Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? (5162 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless / Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by kyber(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2022
Woke up this morning to a knock on my door and my baby came in with this flour meal to support my system for the weekend
Loaves of bread and a nicely prepared spiced fried egg

I just pulled her closer and gave her a light kiss

She is so wonderful

Respect to real ladies out there
You deserve the best!!

(Pictures below)

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by Jeon(f): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2022
okay.

cheesycheesy
but after breakup no say she no offer you anything apart from her fornication lifestyle grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by Nonexisting: 8:02am On Feb 18, 2022
Let me guess, this is in return for the iPhone 13 you bought her?

38 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by phorget(m): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2022
Nah that small egg you wan take chop that plenty bread?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by MufasaLion: 8:04am On Feb 18, 2022
Truly, food is the way to some men's heart. I'm different, though.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by Jeon(f): 8:05am On Feb 18, 2022
phorget:
shey na at once he go chop the plenty bread?

angry

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by kyber(m): 8:05am On Feb 18, 2022
Nonexisting:

Hopefully getting her a 13pro max soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by Jeon(f): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2022
kyber:

Hopefully getting her a 13pro max soon
you are SIMP grin DON'T MAKE THE PINKPILLS TO BE ANGRY tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by kyber(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2022
Jeon:

angry

Help me talk some sense into the nigga Abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by phorget(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2022
Jeon:

angry

So nah only bread him go dey chop till him no go fit shit again. Abi bread no dey spoil?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by phorget(m): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2022
kyber:

Help me talk some sense into the nigga Abeg

Wehdone Solomon the wise king.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by kyber(m): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2022
Jeon:

you are SIMP grin
DON'T MAKE THE PINKPILLS TO BE ANGRY tongue

Simp ?
Just cause I have the capability to take good care of my girlfriend but you can’t take care of yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by kyber(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2022
phorget:

But what you said wasn’t thought through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by kyber(m): 8:10am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
Truly, food is the way to some men's heart. I'm different, though.

So what is the key to your heart

Oh oh I know it

Sex!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by Jeon(f): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2022
kyber:

Simp ?
Just cause I have the capability to take good care of my girlfriend but you can’t take care of yours?

yes, grin
NOT ONLY THAT.
SHE ALSO DON'T DESERVE LOVE grincheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by Jeon(f): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2022
phorget:

So nah only bread him go dey chop till him no go fit shit again. Abi bread no dey spoil?

I don't know what you talking about.

answer this.
can he consume aloft of bread @ once?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by kyber(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2022
Jeon:
[/b]

yes, grin
NOT ONLY THAT.
SHE ALSO DON'T DESERVE LOVE grincheesy

All women deserve love

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by Jeon(f): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2022
kyber:

All women deserve love
you think so?
PINKPILLS SAID ONLY UR MOTHER AND SISTERS DESERVE LOVE..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by kyber(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2022
Jeon:

you think so?

PINKPILLS SAID ONLY UR MOTHER AND SISTERS DESERVE LOVE..

Are your mother and sister not women?

Is your mother not somebody’s wife?
Is your sister not somebody’s girlfriend?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by pyyxxaro: 8:23am On Feb 18, 2022
You must be Mr SIMPson grin

Real men eat AKPU/POUNDED YAM with Ogbono Soup and Bushmeat first tin in the morning grin

That’s why our tools box is always rugged kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by MufasaLion: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2022
kyber:

So what is the key to your heart

Oh oh I know it

Sex!!!!

Sex? Absolutely not. Y'all overrate this sex thing.
Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by Jeon(f): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2022
kyber:

Are your mother and sister not women?
she is that is why I love her cheesy

is your mother not somebody’s wife?
she is, but the somebody love his mother and sisters more than his wife because she is not a relative.

Is your sister not somebody’s girlfriend?
same as my mom..

no be me talk am ooh, nah wetin I see for NL PINKPILLS topics.

cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by kyber(m): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2022
Jeon:

she is that is why I love her cheesy

Doesn’t stop others from loving her

she is, but the somebody love his mother and sisters more than his wife because she is not a relative.

Some men still love their wives more than their mother

same as my mom..

no be me talk am ooh, nah wetin I see for NL PINKPILLS topics.

cheesycheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:42am On Feb 18, 2022
Nonexisting:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by Jeon(f): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2022
kyber:
Doesn’t stop others from loving her.
it does cheesy
Some men still love their wives more than their mother
then is a simp tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by AoifeNightfall: 8:50am On Feb 18, 2022
kyber:
Woke up this morning to a knock on my door and my baby came in with this flour meal to support my system for the weekend

She is so wonderful

You deserve the best!!

(Pictures below)

Because she fed you, she's a real lady?

You people should not complain when we call men who give their partners money real men o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by Segzy22: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2022
You have a wonderful wife, there are 3% of them left in Nigeria

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by ceede2: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2022
kyber:

She is so wonderful

You deserve the best!!

(Pictures below)
when she know your weak point. 3bread at a time!
Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by kyber(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2022
ceede2:
when she know your weak point. 3bread at a time!

Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by kyber(m): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2022
Segzy22:
You have a wonderful wife, there are 3% of them left in Nigeria

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2022
The bar is really low.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? by kyber(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Because she fed you, she's a real lady?

You people should not complain when we call men who give their partners money real men o

Did I give her money to prepare the meal?

So where is your point?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Girls See Why You Should Not Spread Legs Anyhow / Hot 27 Year Old Virgin / The Silent Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.