Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Should I Sleep With My Best Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Sleep With My Best Friend (5531 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by cejaypriesty(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
You must be crazy. So dark girl no girl no fit born pikin for you. You guys are the reason why some women bleach.
Touche
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
dont knw about u bro but if i was the 1 in ur position i'd bleep her silly o....

dem still dy see male-female best friends again undecided cos d ones wey i dy see nowadays na male-female best fvck friends

1 Like

Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by Teague4league(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
You must be crazy. So dark girl no girl no fit born pikin for you. You guys are the reason why some women bleach.
Easy there wink
One man's food ... Lotta guys like dark skinned girls too .
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by Erums(m): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Guy... Be matured... Talk to her over it....... Well my bestie and i bleep... We are lovers thou but not dating, i tell her every single tin abt me and she does same, we talk abt everytin, life, future, even sex escapedes weve had or with others... Were just cool... We drew a line, were besties bt we seem more that pple whp claim deyre dating... Dating is overated, ..... So talk to her, if u cool, shes cool, go ahead.. Bt u guys should drw that line to stay as bestie..... Less i forget, she tells me wen she get jelous bt will never intrude
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Preca:
It's like asking .....please should i give her belle...

Lol..
You got me laughing
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by nNEOo(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
ToriBlue:

Easy on me angel, undecided am all fair not crazy...just looking for my kind
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by nNEOo(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
JacksonD7:

I advise you look for a real woman who truly cares for you not one who just need you for konji satisfaction.

My love life is a dalmn mess bro....actually weeping cry
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
nNEOo:

Easy on me angel, undecided am all fair not crazy...just looking for my kind
Are you not the same guy fuccking his neice? issorite.
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by TrapHedges(m): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bro hit tat pussy till it asks for help
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by nNEOo(m): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
Erums:
Guy... Be matured... Talk to her over it....... Well my bestie and i bleep... We are lovers thou but not dating, i tell her every single tin abt me and she does same, we talk abt everytin, life, future, even sex escapedes weve had or with others... Were just cool... We drew a line, were besties bt we seem more that pple whp claim deyre dating... Dating is overated, ..... So talk to her, if u cool, shes cool, go ahead.. Bt u guys should drw that line to stay as bestie..... Less i forget, she tells me wen she get jelous bt will never intrude

Best open minded advice so far, truth is i haven't conjure the idea of fuking her before, I respect our relationship a lot, we go to the club together, spend Tym together alone n all that, I don't keep friends cos of the way I was brought up she's just one of the less than 5 frnds I have...if bleeping her would make her happy no wahala
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by nNEOo(m): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
TrapHedges:
Bro hit tat pussy till it asks for help

Nawa4uooh....you are wicked...thank for the tip though# wink
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by nNEOo(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
Are you not the same guy fuccking his neice? issorite.

My life is messed up mam undecided
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by Chidonc(m): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
nNEOo:

She's hot,but not fair skinned

, it is because of guys like you that bleached girls are on the increase
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by Erums(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
nNEOo:

Best open minded advice so far, truth is i haven't conjure the idea of fuking her before, I respect our relationship a lot, we go to the club together, spend Tym together alone n all that, I don't keep friends cos of the way I was brought up she's just one of the less than 5 frnds I have...if bleeping her would make her happy no wahala

Yea u got that right... Dont bleep just because it will make her happy, let it be mutual... U dont wanna be seen poor on bed, mind u she xpects u to beat those fuys too... Mine praises me like the best shes ever had, she dnt want to date cos i will start finding fault in her, but its true because we frnds faults are oven overlooked... We still stay strong, and tell eachoda wen were craving... # loving the xperience
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by nNEOo(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
Its not cool, it will spoil your friendship. Respect yourself.

It not my fault nah lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by nNEOo(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Afonjanightmare:

Stupid question, from all indications, she's not pretty enough for you, so if you're not ready for a serious relationship, leave her be, but if na me, I go just fvck am to make her happy o , no matter how woman worwor, her thing dey sweet

She is hot but not white....i don't want more than her being my bestie
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by nNEOo(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Erums:

Yea u got that right... Dont bleep just because it will make her happy, let it be mutual... U dont wanna be seen poor on bed, mind u she xpects u to beat those fuys too... Mine praises me like the best shes ever had, she dnt want to date cos i will start finding fault in her, but its true because we frnds faults are oven overlooked... We still stay strong, and tell eachoda wen were craving... # loving the xperience

Giving her double orgasm is not big deal...if that's it, hope I don't decide to please my self on her cos she go hear ram
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by midehill(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
bro don't do it...make a difference... gelz think we can't do without sex...prove her wrong
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by nNEOo(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
Chidonc:

, it is because of guys like you that bleached girls are on the increase

Easy..

Many dudes lyk em black
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by nNEOo(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
midehill:
bro don't do it...make a difference... gelz think we can't do without sex...prove her wrong

Thanks but make she no brag say I no fit oh.....make I no.... angry
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by Afonjanightmare(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
nNEOo:

She is hot but not white....i don't want more than her being my bestie

Na wa for you o, is it her fault that she's not white
Kindly send me her number
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by Viruslord(m): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
babe no if that pics way see na ur own I swear I go marry U. grin
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by nNEOo(m): 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Afonjanightmare:

Na wa for you o, is it her fault that she's not white
Kindly send me her number

070543924@@
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by Samsonyte(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wat are u waiting for shi na fun
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by Afonjanightmare(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
nNEOo:

070543924@@

Lol, value what you have bro, if she needs sex please give her sex make we rest, life's too short

Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by nNEOo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Samsonyte:
Wat are u waiting for shi na fun

Bleep her is vs no Bleep her 70%30%

I will c her tomorrow
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by nNEOo(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Afonjanightmare:

Lol, value what you have bro, if she needs sex please give her sex make we rest, life's too short

I called her earlier...we will c tomorrow, you know what you are ryt angry
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by Afonjanightmare(m): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
nNEOo:

I called her earlier...we will c tomorrow, you know what you are ryt angry
That's the spirit bro
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by klevotino: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Preca:
its doesnt mean she will get belle ooo, they can play safe...
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
nNEOo:
Hi

Am nNEOo,here is the thing,my best friend for more than 10yrs, Is getting uncomfortably close to me,

She left my plc few hrs ago after we had misunderstanding,

She has been a very good friend to me, now she is demanding for sex,....

Is it cool to do it wirh ur bestie? angry

Hmmmm hope She's not hoping pin pregnancy on your head.
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by kings20(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
author=tobi2000 post=53619407]Yea its totaly ok 2 Bleep her[/quote][/color]
tobi2000:
Yea its totaly ok 2 Bleep her

No it is not.. stop misleading d guy
Re: Should I Sleep With My Best Friend by Hormoniyi25(m): 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Preca:

Ur glasses made u look innocent but am sure u re not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Love Or Just Sex ? Why Do So Many Women / How To Know Your Wife Will Cheat Even Before Marriage / Finally!!! Something Good Is Coming Out Of This Country (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.