Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Am i Wasting My time with Her?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am i Wasting My time with Her?? (1277 Views)

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
Me and my Girl use to chat and call each other frequently when we newly started dating ..but along the the line the calls,texts,chats etc started decreasing, I call her everyday,I am always the one to chat her up on chats.. but she stopped calling or chating me,she can stay online for hours without even bothering to say hi unless I say it 1st ,when I ask, she will say No airtime or that she has been busy or that she usually appear online anytime her data is on while she's offline ,sometimes when I decide not to call or chat her for 3-4 days she won't even bother to know why? yet she still swore she's not seeing anyone else but me .

Guys I'm confused ,Advice please!!
Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by slimthugchimee(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
rubbish question..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
The more desperate partner should be calling more.
Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by Soljaboi44(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Welcome to friendzone grin

1 Like

Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
slimthugchimee:
rubbish question..... undecided

Haba!!
Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by HarunaWest(m): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Passy089:
Me and my Girl use to chat and call each other frequently when we newly started dating ..but along the the line the calls,texts,chats etc started decreasing, I call her everyday,I am always the one to chat her up on chats.. but she stopped calling or chating me,she can stay online for hours without even bothering to say hi unless I say it 1st ,when I ask, she will say No airtime or that she has been busy or that she usually appear online anytime her data is on while she's offline ,sometimes when I decide not to call or chat her for 3-4 days she won't even bother to know why? yet she still swore she's not seeing anyone else but me .

download and send hold up by Mr eazi to her..she go know ow far

1 Like

Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by ifex370(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Me n my girl can stay 2 weeks off without calling each other.. But I know she's crazy in love with me..

Op.. Its not in the frequency or desperation... If its there.. Its there..simple
Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by purem(m): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dis is wht she deserve.......

1 Like

Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
ifex370:
Me n my girl can stay 2 weeks off without calling each other.. But I know she's crazy in love with me..

Op.. Its not in the frequency or desperation... If its there.. Its there..simple

2 weeks? Maybe she's a side chick

1 Like

Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by sleeknick: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
She's with me... You can go hang urself now cool
Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by Dfinex(f): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
do u need a babalawo to notify u that the chick is no longer into u and doesn't care about u?....

in a relationship where both partners are in love there's no power tussle cos everyone does everything freely for the good of everyone.

U should gradually detach urself from her else u will not only become her maga/mugu, u will begin to irritate her. ..some ladies don't have the courage to tell guys when they are either done or confused. just give her some space. ...

4 Likes

Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by Slimzjoe(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
A woman who doesn't have your time don't deserve yours

2 Likes

Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by ifex370(m): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Passy089:

2 weeks? Maybe she's a side chick

She's not a side chick.. That's the way we were.. Even before we starting dating.. That was for like 2 years..

I forgot to mention.. When we do eventually call each other.. We can go on and on for hours sha..
Some girls are not the frequent calling type.. Like my girl.. Doesn't mean she's seeing some one else

But when she wants to call like this eh.. She can call for hour's

So understand your own
Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by smardray(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
my broda recession has not gone...dont call her again ....mtn card don turn #110
Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by vincentjk(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bro i wish you could make up your mind,

Any girl that stays online frequently and always tells you that she doesn't have airtime as an excuse free her o

She only gives that reason whenever you ask her why she doesn't call or chat

Open your eyes wella, don't call her anymore cos she no longer loves u

2 Likes

Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
vincentjk:
Bro i wish you could make up your mind,

Any girl that stays online frequently and always tells you that she doesn't have airtime as an excuse free her o

She only gives that reason whenever you ask her why she doesn't call or chat

Open your eyes wella, don't call her anymore cos she no longer loves u

Thanks Man
Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by DaTruthHurts: 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Thats a red flag.. Run for your life
Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
ifex370:

She's not a side chick.. That's the way we were.. Even before we starting dating.. That was for like 2 years..

I forgot to mention.. When we do eventually call each other.. We can go on and on for hours sha..
Some girls are not the frequent calling type.. Like my girl.. Doesn't mean she's seeing some one else

But when she wants to call like this eh.. She can call for hour's

So understand your own

You guys re used to it because u started that way but mine wasn't like that..it just started happening recently
Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
angry grin grin
Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Soljaboi44:
Welcome to friendzone grin

Nawao... just like that
Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by TrapHedges(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bro.. If she thoting leave her ass alone
get you another bae fam
np
drake hottline bling

1 Like

Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by ifex370(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
Passy089:

You guys re used to it because u started that way but mine wasn't like that..it just started happening recently

Anyhow.. Its still nothing for u to be bothered about..

Be a gentleman.. That you are.. She'll come around

1 Like

Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by JacksonD7: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
Passy089:

Brother you've handed her your balls, you've become needy and desperate, you're super available and because of that she's taking you for granted. You need to regain control of the relationship follow this thread below and read up all the pages to find answers to all questions you could possibly have on this issue.

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

This other thread is more of a summary and not as detailed as the other
but it also contains some useful information.

https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman
Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by pasqal09: 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
ifex370:

grin grin grin
Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by firstking01(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Passy089:

Henceforth go on a ghost mode on her....if she doesn't break the silence let her bleep to whatever planet she came from....non-sense.
Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by daududaniel(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
You have to move on bro, it's obvious she's no longer into you.
Re: Am i Wasting My time with Her?? by smark61: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Well well well cool

(1) (Reply)

I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash / Some Really Hillarious Meme(s) We All Can Relate To (*_*) [*_*] {*_*} / See The Wise And Hilarious Reply This Lady Got From Her Master (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.