Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) (15978 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Red Night (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by shurley22(f): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2017
dasilver20:
The next update is dedicated to shurley22 and ikombe
The next update is dedicated to shurley22 and ikombe Thanks a lot

Thanks for the dedication ma'am
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
U are welcome ma@shurley22
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]Am very sorry i couldnt drop a long update today my phone is messing up but i promise u guys a longer update tommorow.thanks for understanding
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by ikombe: 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
dasilver20:
The next update is dedicated to shurley22 and ikombe
The next update is dedicated to shurley22 and ikombe Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2017
PAMELA:i missed anty jumoke a lot,her sudden disapearance made me sad anyway life must go on.it is said that when one trouble goes another one will surface,my current problem was brother ola and his constant bullying i didnt understand the reason for his hatred towards me***FLASHBACK*** that saturday morning he had sent debby to come and call me so that we would go and fecth water (since it was dry season)and out childish ignorance i accepted ,on our way to the tap he pushed me hard and i fell face down bruising my head in the process ,instead of appologising he started shouting at me from that day i had lived in fear of him***BACK TO PRESENT***I was tired of living in fear i had to find a way to confront him ============== WUNMI:My birthday party was a succes even though my plan to make alhaji sleep with me without protection failed but if a door closes another will open weather he liked it or not he must make me his third wife,i too want to be called MRS.meanwhile am missing jumoke so much.this life!!
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2017
PAPA P:My wife was in her shop downstairs busy selling while i was in the room resting because i was off duty today.i didnt know how long i had slept but i was percieving p*ssy smell instantly my eyes flew open and there she was biodun! she sat naked and positioned her love hole directly at my face.she had this devilish smile on,i couldnt resist this temptation and i found myself licking and tongue fvcking her,she pressed my face into her v hole and started moaning loudly i used my hand to cover mouth so that she won't atract our amebo neigbours .i grabed her big melons and started suking at the time i inserted two fingers into her at this stage she went wild and started shaking all over she held onto me as her juice came flooding out. i licked her clean and continued to tongue fvck her after some time she had her second orgasm while mine was building.i put on my raincoat and inserted my di*k into her and started fvcking her slowly then increased the speed.suddenly i heard my name it was my wife .see gobe o!
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2017
Ikombe,divepen,bibijay,shurley22,hadamson,xaviercasmir,chomzypinky,obimgbo,ritababe,youngtemmy,comelyjummy,namedonfinish,ewawunmi.where are u guys this thread is too quite for my liking
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2017
dasilver20:
PAPA P:My wife was in her shop downstairs busy selling while i was in the room resting because i was off duty today.i didnt know how long i had slept but i was percieving p*ssy smell instantly my eyes flew open and there she was biodun! she sat naked and positioned her love hole directly at my face.she had this devilish smile on,i couldnt resist this temptation and i found myself licking and tongue fvcking her,she pressed my face into her v hole and started moaning loudly i used my hand to cover mouth so that she won't atract our amebo neigbours .i grabed her big melons and started suking at the time i inserted two fingers into her at this stage she went wild and started shaking all over she held onto me as her juice came flooding out. i licked her clean and continued to tongue fvck her after some time she had her second orgasm while mine was building.i put on my raincoat and inserted my di*k into her and started fvcking her slowly then increased the speed.suddenly i heard my name it was my wife .see gobe o!
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2017
dasilver20:
wow! Prof. in 'the other room' affairs, well done smiley
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2017
redbeans:
wink
redbeans:
Hmmm bad boi oya go and kneel down in the oza room now
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2017
DEDICATED TO REDBEANS AND HADAMSON(Masters in the other room affairs) MAMA P:nothing was more painful than walking in while your husband was busy banging the compound slut.........i cried my eyes out the day i caught my husband ontop of biodun.fred had been cheating on me right from the village,he would bring his girlfriends home and would chase me out in the middle of the night but i overlooked it because i loved him or should i say i felt previledged to have him.he always chose his sisters above me,he never cared for me untill i had our first child that was when i got his attention or rather pity but i have had enough.i would talk to him when he returns he has to decide who was more important,me or his numerous girlfriends = = = = = = OLA: Our exams where round the corner and everyone was preparing for it and i was not left out,i wanted to make my parents proud this term.i had failed the first my first and second term exam and i didn't want to repeat my class.i too want to be in jss3 and act big
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2017
dasilver20:
winkHmmm bad boi oya go and kneel down in the oza room now
i didn't make noise o cry. But if it's B D S M, cool cheesy
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2017
redbeans:
i didn't make noise o cry. But if it's B D S M, cool cheesy
Kai e be like say u be papa p younger brother oo.imagine pvssy smell wake am from sleep hmmm, chai lord hav mercy ,infact comelyjummy come and do deliverance for him
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
dasilver20:
DEDICATED TO REDBEANS AND HADAMSON(Masters in the other room affairs) MAMA P:nothing was more painful than walking in while your husband was busy banging the compound slut.........i cried my eyes out the day i caught my husband ontop of biodun.fred had been cheating on me right from the village,he would bring his girlfriends home and would chase me out in the middle of the night but i overlooked it because i loved him or should i say i felt previledged to have him.he always chose his sisters above me,he never cared for me untill i had our first child that was when i got his attention or rather pity but i have had enough.i would talk to him when he returns he has to decide who was more important,me or his numerous girlfriends = = = = = = OLA: Our exams where round the corner and everyone was preparing for it and i was not left out,i wanted to make my parents proud this term.i had failed the first my first and second term exam and i didn't want to repeat my class.i too want to be in jss3 and act big
thx 4 d mention.
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by comelyJummy(f): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
dasilver20:
Kai e be like say u be papa p younger brother oo.imagine pvssy smell wake am from sleep hmmm, chai lord hav mercy ,infact comelyjummy come and do deliverance for him
Ok let's go.
Redbeans on your knees. singing: deliver him. Oshe kete she boo she kete yama (speaking in tongues). I decree n declare u free from B D M S in chisos name.
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
cool
redbeans:
thx 4 d mention.
U are welcome dear
redbeans:
thx 4 d mention.
U are welcome dear
redbeans:
thx 4 d mention.
U are welcome dear
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
comelyJummy:

Ok let's go.
Redbeans on your knees. singing: deliver him. Oshe kete she boo she kete yama (speaking in tongues). I decree n declare u free from B D M S in chisos name.
AMEN O but wait o comelyjummy ar u a pastor's child dis one wey u dey scatter ground with prayer
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by comelyJummy(f): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
dasilver20:
AMEN O but wait o comelyjummy ar u a pastor's child dis one wey u dey scatter ground with prayer
No ooo. But child of God
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by AlamienDagash(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
hmm dasilver20 u re writin ah dope stori nd u cnt invite me or sum1 dat can mention.
shikenan tnx
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by AlamienDagash(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
hmm dasilver20 u re writin ah dope stori nd u cnt invite me or sum1 dat can mention Me.
shikenan tnx
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by preetypam(f): 1:42am On Mar 06, 2017
nice story you have here...i'm following you jeje
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
AlamienDagash:
hmm dasilver20 u re writin ah dope stori nd u cnt invite me or sum1 dat can mention Me.
shikenan tnx
am sorry dear
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
preetypam:
nice story you have here...i'm following you jeje
thanks ma
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
DEDICATED TO SECRET READERS PAPA P : what my wife said sounded strange considering the fact that she was not out spoken, I had hurt her in the past and she had never reacted. Abi wunmi has been brainwashing her, all these thoughts ran through my mind, Fred answer me, her voice jerked me out of my thoughts. After she caught me bleeping biodun , I had started avoiding her I went to work early and came back late at night when I know they would be sleeping. Weather I liked it or not I had to face the consequences of my actions. I loved my wife but I loved free pvssy more. If you don't like my attitude you can go back to the village , I blotted out before I could think, I could see the tears gathering in her eyes. Her tears where rare and whatever would make her cry was worth it I had shattered her with my statement and I knew it I JUMOKE : since the incidence that happened on my wedding night I was constantly feeling unsafe although my husband leke has always reassured me all was well. Another thing I noticed was that leke had bought a new taxi a week after our marriage to add to the one that he already had. He started buying properties ranging from landed properties and each time he was about to acquire any property he would make love to me and later shave my pubic hair, I would go into bouts of sickness while he went ahead to purchase things. One day I summoned courage to ask him where he got money from instead of answering he walked away without saying a
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]I will drop a longer update tomorrow winkI will drop a longer update tomorrow thank you everyone for your words of encouragements
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Hadampson(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2017
Wow!! can't believe u dedicated an episode to meshockedshocked thanks so much sweetie...smileycool

Dasilver20, so u have started a story for days and I, hadampson( Eri guagu, maki igwegrin ) ur fake husband can't get a single mention... Nawa osadangry
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Hadampson(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2017
It's been a while, you dedicated a story to me and i didn't know.. next time, try to put P in between M and S... that is, HADAMPSON

You wrote hadamson instead of hadampson

I think that was the main reason i didn't get a mention.. All the same, ayam following your story to the end... Ride on, my fake wifey dasilver20
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Hadampson(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2017
Comrados, another story on ground

cc: samyfreshsmooth, dannybomb, lankyannie, chumzypinky, angelinastto, queenitee, damibiz, sunshine46, saraphina, blueflowers, kajsa08, azeequeen, cerewo, chizzymaris, johnsown1, ladysuperb, ikombe, xolocious, tohpahz, helenbee, divepen1, forzarush, fam24, gtin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Hadampson(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2017
Happy birthday to comelyjummy.. wish her intellect, success, long life, prosperity, sound health and joy... Many happy returns..

Join me in wishing her.. dasilver20, wizsolzy, johnsown1, lovelygurl, azeequeen, nastynic, chumzypinky, cerewo, lankyannie, oly23, yewandequeen, yungtemy, alamiendagash, queenitee, njokunonsochukwu, TMdavidwest, hormobolanle, angelinastto, obimgbo
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Hadampson(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2017
I officially welcome my queenie, real wifey of hadampson...

ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands up for Queen harameede99... obianuju omalicha nwata di mmagrin
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2017
hmmm a pretty nice story u've gat here ma'am...
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by comelyJummy(f): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hadampson:
Happy birthday to comelyjummy.. wish her intellect, success, long life, prosperity, sound health and joy... Many happy returns..

Join me in wishing her.. dasilver20, wizsolzy, Hadamjohnsown1, lovelygurl, azeequeen, nastynic, chumzypinky, cerewo, lankyannie, oly23, yewandequeen, yungtemy, alamiendagash, queenitee, njokunonsochukwu, TMdavidwest, hormobolanle, angelinastto, obimgbo
Thanks Hadampson I feel honored n elated. But where is d cake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Under The Rusty Brown Roof#NLwriters / A Dilation Of Toke Makinwa’s ‘on Becoming’ - Ibukunwrites / Story: Fast Lane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.