Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) - Sports (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) (43209 Views)

Poll: What's your prediction?

Nigeria wins: 63% (118 votes)
Egypt wins: 23% (44 votes)
Draw: 12% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating / Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 / Sweden Vs Nigeria (3 - 3) Fifa Women's World Cup On 8th June, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by LAX89(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2010
Just wondering, did ANY of you who's been mouthing off EVER play for ANY Team anywhere in the world at ANYTIME in your life?
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by Kc0022000(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2010
waht a shame, we are still dreaming.The 80s and 90s are gone.Our football needs to wakeup.Going to worldcup with this idiot will get us no where.DID YAKUBU BRIBE HIS COACH THAT HE ALWAYS PLAY EVEN WHEN HIS NOT FIT AND NEVER WAS ?
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by waleski(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2010
na d same set of players we go carry go world cup i just hope some people are still not thinking naija will go anywhere in this nations cup.and it is the same egypt that lost to algeria i want to see the magic that that technically deficit coacch will produce
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by Sagamite(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2010
bboiabb:

abi oh, where is he and his stupidity to come and say AMODU is a fine man, (maybe sagamite is a gay)

Maybe your father and your grandfather.
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by onijogbon(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2010
and na dis same fat fcuks dey go play for world cup?  

chai! looking forward to the basketball scoreboard against naija in the WC.

thank God say i neva make any travel plans to SA.
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by Meldrick(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2010
Very crazy defence that were just giving the egyptian attackers enough space take take shots as they like. But Enyama was not impressive at all.
morpheus24:

They are drunk with pounds in their pockets. They exhibit their non chalant behaviour on the pitch (aka MIkel Obi) and false sens eof confidence whcih will take them no where.

Is it only Mikel your eyes saw on that pitch?
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by Mavor: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2010
What more proof do you need that Nigeria is finished as a footballing nation.
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by nich(m): 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2010
MrCrackles:

Moderator can you please update the scores. . . Thank you
It is 3 - 1
I mean super chickens got tonked!!! tongue kiss

we have cancelled one goal on NL.    grin
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by flashgeek: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2010
My heart bleeds for Nigeria ,Nothing is working us.We are losing in every way ,sports ,politics ,economy the list is Endless.I think it is time we really cry to GOD to save us because this nation is really upside down.That match was just an example of how messed up our nation is.

PHEW , why me? Why do i have to belong to such a country ehn ,why me GOD?
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by titsqueez(m): 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2010
this is rubbish . . if its under 17 they will parade over aged cheats n still lose. against their own mates they are totally humiliated. fuc.k up
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by Don4life: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2010
super eagel does not know how to play again
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by saintikeO: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2010
The plot has been lost a long time ago. Let Amodu finish orchestrating the catastrophe and then after that we go back to the drawing board (and thats assuming that the NFF wants to[sup][/sup]

which drawing board. NFF no get pen and paper u dey talk about drawing board, shewww
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by nich(m): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2010
Mavor:

What more proof do you need that Nigeria is finished as a footballing nation.

we have plenty reality shows & so-called football academies for the next generation of players.  wink
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by Pharaohs: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2010
As i said yesterday  , we are not going have any problem for beating nigerian team with high score  

i watched nigeria in the past and now

now , these  nigerian player they don't care about nigeria or nigerian people at all

they just playing for fun

i was waiting in the past to watch nigrian team till morning in world cup 94 and atlanta 96  to watch these great players

best regards ,
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by chamotex(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2010
What I don't understand is . . .

We were playing with 2 holding midfielders (Etuhu and Ayila)

We went 3-1 down . . . . and both holding midfielders finished the game. WTF is going on.

I demand to see Amodu's coaching badge/badges.

P.S - The players played poorly though
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by nich(m): 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2010
flashgeek:

My heart bleeds for Nigeria ,Nothing is working us.We are losing in every way ,sports ,politics ,economy the list is Endless.I think it is time we really cry to GOD to save us because this nation is really upside down.That match was just an example of how messed up our nation is.

PHEW , why me? Why do i have to belong to such a country ehn ,why me GOD?

so you can attempt to solve some of the problems.  wink
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by 12large: 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2010
my brother nigeria is not finished in international football just useless coach. imagine a coach that calls up 5 defensive midfilders, takes bribe from fatkubu. i just cannot understand why lukman,ibrahim and ekpo is not in this tornament anyway am very happy today i just need another 1-0 lose to benin then amodu likely fired
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by Akolawole(m): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2010
Quote From Ibime

A nation living in self-delusion.

Instead of telling ourselves the truth that old men like Kanu and Yakubu are holding us back, we celebrate them.

We just brought on a 43 year old man (Kanu) to change the game for us.

He received a pass that a younger man would have collected. . . . unfortunately his reactions were too slow. . . . he was robbed. . . . goal for Egypt!

A nation living in self-delusion.

I cant wait for the day Nigeria is no more.

I dont think you knew the gravity of your last statement.

Brother, you can always support England national team. Abi no be so.

## If you've been following Nigeria team for long time, you will know why few players is always in the team even though they shouldnt. From 1982 nation cup in Libya, i can give you loads of names that shouldnt even be in the team.

Both local and oyinbo coaches does this.

Ask Dr Kit, HNIC, Alabi and other oldies in the house.

We have supported the team and we will continue to do so despite all odds.
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by nazzyon(m): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2010
Our presence in the AFCON is just a waste of space.
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by chamotex(m): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2010
Pharaohs:

As i said yesterday  , we are not going have any problem for beating nigerian team with high score  

now , these  nigerian player they don't care about nigeria or nigerian people at all

i was waiting in the past to watch nigrian team till morning in world cup 94 and atlanta 96  to watch these great players

best regards ,

Partly correct, I wasn't expecting much from the Nigerian team anyway.
You deserved the victory
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by VPersie: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2010
Why do Super Eagles always mock God by praying on the pitch and playing shit?
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by jaybee3(m): 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2010
[size=30pt]SAGAMITE SAGAMITE SAGAMITE[/size]
Amodu don loose competitve match comprehensively oh so what u gotta say about dat?
dat dude is clueless and something desperately need to be done abt the curse currently on naij.

On the bright side for me though, i only have one bleeping nigerian baller (yobo) in ma fantasy team. Hassan def copped me some well needed points with his wonder goal.
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by Kc0022000(m): 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2010
12large:

my brother nigeria is not finished in international football just useless coach. imagine a coach that calls up 5 defensive midfilders, takes bribe from fatkubu. i just cannot understand why lukman,ibrahim and ekpo is not in this tornament anyway am very happy today i just need another 1-0 lose to benin then amodu
fired
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by Don4life: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2010
Super Eagles should not be called the name they should be call PAPAS EAGLES
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by emekamn(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2010
We'v gat such a beautiful team coupled wiv a wondaful technical crew headed by d Great Amodu, we could'nt hav asked for any beta, lolz
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by onijogbon(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
LAX89:

Just wondering, did ANY of you who's been mouthing off EVER play for ANY Team anywhere in the world at ANYTIME in your life?

and ya point be wetin?

sharap ya mouth jo with ya dumb question!

must everyone have to be soccer players? oponu ayi rada!

Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by lordbayor(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
News coming from the super chicken camp says that Emmanuel Adebayor the Togolese National team Captain called  the Nigeria National team that they should also not play the competition as a result of what  happened to his team but Kanu said that they are going to play but will make sure that they(Nigeria) don't qualify for the quarter final just as Ivory coast, Ghana and Benin all agree to do same ,  LOL ,  so watch out for more losses from Nigeria ,  hahahahaha ( sources,  www.uknowtoomuch.com) tongue tongue grin grin grin cheesy cry
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by morpheus24: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
Pharaohs:

best regards ,

I am weeping as you make that statment. Where are my childhood Heros who bled GREEN WHITE GREEN!!
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by triistar86: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
Damn. . . . These boys would never stop to disappoint. Na wa o!
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by paddylo1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
[size=16pt]ok guys. . .calm down.  .

this game was lost when we didnt go up 2-0
the referee was kinda biased. . .there was a clear hand ball. . .
in the box 18

we should have gone up 2-0. . and finished the egyptians off. .

end of story. . .

and the egyptians scored 2 lucky goals. .
i deflection and 1 defensive mistake. .

at best it should have been 1-1

lets not start bad mouthing our country,its only a game. . .

and we have 2 matches to go. . .

my 2 cents
[/size]
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
Who's Yusuf Mohammend, Etuhu, Ayila?, to me these people dont look like footballers.
Re: African Nations Cup: Egypt Vs Nigeria - (3-1) by khanye(m): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2010
[size=14pt]Up Egypt For life [/size]cheesy wink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (38) (Reply)

South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" / Senegal Vs Colombia: World Cup (0 - 1) On 28th June 2018 / Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.