Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster (2313 Views)

This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by FraudAlert: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2019
I met this bitch on Inmessage hawking her Ashewo business. Contracted her and sent her transport fare to come see me. The idiot blocked me on WhatsApp and Inmessage immediately the money entered her account.

Here is her account details:

Account Number: 0201158761
Account Name: Olaosebikan Folasewa O.
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank.

She lives at Igando, in Alimosho local government area of Lagos State. Her location showing Eti Osa here is where she went to do her prostitution business.

WARNING:
This is to warn the public that OLAOSEBIKAN FOLASEWA O is a prostitute, a scammer, a fraudster, a hooker, or whatever name you want to use to qualify a girl that obtains money through false pretense and a girl of easy virtue and low class.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by henrybomb(m): 8:49am On Nov 15, 2019
What should we do with her pic?
Probably the comment below might be in your favour.. Una wey dey patronize olosho fear no dey catch una

1 Like

Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by adebayoadagun1: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2019
Go marry.. The girl saved your life you know maybe she get HIV grin.. Ashawo no good

2 Likes

Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Oreofepeters: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2019
adebayoadagun1:
Go marry.. The girl saved your life you know maybe she get HIV grin.. Ashawo no good
At least he will Sha use condom na
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by FraudAlert: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2019
henrybomb:
What should we do with her pic?
Probably the comment below might be in your favour.. Una wey dey patronize olosho fear no dey catch una

Your girlfriend is someone else's OLOSHO

1 Like

Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by FraudAlert: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2019
adebayoadagun1:

Any wife for me?
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by bmdmix: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2019
FraudAlert:

The picture is hers. Inmessage verifies pictures and put it as "Verified" so there is no way you can impersonate with a verified account
so i cant download real pictures?
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2019
Lol. This is funny to me.
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by henrybomb(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2019
FraudAlert:

Your girlfriend is someone else's OLOSHO
Speak for yourself nigga... Because your babe is a LovePeddler doesn't mean every other babe is the same

3 Likes

Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by maya007: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lmao see how ur calling her names but u wanted to patronize her are you not worse Dan an ashawo? Ur lucky it's only ir money she ran with mor ur destiny dont go n face ur life b carrying ashawo up n down n den coming here to disturb us
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Babacele: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
what if those pics aint her real pics ,and the real owner come sue your ass for deformation of character and other infringements nko? truth is the gal beat you to it and just lick your wounds quietly.
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Babacele:
what if those pics aint her real pics ,and the real owner come sue your ass for deformation of character and other infringements nko? truth is the gal beat you to it and just lick your wounds quietly.

It's definitely her real pictures.

Before inmessage verify your account you have to hold a billboard with a hand written note of you and your pic, like a mini video of you holding what they ask you to hold.

Then there analyze it and verify you
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Babacele: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bonatheripper:

It's definitely her real pictures.

Before inmessage verify your account you have to hold a billboard with a hand written note of you and your pic, like a mini video of you holding what they ask you to hold.

Then there analyze it and verify you
ok, thanks for the education. u sef don learn.
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by GumGum: 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Is this Inmessage on GooglePlay?
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
so guys still fall for that transport scam format grin grin grin CC CaptainMitch,offpoint grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by CaptainMitch: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Like say I go still fall for this scam this week, I wan import one girl come Abj
lefulefu:
so guys still fall for that transport scam format grin grin grin CC CaptainMitch,offpoint grin
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Like say I go still fall for this scam this week, I wan import one girl come Abj
its like u get plenty money to waste around o cheesy
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by CaptainMitch: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
Na girls dey disturb me o, I no sabi how to decline
lefulefu:
its like u get plenty money to waste around o cheesy
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Offpoint: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
lefulefu:
lol, the world can never run out mumusgrin
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Offpoint:

lol, the world can never run out mumusgrin
na wao.this format of send me tfare is a very very old format.no guy suppose fall for it nau grin
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Na girls dey disturb me o, I no sabi how to decline
u too dey show say u get money cheesy dats why dem wan chop am grin
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by bmdmix: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
lefulefu:
might even be a guy using a girl"s pic to run his scam biz cheesy.some guys will never get sense that its not wise sending tfare to random girls they meet on social media cheesy.
if i meet any one online card i wont send, u want come visit use ur tf come i go give u back, broke assses so called independent scammers

2 Likes

Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Okoroawusa: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
One girl don do me this kind thing. In the days of Yahoo Messenger... when #3500 na big money. She told me she was a student in Enugu...

Since then I no make that kind mistake... never
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by MrCork: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Okoroawusa:
One girl don do me this kind thing. In the days of Yahoo Messenger... when #3500 na big money. She told me she was a student in Enugu...

Since then I no make that kind mistake... never

..is her name Hisduchess from nairaland....she from enugu angry
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by CaptainMitch: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
Honestly, God is faithful, I no dey ever go broke. So when people present small request, I dey see am as no big deal
lefulefu:
u too dey show say u get money cheesy dats why dem wan chop am grin
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by CaptainMitch: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
This thing really pain you cheesy
FraudAlert:
I met this bitch on Inmessage hawking her Ashewo business. Contracted her and sent her transport fare to come see me. The idiot blocked me on WhatsApp and Inmessage immediately the money entered her account.

Here is her account details:

Account Number: 0201158761
Account Name: Olaosebikan Folasewa O.
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank.

She lives at Igando, in Alimosho local government area of Lagos State. Her location showing Eti Osa here is where she went to do her prostitution business.

WARNING:
This is to warn the public that OLAOSEBIKAN FOLASEWA O is a prostitute, a scammer, a fraudster, a hooker, or whatever name you want to use to qualify a girl that obtains money through false pretense and a girl of easy virtue and low class.

1 Like

Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Web01(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin You are A MUMU man, Dem Scam you transport money... You no wise at all grin
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Okoroawusa: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
MrCork:

..is her name Hisduchess from nairaland....she from enugu angry
My brother I no know o!
Re: Olaosebikan Folasewa O Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Honestly, God is faithful, I no dey ever go broke. So when people present small request, I dey see am as no big deal
500,1k fit no be big deal but in op's case no how no how wey 50k no comot from im hand to the girl for tfare cheesy.imagine op is determined to have sex with her he might even pay more than 50k.a typical scammer plays on ur desperation and when he or she sees u desperate he or she tops the price cheesy. lets say op drop 40k for the transport then drop 10k for feeding when the bus go stop halfway in the journey for refreshments.total is 50k grin.50k free money that one na money nau.now imagine dis same girl collect 50k from op then collect 60k each from other mugus in dat day.now imagine if dis na the trade she dey do she dey collect 60k everyday from mugus as tfare and she go block them after collectin the money cheesy..dat is a fortune cheesy.there is one runzgirl wey i first yarn before.the money she dey collect from men and admirers she use the money send her younger brother to south africa.e go dey embarrasing person dey live inside face me i face u then dey fly bike then the little money u get one sharp babe don use am build fortune for herself while the guy is still broke cheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did i handle Her and This improperly? (Picture) / Am In Love With Her But She Is Something Else.. Please Help Me / Erica Exposes Her Bare Bumbum While Sleeping With Kiddwaya On Couch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.