Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Are You All Not Tribalists? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You All Not Tribalists? (7560 Views)

Where Are All The Tribalists? / Bini People Have Put Nairaland Tribalists To Shame / Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2009
I actually think it is quite nonsensical  really, for someone  who launches unprovoked attacks against other tribes to now turn around and say by so doing she is defending her tribe.

In reality such a person just ends up provoking retaliatory attacks against her own tribe by some vengeful members.

But at the end of the day it is up to the moderators to identify such posters and ensure they are banned.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by bilymuse: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2009
But at the end of the day it is up to the moderators to identify such posters and ensure they are banned.

both moderators are inactive and ineffective, the entire forum has become a jungle where anythings goes.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2009
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Oh! You can be racist toward[b] the whole Niger Delta[/b] and I can't abuse your ba.stard parents? Think again. Both your pros.titute and rapist father are fools that brought a damaged child into the world.[/size]

I am not a tribalist so I reserve the right abuse your parents each time you are tribalistic or racist toward the ND.
hmmmm i see your point.
but attacking someone's parents. undecided
i guess. . .
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2009
bilymuse:

both moderators are inactive and ineffective, the entire forum has become a jungle where anythings goes.
just like most of Nigeria! cheesy
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Beaf: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2009
bilymuse:

Otherwise racists like sjeezy babapupa would have long been kicked out.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Beaf: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

hmmmm i see your point.
but attacking someone's parents.  undecided
i guess. . .

Sjeezy's being racist to the whole of the ND is much worse than my singling out just his immediate family. There are millions of families in the ND.
I have no respect for that pathetic worm, sjeezy and his mongrel family.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2009
Beaf:

Sjeezy's being racist to the whole of the ND is much worse than my singling out just his immediate family. There are millions of families in the ND.
I have no respect for that sympathetic alien sjeezy and his mongrel family.
sometimes he does take it too far but you dont fight fire with fire.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2009
Beaf:

I am not a tribalist so I reserve the right abuse your parents each time you are tribalistic or racist toward the ND.

This has GOT to be some serious joke, right?? I mean this thread is so so funny!!! The very culprits trying to distance themselves from that which they are known for in an attempt to seem clean of it all Roflmao!!!
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Beaf: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2009
Kobojunkie:

This has GOT to be some serious joke, right?? I mean this thread is so so funny!!! The very culprits trying to distance themselves from that which they are known for in an attempt to seem clean of it all  Roflmao!!!

Back again and talking rubbish as usual. Show me one derogatory statement (yes, just one) I have made to any ethnic group or shut up.
I have no respect for dishonest people.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by nduchucks: 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2009
Beaf:

Back again and talking rubbish as usual. Show me one derogatory statement (yes, just one) I have made to any ethnic group or shut up.
I have no respect for dishonest people.

beaf, eh, technically you be tribalist. a tribalist by definition is a person that consistently exhibits strong loyalty to one's own tribe, party, or group. na dat loyalty wey make you abuse de parents of de person wey you claim to have insulted a whole niger deltra region.

now, if dem say you be tribalist bigot, that one for dey quite debatable.

truth be told na only few nigerians dey detribalized. most of those detribalized nigerians get parents from different regions of de country or don intermarry. for example, papa fit be hausa make mama be ogoni.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2009
Roflmao!!!! im still get liver DENY am again!!!
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Beaf: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2009
ndu_chucks:

beaf, eh, technically you be tribalist. a tribalist by definition is a person that consistently exhibits strong loyalty to one's own tribe, party, or group.  na dat loyalty wey make you abuse de parents of de person wey you claim to have insulted a whole niger deltra region.

now, if dem say you be tribalist bigot, that one for dey quite debatable.

truth be told na only few nigerians dey detribalized. most of those detribalized nigerians get parents from different regions of de country or don intermarry. for example, papa fit be hausa make mama be ogoni. 

Sorry, you are way out of context here, there are two definitions of tribalism. One is positive, the other (and by far the most common) is extremly negative and primitive.

To decide which is applicable here, the OP made this statement;

Are you not the one going crazy because you think you're about to be stripped of your rights to be a tribal bigot and [b]racists [/b]like the ones you're defending yourself against?

Be what you must be, it just doesn't mean what you must be is good for your fragile and insecure self.

It is obvious what he means by tribalism. It certainly is not the same as being loyal to the Niger Delta.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2009
Roflmao!!! how could I forget to add his "super" MIND READING abilities there!!!  shocked shocked shocked

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by babapupa: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2009
Beef, like I told you before, you're not mentally and emotionally strong and equipped to debate and function rationally in threads. You engage people and when they do same, you start posting ridiculous nonsensical pictures and coursing people's parents like a juvenile.

It is not by force to engage other people, pull yourself together sometimes,
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by donjon: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2009
@beaf,
Right! I dey ur back!

@thread,
seriously, in the spirit of sunday, being a holy day & all that, lets embrace unity!

You know the word "WAZOBIA" was coined by an igbo man in a yoruba house, with hausa music playing in the background!
Where is that unity now?

*grins*
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by babapupa: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2009
Grow up.

There's still no excuse for parents bashing.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Beaf: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2009
donjon:

@beaf,
Right! I dey your back!
. . .

Thank you bros.

THE-AMAKA:

i do see your point.

and that makes what others say okay?
youre right, there is no excuse, but he has a right to be annoyed. i guess.

Thanks Amaka.

@babapupa
God alone knows what mischief was on your mind when you started this thread. Listen to yourself here talking about ND people;

[size=14pt]Larez: . . .Stop yabbing these people about their comical clothes which consists of the used worn out Oyimbo shirt and the yoruba wrapper given to them as charity gifts from yoruba. . .

[b]babapupa: [/b]ugliest Halloween clown costume ever   grin  grin  grin[/size]

Tell me. . . Why shouldn't I abuse the mongrels who have done such a bad job by training their child to grow up so damaged?
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by babapupa: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i do see your point.

and that makes what others say okay?
youre right, there is no excuse, but he has a right to be annoyed. i guess.

Having every right to be annoyed an cursing people's parents are 2 different thing.

It's Ok to be annoyed, but it shouldn't automatically carry over to immature and mannerless acts like cursing people's parents.

Du you do same when annoyed?  I doubt it.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2009
babapupa:

Having every right to be annoyed an cursing people's parents are 2 different thing.

It's Ok to be annoyed, but it shouldn't automatically carry over to immature and mannerless acts like cursing people's parents.

Du you do same when annoyed? I doubt it.
so insulting the whole of Niger Delta is okay but not someone's parents?
serious question.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by MandingoII(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2009
every b/i/t/c/h in here is a tribalist.

I'm not from a TRIBE!

I just get a kick out of busting dumb ass Africans upside the head because of their flawed, erroneous and backward beliefs.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by babapupa: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

so insulting the whole of Niger Delta is okay but not someone's parents?
serious question.

Going by your analogy and since every inch of Nigeria gets insulted every minute on NL, shouldn't we all be cursing and dragging each other's parent's through the mud? You're not making a lot off sense here,

And let me ask you again, do you curse other people's parents when annoyed?
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2009
babapupa:

Going by your analogy and since every inch of Nigeria gets insulted every minute on NL, shouldn't we all be cursing and dragging each other's parent's through the mud?

And let me ask you again, do you curse other people's parents when annoyed?
lmao!! didnt even answer my simple question.
you did insult the people of the niger delta, therefore the whole basis behind the topic is hypocritical on your part.
im done here.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by sjeezy8: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2009
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Oh! You can be racist toward[b] the whole Niger Delta[/b] and I can't abuse your ba.stard parents? Think again. Both your pros.titute  and rapist father are fools that brought a damaged child into the world.[/size]

hmmmm beaf guy i just got finished eating my croissant and reading this lmfao. Lol I think its hilarious the way you ramble on aboutbeing "racist" against the ND when in previous threads youve bad mouthed Lagos continously. Why are you such a joke? lol really

I dont give sh.t whether the Niger delta is in a swamp area or in Heaven I WILL TALK SH.IT ABOUT IT. Continue to abuse my parents PLEASE, because they are sitting comfortably and not worrying about being kidnapped or blown up grin.
Clowns !!!!!!

Niger Delta republic sounds interesting cant wait!!!!!! grin kiss lmfao
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by paddylo1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2009
every b/i/t/c/h in here is a tribalist.

I'm not from a TRIBE!

I just get a kick out of busting dumb ass Africans upside the head because of their flawed, erroneous and backward beliefs.

sorry to break it to u mate. . .but if u are black american

u must have come from a[b] tribe [/b]in africa
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by babapupa: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lmao!! didnt even answer my simple question.
you did insult the people of the niger delta, therefore the whole basis behind the topic is hypocritical on your part.
im done here.

Like I said, you're not making any sense.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2009
OKAY JOOOO!!
AH AH! tongue
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Beaf: 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2009
sjeezy8:

hmmmm beaf guy i just got finished eating my croissant and reading this lmfao. . .

Racist fool.

Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by sjeezy8: 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2009
great . . . .
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by chiogo(f): 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2009
lmfao!!!!
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by WilyWily: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2009
hahahahahaaaaaaaa, nice Yoruba pictures. I love that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! / Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon / Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.