Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Men Don't Like Tall Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don't Like Tall Women (65705 Views)

Why Do People Like Tall Girls? / Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? / Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by tissot84: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2009
I am 6feet tall and i luv tall chic but at most 6feet.
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by vislabraye(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2009
I think most men would look at the configuration of her hips, the size of her boobs and her overall beauty before considering her height.

If she's tall and have these qualities in the right proportion, she'll be a catch, take this gal for instance

May be not extremely curvaceous, but she's hot
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by davidif: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2009
vislabraye:

I think most men would look at the configuration of her hips, the size of her bosoms and her overall beauty before considering her height.

If she's tall and have these qualities in the right proportion, she'll be a catch, take this gal for instance

May be not extremely curvaceous, but she's hot

GBAM!!! O ri e pe. I am too busy surveying the most important things than to be worried about height.
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by dakmanzero(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2009
A friend once said 'They will not curse me to have to look up to kiss my wife'

A lot of people just want to conform to the common image of a man with a woman on his arm. The taller you are, the fewer the men who would be able to easily cut that image with you.

However short guys have had to go after taller girls all their lives, so 5ft, 6ft, all the same to them, they are free from that stereotype already

Another reason is that a striking appearance means more eyes are on you at any given time. It will take more confidence for someone to risk getting rejected by you if you already stand out by being tall, fine or no fine. Even if a girl is drop dead gorgeous, being taller than her gives most guys a confidence boost, which they wont get from a tall lady.

blah blah blan. All na grammar at the end of the day anyway
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by hackney(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2009
Short babe hips no dey swing abeg.

tall chicks all the way grin cool cool cool
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by Outstrip(f): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2009
Since most Nigerian guys are like 5 ft 2 then I understand where you are coming from LOL
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by hackney(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2009
Hmmm,
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by GeorgeD1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

lol, YEP!!

i think your height will suit me just fine. when do we hook up? kiss
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by koolchicco: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2009
Outstrip:

Since most Nigerian guys are like 5 ft 2 then I understand where you are coming from LOL

Is this a statement of facts? tongue undecided
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by C2H5OH(f): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2009
koolchicco:

Is this a statement of facts? tongue undecided
Nah
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by koolchicco: 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2009
C2H5OH:

Nah

Am Happy now!! cheesy
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by C2H5OH(f): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2009
What sort of silly question was that anyway, haven't you ran into a batallion of Naija dudes where you are?
Their average height is 5'0
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by jejelolatu(f): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2009
Lmsao!
5'0! Yeah rhyt!

@OP
Gurl, i feel ur pain, being tall gives me som sort of poise nd evry curve is visible cos of d height advantage.
Most guys find dat attractive on one hand nd a lil intimidatin on d other.
Cnt seem to undastand why a guy wud take one luk @ a gurl and automatically assume shes got loadz of guys on her case-beats me mehn!
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by koolchicco: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2009
George_D:

i think your height will suit me just fine. when do we hook up? kiss

George leave Amaka alone, u no see say dey don ban 'am finish?

And na because of u cheesy tongue
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by C2H5OH(f): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2009
The good news for you is that women are a dime a dozen. If you can't handle the tall ones, kindly leave them for me.
I've always found the tall ones to be hotter than red spice.
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by jejelolatu(f): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2009
@C2H50H

women are in grades, gues u've bin hanging out wiv d "dime 4 a dozen" ones!
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by C2H5OH(f): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2009
Women are in grades, how?  I don't understand what you mean, so explain if you don't mind.
Which grade do you fall under . . na grade A, B , C, abi na F?
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by jejelolatu(f): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2009
Grades, levels, class, category - Wateva works 4 u!

U said sumfin abt ladies being a dime 4 a dozen nd i wdnt dispute dat cos truly some ladies are jst dat. Not al though.

And if ua wonderin wat level i fal on,wel ima say dis simply: U CNT AFFORD ME. lol.
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by C2H5OH(f): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2009
jejelolatu:

Grades, levels, class, category - Wateva works 4 u!

U said sumfin abt ladies being a dime 4 a dozen nd i wdnt dispute dat cos truly some ladies are jst dat. Not al though.

And if ua wonderin wat level i fal on,wel ima say dis simply: U CNT AFFORD ME. lol.

Afford you? Say no more. Now, I don't know how to swallow that statement, because it either borders on arrogance or on cockiness.

Any woman who puts a price-tag on her class should not be afforded by me.

If you don't fall under any of the grades I've listed above, what kind of paranormal woman are you then?
From Grade A - Awesome, to B- Beautiful, to C - Classy, to F - Flawless , na M you wan carry neck go reach Haba. . . women and materialism.

Maybe when I run into a pot of gold I will look your side. Yeye chick grin . you are very funny.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by jejelolatu(f): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2009
Hehehehehehehehehehe, easy man, did i push ur buttons?

Girls nd materialism? U knw, not al girls ar materialistic, most girls i knw dnt give a D abt a guys bank account,we ar too busy tryin to make our own money.

Anywaz, i aint euer COCKy, i cud do arrogant tho, but in ma last post i was just joking, so dnt pull out ur E-AK47.
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by C2H5OH(f): 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2009
jejelolatu:

Hehehehehehehehehehe, easy man, did i push your buttons?

Girls nd materialism? U knw, not al girls ar materialistic, most girls i knw dnt give a D abt a guys bank account,we ar too busy tryin to make our own money.

Anywaz, i aint euer COCKy, i cud do arrogant tho, but in ma last post i was just joking, so dnt pull out your E-AK47.
Lol E-Z ooo it's not that serious abeg I was joking as much as you were. Not all girls are materialistic, but the majority of them would scrape off almost every single piece of material they can extract from their men.

At least you get your own job wey you dey do. Maybe that's the reason you are fronting.
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by davidif: 4:22am On Dec 09, 2009

You are right, a lot of our guys are short.
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by humblemate(m): 5:38am On Dec 09, 2009
davidif:

You are right, a lot of our guys are short.

Lol, says who? if u are short, does it mean other men are short too? My observation tells me that average number of men are taller than their women counterpart.
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by kirkmikel: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2009
If you are tall and well endowed i guess you are what i have been looking for just send me a full picture of you and i swear i will find you wink
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by aluga: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2009
"Mn dnt lik tall women" Incredible story, hw mani short men aproach u even? i advice u 2 check ur moral foundation. Iv ur ar de type dat lashout on guyz, they wil step-back 4rom u. mak urself a woman and b good. So dat men will tremble at ur fit, inrespective of height. Good luck. cool
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by GeorgeD1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2009
humblemate:

Lol, says who? if u are short, does it mean other men are short too? My observation tells me that average number of men are taller than their women counterpart.

you're 100% correct! smiley
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by Funkstein(m): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2009
My own be say, as I be Naija Jew, I dey look for value for money, so she get to dey at least 5'8 and over, and weigh at least 12 stone (75kgs) (me I be 5'11") Mek e be say she go get breeze for nyash, besides who wan begin dey look for woman inside bed for night, we wan de one wey be say when we just move hand small she go full bed, sey you know.
So mek we celebrate all the big gurls in da house, you know it makes sense,
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by ifytess(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2009
NEVER MIND THEM (TALL LADIES)THE REALLY PUFF UP THEMSELVES UP JUST SIMPLY BECAUSE THE ARE OF HIGER HEIGHT .MY ADVICE TO THEM IS THAT THE SHOULD BE SOCIAL AND FRIENDLY TO ALL GUYS IRRESPECTIVE OF AGE HEIGHT&POSITION.B/C THE NEVER CAN TELL WHO WILL BE THER FUTER HUSBAND. grin grin
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by jane1: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2009
hey, im new on thi site. topic it all dipense of people,in the west women and men are shot
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by GeorgeD1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2009
Funk stein dis your own conditions dem get as e be oooo! shocked
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by vislabraye(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2009
Let me ask this question to the guys. Between Halle Berry and Omotola who would you go for? One is tall and the other is short both are beautiful but beauty pass beauty.
One of the advantages of short women is that you can package them at the back seat of your car.
Re: Men Don't Like Tall Women by doggyall: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2009
Am still waiting for the meaning of c2h5oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? / Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.