Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? (19180 Views)

SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed / Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? / Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 3:47am On Feb 21, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

You're trying too hard to convince me but that won't work.
There're all these generalisations and stereotypes as you rightly said but there are the obvious. AA women are drugs abusers, serial baby mamas, morbidly obese, ghetto and lazy . Go on YouTube , you see 97% of footages of women fighting are foul mouthed African Americans women. Even as you're trying so hard to convince me, i can detect the typical AA woman in your write-ups filled with expletives. And by the way, African men who date AA women and white women are only desperate if you must know

FYI, i have no reason to be jealous of you people. I have beautiful black African women around me don't need to look at those hideous photos you're posting all over the place.

Lol grin Yet you are here looking at the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by HayatH(f): 4:14am On Feb 21, 2017
There's beautiful women in every racesmiley

1 Like

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 21, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

There're all these generalisations and stereotypes as you rightly said but there are the obvious. AA women are drugs abusers, serial baby mamas, morbidly obese, ghetto and lazy . Go on YouTube , you see 97% of footages of women fighting are foul mouthed African Americans women. Even as you're trying so hard to convince me, i can detect the typical AA woman in your write-ups filled with expletives. And by the way, African men who date AA women and white women are only desperate if you must know

FYI, i have no reason to be jealous of you people. I have beautiful black African women around me don't need to look at those hideous photos you're posting all over the place.

....... Yes and have you looked up videos of your women? Foul mouth fighting Is basically part of America Period whites here do it too I'm not Gonna fight you on that one! I'm Legit laughing Right now! lol And you Are now saying YOU Don't have WOMEN that are MORBIDLY OBESE, GHETTO, AND LAZY?? If you say No your a lie! Everyone is not the same I am nun of those Things. Its like me Saying All Africans Have Aids or HIV or Saying I know every African women has about 3 bf at the same time BUT NO. I'm sorry i cant say that because i don't know i never lived there before so what give me the right? You think you because you watch a couple of videos You can Say That for a WHOLE RACE! LOL YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME THAT'S SO SMALL MINDED LOL but you know nothing My MOTHER my GRANDMOTHER is nothing like what you said. My grandmother is 67 years old and just made history being the first African american women to be head chair in a company I will not name. But for you to insult me even tho I haven't insult YOU shows me what Type of Person you are and just for that your Opinion Doesn't Here. But Thank you for your comment tho.

Today, black women own roughly 14 percent of all businesses in the country owned by women, which tallies to around 1.3 million businesses, according to Huffington. you have your own opinion That's cool and i have mine Think whatever you want.

P.S I never said African Women Weren't Beautiful They Are. Half of Our looks Come from Them Anyways. If you feel like you don't like how ''MOST'' key word MOST not ALL AA girls "ACT'' Then Base it on that. With That being said I'm Happy my ancestors Where Slaves I'm happy your people gave us away for some damn Guns lol for some GUNS THO.

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Devices(m): 6:55am On Feb 21, 2017
[s][/s]khiaa:

Stuck on STU.PID and clued to DUMB. Smh.. You reek of jealousy, now you're comparing your pen.is with other men pen.ises that you have never seen, you have insecurities issues.. Nobody cares who white girls want except you white worshipping nutcases.
What are you going to do when you get these girls pregnant and they give birth to your bastardized white children? Will you claim and support them, after all they are tainted with white blood like you said AA are. You wouldn't support them you would be just another African dead beat dad in America like most of your brothers are.
[/s] Hello mrs black American monkey. your brothers are weaklings so why would I jealous them?

We know your brothers are obsessed with white women, having white wives and girl friends will give them little sense of belonging because they are all suffering from inferiority complex and low-self esteem.

What do you call having a sex with a white woman in your dirty ghetto slang? Isn't running the game? I see your brothers bragging about bedding a white girl, to them, if you haven't bleeped a white girl before ya not a real player.

Afrikans don't need bastard white children, white women are slaves to Afrikan men, they do whatever we em to do, they worship us like god. we Fvck them, dump them and move to the next one, we are the real players not coward brothers with large mouths.

You will always feel intimidated whenever you are out with Afrikan beauty cos you are jealous of them.

You are inflicted with inferiority complex. I can sense that.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by enomakos(m): 6:59am On Feb 21, 2017
lefulefu:

these ladies are beautiful no doubt..so why is it our brothers brothers based in yankee are always coming back home with caucasian grand moms as their wives
i did't understands them too,maybe there is something we did't know
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Devices(m): 7:01am On Feb 21, 2017
[s][/s]AAQueen:

So like whats the real problem Why do you Africans Hate us sooo Much what did we do to you NOT EVERY AA is Ghetto uneducated and whatever else you've heard about us...All they do in America is show how poor Africans are and how WE can donate to help children that are starving!in movies they show you as savage killers and there are rumors about you guys in our country also! how you guys will kidnap a white person the first chance you get to get some money! There is videos on fb of African mean beating they're wives in the street for every one to watch! videos of people setting people on fire! Adult cartoons here all they do is talk shit about Africa. OR EVEN HOW THEY DID A STUDY AND SAID YOUR AFRICAN WOMEN WHERE IN the TOP COUNTRY WHERE WOMEN CHEAT THE MOST and will have like 5 bf at once! I Never said oh yeah ALL AFRICANS ARE LIKE THAT! Hell no! because a whole race isn't the same. We only hear bad things about you guys and you only hear bad things about us because that how this world works no one is going to talk about How good someone is doing! I love my black people very much and no one is perfect just like your people. Why cant we love each other? both of are women are beautiful ! I love how you have silk black skin. America don't love us and they don't love you either or anyone else who skin isn't white this is a white mans land baby you'll never know what it feels like to be aa and you don't want to. A white man will kill you because hes drunk and hate his own life and shoot you because your skin is dark! so should WE be fighting or loving EACH other!

AA women are bold we speak are minds you might think we are being rude but we will not let ANY one disrespect us we stand up for our self and we are strong and we don't give a F*Ck what anyone thinks and with that being said say what you want about my post and if this still makes you mad and hurt ya heart theres something wrong with you as a person jealousy kills!
[/s]

Shut up! Bigot you are full of hate. Check your hateful comments here.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by enomakos(m): 7:02am On Feb 21, 2017
khiaa:

No it's not the white girls who chase after African men but vice versa. It is so embarrassing to see them degrade themselves just to get a piece of white flesh.
is that true?maybe the AA ladies are not giving them any chance
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Devices(m): 7:05am On Feb 21, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

I love your comment. Afrikan women are the best.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2017
Blacks are beautiful whether African Americans or purely Africans. .

Hate threads like this cos they bring about disunity and co
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 7:32am On Feb 21, 2017
enomakos:
is that true?maybe the AA ladies are not giving them any chance

You don't get it, it's not about AA or African women giving or not giving them a chance, it's about their obsession over white flesh. The girls can be as ugly as an Orangutan, or as fat as a hippopotamus, but the guys don't mind as long as she's white.

This has nothing to do with a green card because they are already citizens. I asked a couple of them why and they had different reasons for their attraction, but most was because they think that they are prettier, they want mixed babies and they love the skin.

When you have the time look at some of the topics created by your brothers about white girls and see their behavior, well that is exactly how they behave over these White girls when they get here.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=Devices post=53907880][/s] Hello mrs black American monkey. your brothers are weaklings so why would I jealous them?

We know your brothers are obsessed with white women, having white wives and girl friends will give them little sense of belonging because they are all suffering from inferiority complex and low-self esteem.

What do you call having a sex with a white woman in your dirty ghetto slang? Isn't running the game? I see your brothers bragging about bedding a white girl, to them, if you haven't bleeped a white girl before ya not a real player.

Afrikans don't need bastard white children, white women are slaves to Afrikan men, they do whatever we em to do, they worship us like god. we Fvck them, dump them and move to the next one, we are the real players not coward brothers with large mouths.

You will always feel intimidated whenever you are out with Afrikan beauty cos you are jealous of them.

You are inflicted with inferiority complex. I can sense that.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Devices(m): 8:00am On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=khiaa post=53909037][/quote] You are an animal, you should be killed for accepting defeat like this.
You should have committed suicide and your death will be remembered.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 8:19am On Feb 21, 2017
Devices:
You are an animal, you should be killed for accepting defeat like this.
You should have committed suicide and your death will be remembered.

*I'm not here to fight with this homosexual Orangutan*
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 21, 2017
The psychology of the oppressed is now characterized by the epidemiology of oppression.

The epidermalization of inferiority where the blackman has been groomed to ridicule the manifestation of his own kind. Where it has been instilled in the collective unconsciousness of the Negro that blackness represents ugliness, sin and darkness.

If all you represent- your history, your culture, your very self- has been characterized as nothing but ugly, sick and beastly, then is it surprising that you do not see yourself in a kindly manner?

Is it still surprising that when the beauty of the blackman or the blackwoman is to be assessed, the metric is the ethnocentrism of the whiteman?

The oppressed will always believe the worst about themselves.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by enomakos(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2017
khiaa:

You don't get it, it's not about AA or African women giving or not giving them a chance, it's about their obsession over white flesh. The girls can be as ugly as an Orangutan, or as fat as a hippopotamus, but the guys don't mind as long as she's white.

This has nothing to do with a green card because they are already citizens. I asked a couple of them why and they had different reasons for their attraction, but most was because they think that they are prettier, they want mixed babies and they love the skin.

When you have the time look at some of the topics created by your brothers about white girls and see their behavior, well that is exactly how they behave over these White girls when they get here.
ok i understands you now,i think it is some of them,not all of us hads the same taste in white ladies
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by cloudyskygrind(m): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Devices:

I love your comment. Afrikan women are the best.
Sure they're, Thanks!
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Emasel(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2017
They actually are cheesy, their skin is flawless and they have an amazing accent.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 8:45am On Feb 21, 2017
enomakos:
ok i understands you now,i think it is some of them,not all of us hads the same taste in white ladies

Of course it's not all of you but the discussion was about the ones who are obsessed, you see there's a difference between the ones who are genuinely interested in the girl and the ones with the fetishes.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2017
boostdom:
The psychology of the oppressed is now characterized by the epidemiology of oppression.

The epidermalization of inferiority where the blackman has been groomed to ridicule the manifestation of his own kind. Where it has been instilled in the collective unconsciousness of the Negro that blackness represents ugliness, sin and darkness.

If all you represent- your history, your culture, your very self- has been characterized as nothing but ugly, sick and beastly, then is it surprising that you do not see yourself in a kindly manner?

Is it still surprising that when the beauty of the blackman or the blackwoman is to be assessed, the metric is the ethnocentrism of the whiteman?

The oppressed will always believe the worst about themselves.

Your psychology is not needed on this thread, just answer the question that the op asked and keep it moving.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by enomakos(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2017
khiaa:

Of course it's not all of you but the discussion was about the ones who are obsessed, you see there's a difference between the ones who are genuinely interested in the girl and the ones with the fetishes.
yeah you are right
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2017
khiaa:

Your psychology is not needed on this thread, just answer the question that the op asked and keep it moving.

My comment was a reaction to the filth this thread was turning out to be against its objectives.

I have come across your comments for quite some time, Khiaa, and they fit a pattern; the silent scream, fury and resentment against the system. But I think you are misguided because you lack or do not adequately understand the dialectics required to pitch your anger right.

I'll leave you with this: Hate demands existence and he who hates has to show his hate in appropriate actions and behaviours; in a sense, he has to become hate.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2017
boostdom:

My comment was a reaction to the filth this thread was turning out to be against its objectives.

I have come across your comments for quite some time, Khiaa, and they fit a pattern; the silent scream, fury and resentment against the system. But I think you are misguided because you lack or do not adequately understand the dialectics required to pitch your anger right.

I'll leave you with this: Hate demands existence and he who hates has to show his hate in appropriate actions and behaviours; in a sense, he has t
o become hate.

Lol grin I was only joking with you.
WAIT WAIT Dr. Boostdom, let me get comfortable on my couch before you analyze me, okay I'm ready now. Go ahead continue.
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by stanleykoko: 9:46am On Feb 21, 2017
No they are not..
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2017
Devices:
[/s]

Shut up! Bigot you are full of hate. Check your hateful comments here.

I'm a Bigot and i showed your women nothing but love lol these comments are so funny! This is so Laughable I hate no one AND never been a Hater. And who is going to come and shut my mouth ? As long as I have a voice I am going to speak what did i say that was HATEFUL?? ARE YOU MAD? You mad huh? lol its okay speak your mind but as long as I pay for my internet as long as my Hp '17 laptop work I'm going to say what i want. I hate when people speak when they are Mad it makes them look stupid smh I'm a bigot when all i have been doing on this post is calling YOUR WOMEN "BEAUTIFUL" while everyone is calling mine ugly? And NOT once have i Disrespected your women your people or your culture OR YOUR WAY OF LIFE and all i see is people bashing mine I DIDN'T TELL PEOPLE TO SHUT UP OR CALL THEM A BIGOT lol you MUST be feeling some type of way did my words hurt you? I have my own opinion and they have they'res I am not the bigot here you and the ones with negative comments do please check someone else because you have the WRONG one Sweetie try again I respect everyone's opinion thats why no one got cussed out for ONE! And the fact that I don't Give af what people think about me or AA women because we are Beautiful ASFFFFFFFF can't no man or other women tell me shit about my race when they are not my race only thing they know is something they see on the internet !!! I RESPECT Y'ALL EVEN WITH THE THINGS I SEE BUT I NEVER SAY YASSS ALL AFRICANS ARE LIKE THAT!!! lol like come one I respect everyone's opinion but EVERY ONE IS BASHING MIINEE!! LOL REALLY AND IM THE FUCKING BIGOT !?!? im going to freaking Nigeria in 2018 and im going as far as trying to learn yourba ! I have to much respect for African I have to much love for people period Of all Races Even with the bad comments and shit talking but i see you guys have non for us and thats fine..... wow you know what god bless you have a nice rest of your Day Sir or Ma'am Will pray for you....And all people who have so much hate for people they haven't even met smiley kiss kiss kiss

EKARO to those just wake up! It's late here going to bed.

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2017
khiaa:

Lol grin I was only joking with you.
WAIT WAIT Dr. Boostdom, let me get comfortable on my couch before you analyze me, okay I'm ready now. Go ahead continue.

I think I read somewhere that you are a child psychologist or someone who is trained in early child care?
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2017
AAQueen:

I'm a Bigot and i showed your women nothing but love lol these comments are so funny! This is so Laughable I hate no one AND never been a Hater. And who is going to come and shut my mouth ? As long as i a voice I am going to speak what did i say that was HATEFUL?? ARE YOU MAD? You mad huh? lol its okay speak your mind but as long as I pay for my internet as long as my Hp '17 laptop work I'm going to say what i want. I hate when people speak when they are Mad it makes them look stupid smh I'm a bigot when all i have been doing on this post is calling YOUR WOMEN "BEAUTIFUL" while everyone is calling mine ugly? And NOT once have i Disrespected your women your people or your culture OR YOUR WAY OF LIFE and all i see is people bashing mine I DIDN'T TELL PEOPLE TO SHUT UP OR CALL THEM A BIGOT lol you MUST be feeling some type of way did my word hurt you? I have my own opinion and they have there's I am not the bigot here you and the ones with negative comments do please check someone else because you have the WRONG one Sweetie try again I respect everyone's opinion thats why no one got cussed out for ONE! And the fact that I don't Give af what people think about me or AA women because we are Beautiful ASFFFFFFFF can't no man or other women tell me shit about my race when they are not my race only thing they know is something they see on the internet !!! I RESPECT Y'ALL EVEN WITH THE THINGS I SEE BUT I NEVER SAY YASSS ALL AFRICANS ARE LIKE THAT!!! lol like come one I respect everyone's opinion but EVERY ONE IS BASHING MIINEE!! LOL REALLY AND IM THE FUCKING BIGOT !?!? im going to freaking Nigeria in 2018 and im going as far as trying to learn yourba ! I have to much respect for African I have to much love for people period Of all Races Even with the bad comments and shit talking but i see you guys have non for us and thats fine..... wow you know what god bless you have a nice rest of your Day Sir or Ma'am Will pray for you all for
people who have so much hate for people they haven't even met smiley kiss kiss kiss

EKARO to those just wake up! It's late here going to bed.

You can make topics on how pretty every woman on the African continent is or how pretty white girls are and you will get hundreds of positive posts, but the moment you create something positive about AA women or men all of the haters will come running out of the woodwork.
Sometimes I really think that they are suffering from slave envy.grin It's like they are mad at us because we were the ones who got chosen instead of them. Dang is Nigeria that bad? grin
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2017
boostdom:

I think I read somewhere that you are a child psychologist or someone who is trained in early child care?

And?
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2017
khiaa:

You can make topics on how pretty every woman on the African continent is or how pretty white girls are and you will get hundreds of positive posts, but the moment you create something positive about AA women or men all of the haters will come running out of the woodwork.
Sometimes I really think that they are suffering from slave envy.grin It's like they are mad at us because we were the ones who got chosen instead of them. Dang is Nigeria that bad? grin

Like I Came on here to Learn More and I came so Open Minded To just be Disappointed....A Simple Question Why do they Hate us so much? I bet Half hasn't Even Met a AA women a Day in they'er Life but think they know so MUCH. WHAT DID WE DO? lol I'm so confused...its crazy how we post picture and still they are like.. NOPE y'all ugly when they know damn well if they where here they would be dying to see us again. But when they do see a AA women with a African its oh he's using you for a greenie.....Why so much hate ? Idk if know if i wanna open a few business There again I don't need to be treated how the white man already treat us here...I Rather stay if its gonna be the same smh
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2017
khiaa:

And?

What I am trying to say is that your anger may not be a gut reaction or just a spontaneous phenomenon. It may be an anger borne out of grinding experience and painfully long self analysis but it should be a guarded anger, directed at a specific long term desire. That desire should be grounded in self consciousness.

Without the sense of identity, there can be no real struggle.

1 Like

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2017
enomakos:
i did't understands them too,maybe there is something we did't know
bros it doesnt stop in US.Any country dem go dem come back with super ugly women older than them with at least 20 yrs.See one of my guy wey i know back for school na mexico he don hustle go.when i see im recent facebook pixs with im mexican wife e no just dey thrilling.dem say mexican chicas are hot and all but this one come be like persin wey swallow ten frogs.and this is a guy when in nigeria had a drop dead sexy naija babe as a girlfriend.like these pics wey AAQueen post it will be cool if our brothers 4 dere come with such ladies but nope na grandmoms dem dey run after when dem dey there cheesy.na wa cheesy
Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by khiaa(f): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2017
AAQueen:

Like I Came on here to Learn More and I came so Open Minded To just be Disappointed....A Simple Question Why do they Hate us so much? I bet Half hasn't Even Met a AA women a Day in they'er Life but think they know so MUCH. WHAT DID WE DO? lol I'm so confused...its crazy how we post picture and still they are like.. NOPE y'all ugly when they know damn well if they where here they would be dying to see us again. But when they do see a AA women with a African its oh he's using you for a greenie.....Why so much hate ? Idk if know if i wanna open a few business There again I don't need to be treated how the white man already treat us here...I Rather stay if its gonna be the same smh

Every AA that has come to this forum came to be enlightened and are treated the same way so don't take it personally. Some of them are tribal they hate each other but there are some very loving ones too and believe me they are worth all the.bull you get from the hateful ones.
Hang in there.

1 Like

Re: Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2017
lefulefu:

bros it doesnt stop in US.Any country dem go dem come back with super ugly women older than them with at least 20 yrs.See one of my guy wey i know back for school na mexico he don hustle go.when i see im recent facebook pixs with im mexican wife e no just dey thrilling.dem say mexican chicas are hot and all but this one come be like persin wey swallow ten frogs.and this is a guy when in nigeria had a drop dead sexy naija babe as a girlfriend.like these pics wey AAQueen post it will be cool if our brothers 4 dere come with such ladies but nope na grandmoms dem dey run after when dem dey there cheesy.na wa cheesy

Yeah I know what you mean I'm married to a Nigerian I am for sure not old my picture is on my profile my husband is actually a couple years older than me but Yeah I agree but with no disrespect when they marry the fat old ones it's because they are trying to hurry and get a green card and is desperate. Most AA girls are materialistic You have to Have car Job gotta be ready to spend some money When they know they are pretty most of us use it to get what we want.....But if you don't have what we are looking for we move on to the next...the older AA women that are single are ready to settle down and get married I wanna say they are also desperate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? / JJC Skillz Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday / What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.