Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nairalanddss Is A Scammer (warning) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanddss Is A Scammer (warning) (5158 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster / My Friend's Conversation With A Scammer(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanddss Is A Scammer (warning) by April4th(m): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2017

if you need ask me OK? if it's airtime you need to be safe send your alternate number.... am here to help

0013379385 gtb. Anything would be appreciated. Thanx in anticipation.
Re: Nairalanddss Is A Scammer (warning) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2017
Oya , , , make u na send am to dis number 08020172014 afri bank mak u n help someone grin
[size=8pt][/size]

Re: Nairalanddss Is A Scammer (warning) by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2017
Hadez:
Most Nairalanders are broke, unintelligent and stupid. Op you are right Jo. I have been watching them begging and this cutehector kid too even created a thread to beg for money. These are the little things I am replying? grin

Lol, I was feeling this way too. But then I remembered that fingers are not equal. 10k or 20k means nothing to me now. But years ago it was like 1 million lol.

In this same Nairaland is where I met someone who's spare money is 3 million. That he used for mmm. I was shocked. And he's a young guy, very quiet.
Re: Nairalanddss Is A Scammer (warning) by olupee1234(f): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2017
Nairalanddss please let me benefit from what u are doing to help people in this recession, any amount is OK for me. Thanks in advance. 2072199415 UBA.
Re: Nairalanddss Is A Scammer (warning) by 0luwatope(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2017
AgapeHate:
I will not say anything above this. To all the gullible illiterate dropping their account numbers and bank i hope you are not stupid enough to drop your real account number. I will keep most of the details of what you can do with someone's account number to myself.

Let me give you a layman instance to prove you are the most stupid person in the history of mankind.

Someone asked for your account details which you dropped but you never got any alert...others (which are obviously his partners in crime) claimed they got an alert but they didn't show any prove to payment. Bruh, you will not know what hit you when it starts happening. Adios smiley
Dumb fool, i got the alert for rfeal, ode, stupid idiot, dumbass cps slowpoke, who you epp? are u that dumb that you think people can withdraw money with just our account number? Youre a big fool bro
Re: Nairalanddss Is A Scammer (warning) by luminouz(m): 11:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Hadez:
Most Nairalanders are broke, unintelligent and stupid. Op you are right Jo. I have been watching them begging and this cutehector kid too even created a thread to beg for money. These are the little things I am replying? grin

Dafuq just dropped from ur mouth? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairalanddss Is A Scammer (warning) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2017
0luwatope:
Dumb fool, i got the alert for rfeal, ode, stupid idiot, dumbass cps slowpoke, who you epp? are u that dumb that you think people can withdraw money with just our account number? Youre a big fool bro
lolz.. egbon, u don vex
Re: Nairalanddss Is A Scammer (warning) by emprezdiva(f): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Has the guy been accuse of scamming b4? why are nigerians like this....Whether scam or not...I need his help 3057648856 first bank
Re: Nairalanddss Is A Scammer (warning) by abercrombie(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
0087633365 diamond abeg help ur boi dz weekend
Re: Nairalanddss Is A Scammer (warning) by okeyben10: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Nairalanddss Is A Scammer (warning) by tolaxin(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nairalanddss Pls Sir I Need Your Help. I Just Finished Learning Tailoring But Don't Have Money To Buy Machine. My Acct Is 0163536177 Gtbank. God Bless You Sir As You Help Me.
Re: Nairalanddss Is A Scammer (warning) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
They will ban u soon watch out
0luwatope:
Re: Nairalanddss Is A Scammer (warning) by khiaa(f): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Seriously, are people really posting their real bank account numbers?
God help the gullible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can We Smash And Still Be Friends? / Can You Guess The African Country This Beautiful Lady Is From? Merry Christmas / My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.