Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) (16032 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Red Night (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2017
The next update is dedicated to bibijay and obimgbo My sisters in the lord

1 Like

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Chumzypinky(f): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2017
ikombe:
Her wahala too much gan
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Chumzypinky(f): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2017
ikombe:
Her wahala too much gan
na me u dey talk to abi?
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Chumzypinky(f): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2017
dasilver20:
Let me personaly invite her mama chumzypinky welcome to this thread
lol, hope u know i dont honour invitations without d normal...u know nah, must i talk everything? Igbo people say "cholum something" dunno if i spelt it well sha
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Chumzypinky(f): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2017
comelyJummy:

Thanks my Guy for the invite. But the spelling is single m. U have forgotten Mummy chumzypinky ooo.
dont mind this stubborn last born of mine
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 22, 2017
Aww, my dear, you are really doing great. You said you are still a learner but you are doing perfectly well. I'm impressed. Keep up the good, Ok
dasilver20:
The next update is dedicated to bibijay and obimgbo My sisters in the lord
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2017
PAMELA:now in pry 3)i had forgoten my lesson money on the table at home and my no nonsense teacher would flog me so i ran home to take it.......... i knocked at our door many times no one answered me,mama p had gone to the market to buy her goods and the key was not under the foot mat meaning papa p was around i was suprised because my dad was surposed to be at work,so i kept on knocking when i was tired of knocking i turned to go back to school and face my purnishment just then the door opened and my father came out sweating,i asked him why he was sweating he just gave me the money and asked me to return to school== == * * * * WUNMI:the preparations for my birthday was in full gear i was happy i had all i wanted but my only regret was....... wunmi!! the d.p.o's call cut across my thoughts i quickly ran to his office d.p.o:are you aware your team have a courtcase today? me:yes sir,we are ready sir d.p.o:good get the evidience file for me. i saluted and left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2017
So Interesting..
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2017
PAPA P:oooooohhh i punched the air with my fist. why so many distractions today ,first it was pamela then now wunmi is calling. chai wont this people leave me to screw this free gift of nature in peace? when the ringing became persistant i lazily rolled away(biodun could go 5 rounds without geting tired that girl na die) immediately i heard wunmi's voice on the phone ,my cucumber instantly reduced to a carrot ,free pvssy had landed me into trouble i had a courtcase in the next two hours and i had not finished my insvestigations talkless of completing my evidience file.jesus kasala don burst oo.i quickly dressed up,pushed biodun out and locked the door========== IYA RHODA:the kind speed wey dat di*k sharer wey dem dey call biodun take enter their room fear me wel i no need prophet to tell me say fred(papa p)just oil her engine hmmm me sef no go mind if him oil my own too.papa rhoda na learner for where fred dey him need to.... i no finish my statement wey better slap land my face
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by gtin(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2017
Nice story dasilver20 but i think u should start every character with a paragraph
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2017
Gtin who do u think slapped iya rhoda
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 11:53am On Feb 22, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol, hope u know i dont honour invitations without d normal...u know nah, must i talk everything? Igbo people say "cholum something" dunno if i spelt it well sha
I understand manage this small stout
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2017
gtin:
Nice story dasilver20 but i think u should start every character with a paragraph
Honestly i do paragraph my work bt when i post the paragraph is gone i guess its the phone am using dnt worry dear pray for me so i can get an andriod phone
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Lankyannie(f): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2017
dasilver20:
XAVIERCASMAR com serve this guy popcorn and u mozb giv am ur babe make im take chill na boby no be wood according to comelyjumy
Ama gal nt guy jae.
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2017
Anty shurley22 i hail o
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lankyannie:
Ama gal nt guy jae.
YEE no vex bea so what do we offer u
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by shurley22(f): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
dasilver20:
Anty shurley22 i hail o

Hello ma'am
Nice piece you got here
Following all da way
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2017
Cross roads

1 Like

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
OLA:i hungrily threw my bag on the chair and went into the room to check if there was food for us,aww! sorry a brief introuduction about myself.am the third born out of 4 children(bro seyi,bisola,me and deby)we were all in secondary school except deby,am not hansome neither am i ugly i was a normal fine boy or so i thought,even though i was just in jss 2 i had girlfriends older than i was infact i was wiser than my age.......back to present................. we packed to this house some years ago from our former house where armed robbers almost killed my dad(my dad is a civil servant and mom is a trader)......... ever since pamela came from the village i had a secrete agender for her but whenever i saw her i always form big boy i even used to beat her up at any small mistake thereby putting fear in her...... TOPE:i live in the same house with mama p together with my 5 friends(amope,bibijay,tutu,bunmi and ronke)we all shared one room while my elder sister(ada)and my mom lived in a room next to mine
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
[left][/left]TOPE:My late father was yoruba while my mentaly unstable mother was igbo. as a young girl i lacked parental guidiance,i was dating a guy when i was still in secondary school but after we passed out he traveled abroad with a promise to come and marry me once he was settled...i gained admission in a polythecnic and in my OND2 when trouble came knocking ============JUMOKE:baba rhoda's voice woke me from my sleep hmmm this man was at it again,beating his wife in the night has become his hubby, we were tired of trying to settle them so each time they started their fight we just closed our windows and pretend not to hear.but this particular one was disturbing me,so i went down stairs to see what was happening......i was suprised to see baba rhoda in an exchange of words with our caretaker for slaping his wife,in defence the caretaker said he only helped baba rhoda to slap his wife when he heared her praising another man sexual performance,on hearing this baba rhoda almost removed his teeth with a blow
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
My people abeg how many blows did our caretaker deserve for slaping anoda man's wife coolMy people abeg how many blows did our caretaker deserve for slaping anoda man's wife
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by comelyJummy(f): 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ma no need for that. Papa p free food be that now. Make papa p arrange guys to put caretaker for cell F.
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Na wa 4 u o comelyjummy u no get pity o
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Na wa 4 u o comelyjummy u no get pity o Any ways dear readers am sorry i cant update today my ba3 is almost dead and nepa has forgoten our area wil update 2moro
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
LEKE:my plan was working and jumoke' resolve not to resign from the police force was geting weak day by day.as i picked my phone to call her a wicked appeared on my face,i was going to use the black powder my father gave me on her so whatever i say she would obey without asking questions ..... phone conversation.... ME:jumoke how far JUMOKE:fine o ME:i want u to resign withing 24 hours JUMOKE:yes my love I will do as you wish ME:thats why i love you take care of yourself O,i ended the call immediately and started rolling out of joy thinking i had made it little did i know that i had laid the foundation of my Problems ==== = = = = =PAMELA:my father carried me on his laps and was telling me a story then suddenly he slapped and beat me up i started runing and he was running after me, mama p tried to help me but he pushed her hard that she hit her head on a stone,i stoped runing and stood still,he started approaching me with a knife,when he almost got to me,he changed to bro leke
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
MAMA P:pamela's scream woke me up, i looked at where she slept and i met her siting ,i became alarmed so i quickly searched for torch light,when i point the torch at her i saw her sleeping, at this point i became confused how could someone siting a minute ago be sound asleep to the point of snoring ,i went to her and woke her up she instantly clinged to me and started crying without me asking her she narrated her dream to me,i was still racking my brain for the meaning of the dream when she looked at the ceiling and burst into laughter, i asked her why she was laughing instead of answering me she simply said "i smell doom"and went back to sleep.i couldnt sleep i woke papa p up but he lazily fell back on the bed ,so in the morning when pamela has gone to school i rushed to jumoke's room to warn her but to my suprise i met her room empty

1 Like

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Happy sunday my people hw church service Hmmmmm na wa o devil is a liar oo In jenifa's voice shurley22 came here
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by shurley22(f): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
dasilver20:
Happy sunday my people hw church service Hmmmmm na wa o devil is a liar oo In jenifa's voice shurley22 came here

Please when's the next update coming in ma'am
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2017
WUMNMI:What mama p just narated to me sounded strange ,infact i was confused i couldn't understand how pamela's dream was connected to jumoke's disapearance to make matters worse jumoke's phone was not reachable,i also tried her boyfriend's number and i got the same response hmmm jumoke never hides any secrete from me ,even when her boyfriend asked her to resign she had confided in me and i strongly advised her against it so what could have made her pack out in the night remained a misery to me,since jumoke was on night duty we would meet at the sation before she hands over to mercy,so i went to take my bath= = = = = = = = = PAPA P:i sat at my desk trying to crosscheck the criminal case file when mercy(a beautiful light skined constable)came to tell me that my attention was needed in the d.p.o's office,on getting there i saw wunmi, hmmm anoda case don dey ground? i said in my mind but the next thing the d.p.o said shocked me.jumoke had resigned? ,Abasi mi!(my GOD) what! has jumoke gone mad i shouted
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2017
LEKE:I poured myself another glass of redwine,the first stage of my plan had been very successfull ,jumoke had resigned and packed into my house ,she was now completely under my influence .i had erased her memory and also threw her phone away .i would get married to her in my fathers shrine in to weeks time in other to carry out the second stage of my plan============== ======TOPE: Someone had called my full name,no one called me TEMITOPE except micheal BOYE'S best friend (boye was my boyfriend that traveled abroad)although boye was handsome,brilliant,intelligent and rich ,micheal was more handsome,light skinned,jovial,brilliant with a permanent smile on his face ,no wonder he was the dream guy of most of the girls in our class then.i offered my hand for a hand shake but he hugged me instead,instantly my stomarch did a flip flop movement,he pulled me to a corner and engaged me in a discussion my mind wasn't in what he was saying all i could think of was how those tempting lips of his would taste like.
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
The next update is dedicated to shurley22 and ikombe
The next update is dedicated to shurley22 and ikombe Thanks a lot
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2017
JUMOKE:I couldnt understand myself anylonger i didnt even remember my own name! all i knew was that i was geting married today to a man that saved me from kidnapers in the bush ,he told me his name was leke.such a kind hearted man i felt lucky to be his bride*******I was taken into a dark room where i was asked to sit near leke,an old man came out from God knows where and started incantations ,i asked leke why he was making incantations he smiled at me and told me we were geting married in a shrine and the old man was the ifa priest so incantations where needed.i was uncomfortable but leke assured me that the shrine was the best place to get married so i relaxed.by the time were through with the marriage rites it was almost night ,of all the rites performed i didnt like the shaving of the hair in my private region but leke told me it was for protection so i let it be.around 12am in the night my husband made love to me.when we finished he,cut my vigina with a blade and wiped the blood with a white handkercheif

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Story: Fast Lane / Torn / "Sweet Pain"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.