down below? A 14yr old's kitten killed an elder from Imo!
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Originalsly: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hmmm..... interesting.... why would someone try to run away from anyone after marathon anything?... this guy judgement very poor... even for the ehmmm...it must be pay for one get 3 free hookers.
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by pobosky20(m): 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Haba!!

Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Akposkibo(m): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kenya and weird news are 5&6
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by AshawoGirl(f): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
leobrownish:

Chai!!! aw many u don sleep with? my mind tells me, u jst forming girl... u b man! NON SENSE

That is your bizinez
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by PETUK(m): 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
SINZ:
Why people patronize prostitutes still irks me
less stress
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by leobrownish(m): 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
AshawoGirl:

That is your bizinez

lol.... e pain am
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by condomuser: 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
African Oloshos are too violent, and they don't have proper job training to provide a good customer service.

They talk to you as if you owe them money and as if you are the cause of their predicament undecided

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Crystalclara(f): 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Gobe
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by neche2007: 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
why everthing news about kenya is fok fok and sexx sexx?
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Micah360(m): 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
People will just be embarasing themselves nd 4 wat?.. The idiot knew he had no money with him but won't keep his desires in check.. Some guys sha undecided undecided
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Romzii: 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Abeg which kind phone dem use video this thing? See as everybody blue!
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by SINZ: 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
PETUK:
less stress

Thank you sir. But I'd get more gratification knowing that those legs didn't spread cos I'm gonna pay for it.
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by cyclone101(m): 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good for him
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by onadana: 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
AshawoGirl:

I didn't see anywhere that spoke about prick. Moreover no be quantity na quality.
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by piagetskinner(m): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
SINZ:

That's because they've been given over to a depraved mind
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nairaland and Kenya news are 5&6

Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
SINZ:
they let their deeks guide their life. They really are no different from alot of men grin only they paid
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by SINZ: 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
they let their deeks guide their life. They really are no different from alot of men grin only they paid

Tell me about it.. smiley
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Beey(f): 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
omega25red:
who understands the language they are speaking? can you translate? and how come the man's car refuse to move?
I am Kenyan.they are talking about how they worked one worked for him and he didn't give her even a cent.He threatened to call the cops when they held on to his car door and they told him to go ahead and do so.Other men came to convince him to pay.The girl in black is the victim while the girl in red is fighting for her friend to get paid.The victim says that "he must pay for p****.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.