Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? (1828 Views)

My Ex Want Me Back / How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? by baike: 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nairalanders pls tell me what to do now. because am with my ex in my house because of rain,, she came to see someone but the person is not around, and there's heavy rain, and the time is 10:53 (she ask me to stay with me only early morning

P. S
We have been not being talking before now
Because of personal matters
Re: My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? by SirMichael1: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sleep and sex are two distinct things undecided

...and wait! Did you keep the lady waiting and drenching outside while you try to create a thread to get answers? undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
0b10010011:

Use her for money rituals!

No time!
Re: My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
SirMichael1:
Sleep and sex are two distinct things undecided

You couldn't have said it any better. Some people don't just know the difference.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fuckgrats....
Re: My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
*Oga do you have a new girlfriend?
*Is she sexy?
*Are you hot?
*Has she made any move on you?
*Is the rain still falling?
*Would you sleep in the same room?
*Are you a virgin?
*Do you have a big deek?
*Do you still love her?

If the answers to the above questions are

*NO
*YES
*YES
*YES OR NO
*YES
*YES
*NO
*YES
*NO

then i advice you fvck her aggressively and mercilessly like an angry beast in heat angry

if otherwise bros just jejely dey your lane o make the babe enjoy her sleep

and ermmm how you take know say she wan sleep with you undecided

is it cos she chose to stay with you or she is actually flirting with you and showing you pant

And what do you mean by sleep with? .........is it the normal sleep with or sex sleep with
Re: My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin
This shiit aint complicated sad
Is she asking for it ?
Or is she just unfortunate and she wants to sleep?
If the answer is too sleep just let her be
If the answer is she is banger ready then you know what to do grin
Re: My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? by baike: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:
*Is she sexy?
*Are you hot?
*Are you a virgin?
*Do you have a big deek?
*Do you still love her?

*NO
*YES
*YES
*YES OR NO
*YES
*YES
*NO
*YES
*NO

then i advice you fvck her aggressively and mercilessly like an angry beast in heat angry

is it cos she chose to stay with you or she is actually flirting with you and showing you pant

And what do you mean by sleep with? .........is it the normal sleep with or sex sleep with

am confused? because we have not been talking before now
Re: My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
baike:

am confused? because we have not been talking before now

oh i get you now grin grin

well desperate situations can make one remember really old friends

example;

desperate situation::: she (ur ex came to see a friend, but the friend isnt around and it is already late plus the rain just started falling and heavily too..........she stands at a corner looking wet, desperate and helpless then she gets an idea and remembers an old friend (you) then decide to come see if you could let her stay with you just for old time sakes

so bro you see, its no big deal except of course she wants to have sex with you
and if that is the case, and like i said before if you have no new gf fvck her silly
Re: My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? by SirMichael1: 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:
*Is she sexy?
*Are you hot?
*Are you a virgin?
*Do you have a big deek?
*Do you still love her?

*NO
*YES
*YES
*YES OR NO
*YES
*YES
*NO
*YES
*NO

thepussyhunter:

oh i get you now grin grin

well desperate situations can make one remember really old friends

example;

desperate situation::: she (ur ex came to see a friend, but the friend isnt around and it is already late plus the rain just started falling and heavily too..........she stands at a corner looking wet, desperate and helpless then she gets an idea and remembers an old friend (you) then decide to come see if you could let her stay with you just for old time sakes

so bro you see, its no big deal except of course she wants to have sex with you
and if that is the case, and like i said before if you have no new gf fvck her silly

Why do you always write very long posts even when it requires a simple single line statement? No offence

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? by baike: 12:11am On Aug 21, 2017
SirMichael1:

Why do you always write very long posts even when it requires a simple single line statement? No offence

he's making a point, so the guy wan make am very clear for understanding
Re: My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? by OkuFaba(m): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2017
She just want to sleep, not sex sleep with you. From the look of things , you are the one thinking of sex.
Re: My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 21, 2017
give us live update of her sleeeping with you oo. I get a feeling 'something' will happen

Re: My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? by Jj222(f): 1:06am On Aug 21, 2017
0b10010011:

Use her for money rituals!

lol
Re: My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2017
SirMichael1:

heheheheh

you noticed too cheesy cheesy

you're actually the 8 person to tell me that now cheesy

and yeah i do like long posts cos i like to say every thing i wanna say

i like to give detailed shiiiii on other shiiiii

plus i like talking offline so i guess its rubbing off on me online too grin

and when i see something that i have nothing to say on i tend to type long posts even if it's senseless and doesnt relate to the question or shiii asked

similarly typing long post on shiiii makes some people .......... And i like that.............

On the other hand though i dont comment long shiii when its a one word ans just when its a one sentence answer

in essence i like to elaborate more on a one sentence answer but give a one word ans where a one word answer is needed like in this case

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

good morning smiley
Re: My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? by SirMichael1: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

heheheheh

you noticed too cheesy cheesy

you're actually the 8 person to tell me that now cheesy

and yeah i do like long posts cos i like to say every thing i wanna say

i like to give detailed shiiiii on other shiiiii

plus i like talking offline so i guess its rubbing off on me online too grin

and when i see something that i have nothing to say on i tend to type long posts even if it's senseless and doesnt relate to the question or shiii asked

similarly typing long post on shiiii makes some people .......... And i like that.............

On the other hand though i dont comment long shiii when its a one word ans just when its a one sentence answer

in essence i like to elaborate more on a one sentence answer but give a one word ans where a one word answer is needed like in this case

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

good morning smiley

Lol. Still did what I questioned you for. Phew, I can see that there's no way around this. It kinda gets tiring having to read long shït after the OP's (that's when he writes a short stuff).

Anyways, since it's a way you express yourself expressively, then by all means go overboard. smiley Ain't no time pleasing anyone who hates your shït.

Morning and how do you do?
Re: My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
SirMichael1:

Lol. Still did what I questioned you for. Phew, I can see that there's no way around this. It kinda gets tiring having to read long shït after the OP's (that's when he writes a short stuff).

Anyways, since it's a way you express yourself expressively, then by all means go overboard. smiley Ain't no time pleasing anyone who hates your shït.

Morning and how do you do?

lol

thanks man cheesy

and i'm good......about to go for lunch break.............

You at work or resting again today?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Remain Chaste For 5 Years In Return For 50 Million Naira / Ladies:why Do We Keep Going Back To The Wrong Guy? / Nigerian Couples Tied Together During Church Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.