Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Ok - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (1942 Views)

Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got / Matured Lady Uploads Pictures Of Her Boobsi And Yanshh On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok by Ishilove: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Pelsin wey don marry. Abeg, carry your braggart self away from my front.

I dey find husband. Even if na person wey go propose like the one below, I go accept. As long is true lofe. cry If you can recommend, do. Tenkio.
Lmao
Re: Ok by Ishilove: 11:13am On Jun 30, 2021
KidDarkness:

You are lucky. You for sleep outside for disrespecting him
Buhahahahahahaha! cheesy
Re: Ok by Ishilove: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Why? Na insult? undecided

Potbelly. Ahn. Mtchew. And they say beggars don't choose oh or what's that phrase? Ahn. I'm just thinking that erm, he won't be man enough in the house. Yunno, changing bulbs, fixing pipes, doing the kids' shoelace. Will the stomach even allow him kneel down to lick that place? cry sad
Which place? cheesy
Re: Ok by tivhador: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Why? Na insult? undecided

Potbelly. Ahn. Mtchew. And they say beggars don't choose oh or what's that phrase? Ahn. I'm just thinking that erm, he won't be man enough in the house. Yunno, changing bulbs, fixing pipes, doing the kids' shoelace. Will the stomach even allow him kneel down to lick that place? cry sad

If you no want potbelly, what would you prefer then?
Re: Ok by Magnoliaa(f): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
AfroKnight:

No response to my inquiry about your derrière. No offence intended, I assure you.

Lol... I already responded naa. If you see any ironing board beside you, you haff seen me. cheesy No offense taken.
Re: Ok by Magnoliaa(f): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ishilove:

Which place? cheesy

grin grin My toes.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Chai. And I missed this. cry Oh, God, why?? ?? Time is running out. See lost opportunity for over three years. Omoooo. What is wrong with my relationship life? Shower your blessings on me, O Lord. Please. Is someone doing... ah.
Cruise mistress
Re: Ok by AfroKnight: 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Sorry, guys. I can't respond anymore. I'm going for a 30-day mountain prayer organized by my local church. I'm currently at a vigil now, sef. We're about boarding a bus to the location. It is necessary we travel in the night. It's said that daylight robs a lady faster of her husband-magnetism than midnight. To your question, Afro, you know what "ikpekere" is? This kind of fried unripe plantain. I'm not sure. Picture that and you've seen me. Yeah. So don't even imagine or dream of anything.

wink kiss cheesy

Ire. We seesof *in Jennifer's voice*.

And I like ìpékeré o. grin
Re: Ok by Magnoliaa(f): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
AfroKnight:

And I like ìpékeré o. grin

Lol. Okay. I will buy 50 naira own for you on my way back. Dodo Ikire, nko?
Re: Ok by AfroKnight: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lol. Okay. I will buy 50 naira own for you on my way back. Dodo Ikire, nko?
cheesy
Nah I don’t like dòdò ìkirè.

But T for tenks. It’s the thought that counts. grin
Re: Ok by Magnoliaa(f): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
AfroKnight:

cheesy
Nah I don’t like dòdò ìkirè.

Whyy? cry Oh, no. It's a turn on for me, o. Yes. That's a reason why I won't date someone. If you don't like dodo ikire, we go our separate ways.

But aside, stop intimidating me with your sound signs. Stop. Ko Yoruba bi mo se n ko. Bayi. Edakun. The way you're writing Yoruba is making me feel like a fake.

But T for tenks. It’s the thought that counts. grin

It's the thought that matters? Ehenn? Over 50 naira plantain? cheesy So, wait. That means you won't mind gifts of boxers, singlets, shoe polish and belts, niyen. As long as it's coming from a good place. Waaow. Mens like you are rare. That can appreciate simple things from an humble gf. Unlike the materialistic ones wey don tear eye these days. Your wife no go get stress oh.
Re: Ok by TomiwaRay(f): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
potbelly:
oga you called me...

how far sir..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ok by potbelly(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Abeg help me ask her o sad sad
tivhador:

Re: Ok by AfroKnight: 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Whyy? cry Oh, no. It's a turn on for me, o. Yes. That's a reason why I won't date someone. If you don't like dodo ikire, we go our separate ways.

But aside, stop intimidating me with your sound signs. Stop. Ko Yoruba bi mo se n ko. Bayi. Edakun. The way you're writing Yoruba is making me feel like a fake.

It's the thought that matters? Ehenn? Over 50 naira plantain? cheesy So, wait. That means you won't mind gifts of boxers, singlets, shoe polish and belts, niyen. As long as it's coming from a good place. Waaow. Mens like you are rare. That can appreciate simple things from an humble gf. Unlike the materialistic ones wey don tear eye these days. Your wife no go get stress oh.

cheesy cheesy Omo. Your energy level na 100%

I’m a simple guy. If you give me singlet, no problem. I go buy bra for you. Make e for balance.
Re: Ok by Magnoliaa(f): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy Omo. Your energy level na 100%

I’m a simple guy. If you give me singlet, no problem. I go buy bra for you. Make e for balance.

You left out "boxers" because you wanted to avoid saying "pay*t," abi? grin grin grin grin Hahahahahaha. I for write am as e be, but I still get thread of good girl wey I go still use join for wife material left. Ehen. Goodnight, wo.
Re: Ok by Magnoliaa(f): 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
tivhador:

Why are you asking? You get watin I dey find?
Re: Ok by AfroKnight: 1:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You left out "boxers" because you wanted to avoid saying "pay*t," abi? grin grin grin grin Hahahahahaha. I for write am as e be, but I still get thread of good girl wey I go still use join for wife material left. Ehen. Goodnight, wo.

Wait. How did you know that? I fear you o grin. Nice one. Good night.
Re: Ok by theFilmtric: 12:37am On Jul 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin
Yorùbá yen sọrọ ko láìsí ami
Èdè Yorùbá nilo ikokọ́ míràn
Re: Ok by theFilmtric: 12:39am On Jul 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Bro. Epp me. You noticed and gave me attention. Iya oko lo n jemi. cry cry There is no length a frustrated ENP won't go to for a crown. All the things you pipu haff been saying iz truee. I'm feeling it now. Had I knowwwn*. See me biting a finger of regret.
Feminazi grin

theFilmtricsay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Rock This Kind Of Pant With Your Spouse? / Why Is It That Men Don't Want To Seek Our Hand In Marriage(photos) / The Need For PLUMIRI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.