Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

The - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The (1245 Views)

(LOVE TEST) Do You Love Your Lover Enof Tto Do Ds / Love Test (check If You Love Him Or Her) / """"""love Test! Totally Try It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2007
Re: The by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2007
your posts are always about you and your girlfriend.
it is obvious she doesn't trust you.
So just give up and go on with your life! angry lipsrsealed
Re: The by Eurphoria(f): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2007
lmao
Re: The by Seun(m): 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2007
Perhaps she's looking for an excuse to dump you. Spare yourself the agony and dump her first. grin
Re: The by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2007
me think the same thing. After seven years the girl don tire. She pays surprise visits just to catch him with another girl. She plans with her friend to seduce him. Haba! The boy nor wan understand??  angry  lipsrsealed

part of my earlier post is missing and I didn't say anything offensive!
Re: The by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2007
Dump her, hell nooooooo

It ain't gonna easy starting from the scratch u know, the last time i tried, she almost died. She got hospitalised for one week, and the last time she tried the same, I almost died too.

U see, I do believe the distance thing is having a big toll in this relationship. Her reason for not always telling me before coming over was to place me on high toes, saying it would prevent me from cleaning up my mess if ever there was.

Truly speaking, its has been a pretty better way of putting my fidelity on check, she argues that most woman in Rivers State are highly promiscuous in nature, the married men are not save lest the bachelos.

The truth is that, i have never really argue over this act, because she wont get me.

I guess it was her own turn to play her game, for i did play mine. The mine wasnt 'bout trust, honest or sincererity.

I know this woman very well, i she knows she cant get me, unless otherwise wink
Re: The by Busta(f): 1:11am On Jan 22, 2007
she's prolly not confident in her own self. . some kinda low esteem, maybe

(1) (Reply)

Xtian/muslim Love / What Clubs Are Really For / Is It Possible To Marry Without Being There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.