Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) (15966 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Red Night (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Lankyannie(f): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Woow,nyc story u av gt here dasilver,if am mama p eeh wil jst divource dt fred asap cus im ft spoil ma liru pamela.leke jst dy gather properties upandan wid his wife voodoo pussy,ayam jst watchn him on 5D.ride on ma!! P.S:API CAKEDAY TO OUR CELEBRANT COMELYJUMMY.I WIHZ U MONEY,MORE MONEY,REAL FRNDS,LOVE,PEACE ND ABOVE ALL UR HEART DESIRE.AGE WID GRACE BAE.
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Hadampson(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
comelyJummy:
Thanks Hadampson I feel honored n elated. But where is d cake.
Ayam waiting for you to give me my own sharesmiley
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Angelinastto(f): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hadampson:
Comrados, another story on ground

cc: samyfreshsmooth, dannybomb, lankyannie, chumzypinky, angelinastto, queenitee, damibiz, sunshine46, saraphina, blueflowers, kajsa08, azeequeen, cerewo, chizzymaris, johnsown1, ladysuperb, ikombe, xolocious, tohpahz, helenbee, divepen1, forzarush, fam24, gtin
Thanks honey, chumzypinky you even fit call person. E tall for you o
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Hadampson(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Angelinastto:
Thanks honey, chumzypinky you even fit call person. E tall for you o
You are welcome angel
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by hormobolanle: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hadampson:
Happy birthday to comelyjummy.. wish her intellect, success, long life, prosperity, sound health and joy... Many happy returns..

Join me in wishing her.. dasilver20, wizsolzy, johnsown1, lovelygurl, azeequeen, nastynic, chumzypinky, cerewo, lankyannie, oly23, yewandequeen, yungtemy, alamiendagash, queenitee, njokunonsochukwu, TMdavidwest, hormobolanle, angelinastto, obimgbo

happy birthday dearie sorry it is coming late but trust me from a sincere n cute @ Llnp
hip HiP hIp huRray!!!!
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by gtin(m): 12:04am On Mar 08, 2017
Hadampson:
Comrados, another story on ground

cc: samyfreshsmooth, dannybomb, lankyannie, chumzypinky, angelinastto, queenitee, damibiz, sunshine46, saraphina, blueflowers, kajsa08, azeequeen, cerewo, chizzymaris, johnsown1, ladysuperb, ikombe, xolocious, tohpahz, helenbee, divepen1, forzarush, fam24, gtin
Tnx for the mention bro, i don almst 4gt dis story
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Hadampson(m): 6:50am On Mar 08, 2017
gtin:
Tnx for the mention bro, i don almst 4gt dis story
You welcomesmiley
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by comelyJummy(f): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2017
hormobolanle:

happy birthday dearie sorry it is coming late but trust me from a sincere n cute @ Llnp
hip HiP hIp huRray!!!!
Thanks ma'am better late than never.
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2017
Happy birthday to u comelyjummy God's blessing will never depart from u
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2017
WELCOME on board angelinasto
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2017
AggressiveFucker:
hmmm a pretty nice story u've gat here ma'am...
Thanks a lot and welcome to the thread

1 Like

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2017
Lankyannie:
Woow,nyc story u av gt here dasilver,if am mama p eeh wil jst divource dt fred asap cus im ft spoil ma liru pamela.leke jst dy gather properties upandan wid his wife voodoo pussy,ayam jst watchn him on 5D.ride on ma!! P.S:API CAKEDAY TO OUR CELEBRANT COMELY JUMMY.I WIHZ U MONEY,MORE MONEY,REAL FRNDS,LOVE,PEACE ND ABOVE ALL UR HEART DESIRE.AGE WID GRACE BAE.
You are officialy welcome hadampson u are in charge of pop corn so serve her wel o
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2017
I Dont reply emails cos i only get notifications btt dont get the mails .so if u want to talk to me this is my whatsapp number 08180047141,divepen1,ice berge and xaviercasmier thanks for understanding
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2017
THIS UPDATE IS DEDICATED TO LANKYANNIE AND PREETYPAM = = = = = === OLA: The exam questions were strange to me,all my studing day and night proved abortive . i became confused and began to panick so i started to look for alternatives i couldnt afford to failure ment repeating my class.on the last day of the exam we had mathematics paper,i could not even remember algebra talkless of logarithm my was head that blank.then at that instant i saw my classmate constantly looking down into his locker .jesu! this dude sneaked in our maths notebook,see how God answers prayers i said to my self.i quickly scaned the class ,the two corpers assigned to our class as invigilators were busy playing romeo and julliet .that was my oppurtunity,i quickly shifted my chair to his side and started downloading he tried to protest and i treathened to call the invigilators so let me continue copying.how i wished i had not copied him because a week later i was handed result painted in red i had failed woefuly and had to reapeat my class
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
MAMA P: i couldnt take it anylonger, fred had stated it clearly that he loved to taste diffrent women i could put up with him doing it outside but not right under my nose.i still loved him but he was not ready to love me back and to make matters worse he had asked me to leave his house and return back to the village .i pleaded with him to let me take my daughter along but he refused instead he said i go and take care of our seventeen year old son gabriel in the village, i felt like my world had ended how could i leave pamela behind she wap too young to be seperated from her mother....the night before i traveled i woke pamela up from her sleep and began to advise to behave well while i was away,she asked me where i was going to and i told her i was going to bring her elder from the village.she was very happy on hearing that,ooh my child if only she knew the real reason why i was going back to the village that smile on her face will turn sour.deeg down inside of me i was afraid of what would be pamela's fate
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by harameede99(f): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hadampson:
I officially welcome my queenie, real wifey of hadampson...

ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands up for Queen harameede99... obianuju omalicha nwata di mmagrin
awww i luv u booo neva knew u culd show me off lyk dis
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Lankyannie(f): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
AWWWWW!!!Tnx alot 4d dedication dear.RIDE ON!!!
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by preetypam(f): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
dasilver20, abeg no let anything happen to pamela
thanks for the mention
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by comelyJummy(f): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
dasilver20:
Happy birthday to u comelyjummy God's blessing will never depart from u
Thanks ma
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Hadampson(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
dasilver20:
You are officialy welcome hadampson u are in charge of pop corn so serve her wel o
How many times do i have to tell you that ayam a king.. Kings don't serve buh rather being served

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Azeequeen(f): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hadampson:
Happy birthday to comelyjummy.. wish her intellect, success, long life, prosperity, sound health and joy... Many happy returns..

Join me in wishing her.. dasilver20, wizsolzy, johnsown1, lovelygurl, azeequeen, nastynic, chumzypinky, cerewo, lankyannie, oly23, yewandequeen, yungtemy, alamiendagash, queenitee, njokunonsochukwu, TMdavidwest, hormobolanle, angelinastto, obimgbo

Happy birthday ma'am even though it is coming late

Long life and prosperity in good health
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Azeequeen(f): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=Hadampson post=54351450]Comrados, another story on ground

cc: samyfreshsmooth, dannybomb, lankyannie, chumzypinky, angelinastto, queenitee, damibiz, sunshine46, saraphina, blueflowers, kajsa08, azeequeen, cerewo, chizzymaris, johnsown1, ladysuperb, ikombe, xolocious, tohpahz, helenbee, divepen1, forzarush, fam24, gtin[/quote

Lemme check it out

1 Like

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Hadampson(m): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
harameede99:
awww i luv u booo neva knew u culd show me off lyk dis
If possible baby i will show you to the entire world.. I love you like kokan_aye
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Hadampson(m): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=Azeequeen post=54397892][/quote] Trust me.. you gonna love itsmiley
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by harameede99(f): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hadampson:
If possible baby i will show you to the entire world.. I love you like kokan_aye
tnx dear i will neva forsake ya luv for anytin
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Hadampson(m): 7:06am On Mar 09, 2017
harameede99:
tnx dear i will neva forsake ya luv for anytin
Time may fly buh my love for you will never die.. Heart you honey#muah# smiley
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by harameede99(f): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hadampson:
omgeee hadampson u jst kip bursting my brain i heart u too dearie
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hadampson:
KING HADAMPSON the romeo i just hope u and papa p are not related oo.winks ,just joking
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
DEDICATED TO ALL THE FEMALE READERS ON THIS THREAD HAPPY WOMENS DAY PAMELA:I sat in front of our door ,it was closed and i didnt see the key under the foot mat.today i had been presented with the first position price and none of my parents was there to witness my joy.it was our school gateman that came to represent my parents,tears flowed freely from my eyes,the teachers tought it was tears of joy but deep inside me i was hurting***** and here i was thirsty, hungry and weak and feeling like an orphan .the whole compound was silent and anty wunmi who had been caring for me since my mother left was not at home ,not knowing what to do i burst into tears.when i became tired of crying i began to feel sleepy so i brought my legs together and fell asleep. i felt a hand trying to seperate my legs instantly my eyes flew open and staring at me was the last person i wanted to see BROTHER OLA
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
preetypam:
dasilver20, abeg no let anything happen to pamela

thanks for the mention
Hmmm the next update would determine that wacth out and see
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Hadampson(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
dasilver20:
KING HADAMPSON the romeo i just hope u and papa p are not related oo.winks ,just joking
For where... we know relate at all o.. grin
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by AlamienDagash(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hadampson:

Am nt here 4lyke 4dayz nd n01 care 2ask where i dey.
anyways HBD LLNP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sexual Attraction (short Story By Korayday Azeez) / Under The Rusty Brown Roof#NLwriters / A Dilation Of Toke Makinwa’s ‘on Becoming’ - Ibukunwrites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.