Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook (38044 Views)

Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
My val. Is set but I just hope my val date won't get angry when after the whole spending and trips that day, then inbetween the candle light dinner with my shopping. Bags by my side and I sweetly say but honey do u know av given my life to Christ.. Which means no sexual sin tonight or any other night but I will still be your official boo after tonight and always dear smiley
Re: Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook by Nuelstar(m): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
ok
Re: Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook by Nuelstar(m): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
U na don finally trail her go facebook
Re: Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook by Incredible120(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dis is d "most stupid girl in nigeria" 2017 #MSGN2017
Re: Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook by dabrightt: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
9jayes:
Them gals no knw say recession don hold we guys
you nt we. Speak for yourself
Re: Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook by barallanee(f): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dont go na...who cares, by d way u go there for urself nt any1
Re: Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook by segzyogondus(m): 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
See this Mumum when be Idiot stupid dumb girl ooo wetin Val day get to do with ur not going to church again? Why u no say u no go eat for days make u die like fowl.....
Re: Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook by kayalla(f): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2017
Make she go out na, abi person dey tie her legs.
Re: Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook by Chydobe: 8:44am On Feb 14, 2018
"If you noticed, you cannot spell Valentine without the word "lent". Well, I didn't start it. It has been there all along".

History has it that February has been a month of romance, Valentine's day celebration is surrounded with the mystery of both the Roman tradition and Christianity. However, all the romantic gestures as celebrated on the 14th day of February are all in the name of St. Valentine.

Who is St. Valentine? A priest of the Roman Catholic church who decided to break the rule of Emperor Claudius II (Emperor Claudius figured out that single men were better at war than men with wives and families. He therefore banned young men from getting married) and continued to perform marriages for young lovers in secret.

When the Emperor found out about his acts, he was martyred.

Another story has it that the first Valentine's day greeting was made by St. Valentine who fell in love with a young girl who seemed to be the daughter of his jailer. Before his death, she received a letter from Valentine which was...

Click on link below to read full article

http://www.newzified.com/valentines-day-2018-meaning-valentine%e2%94%82va-lent-ine-ash-wednesday/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. / . / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.