Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Are You All Not Tribalists? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You All Not Tribalists? (7570 Views)

Where Are All The Tribalists? / Bini People Have Put Nairaland Tribalists To Shame / Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2009
sjeezy8:

lmfao they look funny as hell tho NO LIE.
grin
GO AND DRINK SOMETHING NOW!

Why don't you simply relax your behind?
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by dapsycool(m): 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by sjeezy8: 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2009
michelin89:

Why don't you simply relax your behind?

dont worry miss when i become a moderator, i'll show you how to moderate.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2009
Oh I can't wait. When are you going to be appointed?
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2009
lmao!! maybe in the next millennium
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Beaf: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2009
sjeezy8:

lmfao they look funny as hell tho NO LIE.
grin
GO AND DRINK SOMETHING NOW!

LOL YOURE ONE FUNNY GAL

I'm sure your family looks strange and funny. Insecure racist slowpoke.

It is obvious you are from the gutter.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2009
Amaka, please let's nurture his illusions.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2009
okay oooo!!
he will join you in moderating the "Culture" section. lol
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by sjeezy8: 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2009
michelin89:

Oh I can't wait. When are you going to be appointed?

dont worry soon- Im going to start a topic of whose job I will take, pray your own is not dere ohhh wink

THE-AMAKA:

lmao!! maybe in the next millennium

angry dont worry baby i can always moderate you anytime any place
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2009
sjeezy8:

dont worry soon- Im going to start a topic of whose job I will take, pray your own is not dere ohhh wink

angry dont worry baby i can always moderate you anytime any place
even if you start a thread on whos job to take, do you really think YOU of all people will be appointed as moderator? LMFAO!!
so this is what its about? lol
you want to moderate anything i say? LMFAO!!
yeah youre never gonna be a moderator so keep dreaming.
for 1 you get yourself too involved in issues here and that is an issue by itself, you are hardly ever neutral.
and i know you cant stay away from those "certain" threads to talk more trash.  grin
so just stop living in denial.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by sjeezy8: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2009
Beaf:

I'm sure your family looks strange and funny. Insecure racist slowpoke.

It is obvious you are from the gutter.

I can do nothing but laugh at your frustration with Nigeria and the swamp area you call home.

THE-AMAKA:

even if you start a thread on whos job to take, do you really think YOU of all people will be appointed as moderator? LMFAO!!
so this is what its about? lol
you want to moderate anything i say? LMFAO!!
yeah youre never gonna be a moderator so keep dreaming.
for 1 you get yourself too involved in issues here and that is an issue by itself, you are hardly ever neutral.
and i know you cant stay away from those "certain" threads to talk more trash.  grin
so just stop living in denial.

its ok but if it was a vote sjeezy moderator or Amaka, sjeezy of course
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2009
sjeezy8:

its ok but if it was a vote sjeezy moderator or Amaka sjeezy of course
lmao!! wack comparison.
do i wanna be a mod anyway? the only person you can come up with to compare yourself to is me?
i dont even think people would vote, they would just complain about the choices.  grin

sjeezy8:

I can do nothing but laugh at your frustration with Nigeria and the swamp area you call home.

thats not a joke.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by sjeezy8: 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lmao!! wack comparison.
do i wanna be a mod anyway? the only person you can come up with to compare yourself to is me?
i dont even think people would vote, they would just complain about the choices. grin
thats not a joke.

beef is a joke and any, everything pertaining to him is comical
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Beaf: 12:43am On Dec 06, 2009
sjeezy8:

beef is a joke and any, everything pertaining to him is comical

At least I'm not from the gutter like you and your family. Does stupidity also run in your blood?

Racist Wretch.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Sjeezy and the mad monkeys.

Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Beaf: 1:04am On Dec 06, 2009

Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Beaf: 1:05am On Dec 06, 2009

Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by SEFAGO(m): 1:05am On Dec 06, 2009
This is going to be fun. cool
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by mekusxxx: 1:11am On Dec 06, 2009
Sjeazy8
Why do Yoruba thrive in lies and denial? Did you say Yoruba did not vote for Obasanjo? I have dozens of evidence to prove that Yoruba voted for him both  in 1999 and 2003, especially 2003, when people from other tribes contested against Obasanjo. So shut up now before I post those articles here and put you to shame
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by paddylo1(m): 1:17am On Dec 06, 2009
Sjeazy8
Why do Yoruba thrive in lies and denial? Did you say Yoruba did not vote for Obasanjo? I have dozens of evidence to prove that Yoruba voted for him both in 1999 and 2003, especially 2003, when people from other tribes contested against Obasanjo. So shut up now before I post those articles here and put you to shame

i believe the yorubas voted for chief olu falae in 1999. . .they rejected obasanjo then

i dont know about 2003 thoughj
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by mekusxxx: 1:18am On Dec 06, 2009
^^^^^^
You are 80% correct about 1999. They voted Obasanjo 1000% in 2003.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by agabaI23(m): 1:21am On Dec 06, 2009
Mekus

If it was for Yoruba votes, Obasanjo would not have won in 1999.
He lost in hometown. Lost in his state such if Option A4 was used, Obasanjo would have lost the election.

Yoruba voted massively for AD.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by mekusxxx: 1:22am On Dec 06, 2009
^^^^^^
In 2003 Yoruba voted 1000% for Obj. Are you arguing with me? Was AD around in 2003? If not so, ask yourself why.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by KnowAll(m): 1:23am On Dec 06, 2009
Blatant tribalist topics should be abhorred, I personally treat the posters and the contributors of such vile and insensitive topics with disdain, they are the scums of the earth. Why would any reasonable and normal person log on line with the sole aim of having a pot-shot at another person's tribe. There can only be 2 kinds of contributors to this kinds of threads, bored teneegers who are bored at home and feel like getting a kick by bashing other tribes or dimwits who have nothing to contribute on any thread anyway.

But to fight the corner for the advancement of your tribe is not in anyway tribalistic.  I see that as a strategic positve engagements with the powers that need be. The case for Enugu airport comes to the shore on this, the igbos arguing the importance and necessity for an up-grade for this facility have a point and I can sympathasize and identify with their fustration, causes like this are worth fighting for.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by agabaI23(m): 1:34am On Dec 06, 2009
mekusxxx:

^^^^^^
In 2003 Yoruba voted 1000% for Obj. Are you arguing with me? Was AD around in 2003? If not so, ask yourself why.

Onwero onye na-eme argue with you. I only mentioned 1999 in my post.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by C2H5OH(f): 1:42am On Dec 06, 2009
Stupidity abounds on dramaland.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by OAM4J: 1:57am On Dec 06, 2009
I think what the OP should do is to discourage people form bashing other tribes especially with false impressions. I am proud of my tribe (don’t know if that makes me a tribalist), and it will be difficult for me (and I guess for many as well as it already shown in this thread) to see others portraying a false image/impression about my tribe and not respond.

In my tribe it is said only a bas-tard will ignore an insult directed to his father's house. I will only ignore if I realize joining issues might make me look like the obvious fool spreading the false impression on my tribe.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by sjeezy8: 2:35am On Dec 06, 2009
mekusxxx:

^^^^^^

If you didnt know AD was split between AC and PDP or maybe youbas should have voted for Ojukwu over Obj.

"As the candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), he ran for President in the 2003 presidential election. He claimed to have won the election and filed a court challenge against what he said was the "massive fraud" that allegedly denied him the presidency."

That is one sick in the headfellow if he thought he actually won the election in Nigeria!!!!

@ Beaf lol i see you have no home training didnt babapupa tell you about abusing peoples parents? Its ok sha you are still a fisherman and your hometown is a swamp, malaria/mosquito filled, violent, death trap.
Lol and the local governmnents in the delta are trying to make it a tour destination. grin

I wish they would give you people a Nigerdelta republic, it would surely be interesting to see you clowns warring with eachother like a bunch of animals, that have never eaten before. carry on

you obviously spent the last few hours brainstorming and posting silly pics.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by udezue(m): 2:49am On Dec 06, 2009
Dictionary meaning of Tribalism
A strong feeling of identity with and loyalty to one's tribe or group.

Oh well I'm a bonafide Tribalist then and PROUD grin grin grin
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Nchara: 2:52am On Dec 06, 2009
sjeezy8:

If you didnt know AD was split between AC and PDP or maybe youbas should have voted for Ojukwu over Obj.

"As the candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), he ran for President in the 2003 presidential election. He claimed to have won the election and filed a court challenge against what he said was the "massive fraud" that allegedly denied him the presidency."

That is one sick in the headfellow if he thought he actually won the election in Nigeria!!!!

@ Beaf lol i see you have no home training didnt babapupa tell you about abusing peoples parents? Its ok sha you are still a fisherman and your hometown is a swamp, malaria/mosquito filled, violent, death trap.
Lol and the local governmnents in the delta are trying to make it a tour destination. grin

I wish they would give you people a Nigerdelta republic, it would surely be interesting to see you clowns warring with eachother like a bunch of animals, that have never eaten before. carry on

Nobody expects you to vote for Ojukwu but be sincere enough to admit that you people voted for Obj in 2003.
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by sjeezy8: 2:53am On Dec 06, 2009
Nchara:

Nobody expects you to vote for Ojukwu but be sincere enough to admit that you people voted for Obj in 2003.

didnt i just say AD was split into AC and PDP
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Nchara: 2:58am On Dec 06, 2009
Yoruba did not vote for AC in the presidential election. There was no AC in 2003. They all voted for PDP. Stop lying to yourself
Re: Are You All Not Tribalists? by Beaf: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2009
sjeezy8:

[size=14pt]Oh! You can be racist toward[b] the whole Niger Delta[/b] and I can't abuse your ba.stard parents? Think again. Both your pros.titute  and rapist father are fools that brought a damaged child into the world.[/size]

I am not a tribalist so I reserve the right abuse your parents each time you are tribalistic or racist toward the ND.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sir Alan Sugar Under Fire Over 'NIGERIA Insult' - BBC call Dr.Tafida 'a Person ' / Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? / Tricycles To Replace 'okada' In Bayelsa By August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.