Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Would You Rock This Kind Of Pant With Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rock This Kind Of Pant With Your Spouse? (1940 Views)

Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / Ladies What Is The Colour Of Pant You Are Currently Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rock This Kind Of Pant With Your Spouse? by BaesDiary: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
So, a friend sent me this picture via WhatsApp. And I was just like 'lobatan!'

Dear readers, would you wear this kind of pant with your spouse? Tell us in the comments box.

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/04/would-you-rock-this-pant-with-your.html

Cc: lalasticlala
Rocktation

Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Pant With Your Spouse? by Epositive(m): 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
This kind of pant is to be worn on wrestling stage to keep the wrestlers from leaving (or sliding outta) stage smiley

Real G'S know what i'm talking about cool

#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Pant With Your Spouse? by Shelloween(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
No, i would not rock this kind of pant with my spouse.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Pant With Your Spouse? by phabuloz(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Only when we're ready to fight in the other room... ☺

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Pant With Your Spouse? by SINZ: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
The fuckery panty cheesy
Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Pant With Your Spouse? by Kondomatic(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Yea.... just for the fun of peeing in it
Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Pant With Your Spouse? by Rtopzy(f): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Insanity, dis oyibo people sabi crase eh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Pant With Your Spouse? by Meeloreh(f): 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Warris this !! Can't work in Nigeria at all
Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Pant With Your Spouse? by yarimo(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Why not? Here in Pakistan that is how couple move around.
Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Pant With Your Spouse? by Boxer007(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
BaesDiary:
So, a friend sent me this picture via WhatsApp. And I was just like 'lobatan!'

Dear readers, would you wear this kind of pant with your spouse? Tell us in the comments box.

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/04/would-you-rock-this-pant-with-your.html

Nice pant
Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Pant With Your Spouse? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Oyibo people don spoil life with their innovative minds,
Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Pant With Your Spouse? by profhezekiah: 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
so romantic but let me ask my apostle sulaiman
Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Pant With Your Spouse? by zuby4real10(m): 1:33am On Apr 04, 2017
end times pant.
Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Pant With Your Spouse? by sandrahnaub(f): 4:05am On Apr 04, 2017
Wtf is this
Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Pant With Your Spouse? by bro4u: 4:33am On Apr 04, 2017
wich kain nonsense b dis nah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. / Will My Boyfriend Marry Me? / One Word For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.