Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,422 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? (3729 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by Pharaoh001(f): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2018
I won't like it,if anyone challenge or criticize my personal opinion.... “The most” is a tricky phrase to use, because it might imply that one great trait is better, more attractive than the other. That this one trait can be mutually exclusive from others. That’s not the case. Instead of a quality, I’ll list a few qualities. Because men I’m attracted to have most of these. If they had them all, I’d probably be married. If I dated this person and it didn’t work out, it is probably because I thought they had all or most of these, but it turned out they didn’t. (Don’t read the post thinking I think I’m perfect. I do not think I’m perfect. No one is. But I do possess most of the qualities I want from the other person. The ones I might not possess, I’m working on every day.)
A lovely smile. The smile is friendly and confident. It is wide, real, and the person isn’t stingy with this smile. The eyes join in the smile. It’s not a smirk or a grin.
Manners. I don’t mean opening the door for me or taking charge or any of that crap. Although I don’t mind someone opening the door for me (or opening the door for someone), it is not necessary. What’s necessary is someone who knows how to behave: someone who is not picking loud fights in public places, someone who is kind/nice to everyone regardless of their social situation, someone who is only rude when the other person started it, someone who can keep things calm in a stressful situation - not the person starting fights for fight’s sake.
Passionate. I am.
Not possessive. I’m not.
Not jealous. Jealousy is a big turn-off. (I’m not jealous. OK, I would love Ramsey Noah house, but that’s not relationship related.)
A certain calmness. No one is calm all the time. It’s not possible. But I love it when a guy makes me feel calm. I feel like someone eradicted all the nervousness, worry and stress in the world. (All of my crushes made me feel like this.)
Respectfulness and loyalty. I am respectful and loyal. No cheaters and no pathological liars.
Self-care. I’m not talking about being fit here. Yes, fitness is an attractive trait, but I’m talking about knowing weaknesses (when it comes to health) and taking caring of himself accordingly. Will to self-improve. If someone arrogantly (and ignorantly) disses all non-fiction, we are not a good match. If someone doesn’t read, we are not a good match.
Hobbies other than his job/ family/friends. Life can get pretty dull pretty fast. Someone who is passionate about things is generally more fun to talk to. I just hope that hobby isn’t all about just one sport. (Being a sports fan is fine, as long as it is not his whole identity.)
Charisma and/or charm. How charismatic and/or charming I am is debatable. But I’m thinking he finds me charming and/or charismatic. Otherwise, why did he ask me out? Or why did he say yes when I asked him out? (Yes, I ask guys out. Equality, remember?)
Sense of humor. We need to be able to make each other laugh.
Things in common. We will have separate friends and hobbies and that is normal. But we also need mutual interests to make the relationship stronger, healthier and more fun. Yes, it is about attraction. I have found men more or less attractive based on what they loved and/or hated. Example: A guy who loves Justin Bieber is NOT attractive. I’m sorry, but he is not. I hate Justin Bieber. (I’m a rock head.)
A normal attitude toward communication. I don’t want to date a guy who calls me 10 times a day or someone who calls me only once in 10 days. I return the favor.
Personal space and trust. I don’t do shared accounts and passwords. I won’t ask his, I won’t give him mine. If we run a business together, we will then share the relevant business info.
Style. I don’t follow or care for fashion. (I love clothes, but trends? No clue. No interest.) He should have his own style.
Height. Sorry, this is a bit superficial. But I’ve always found taller guys more attractive. I’m 5′6″ (about 1.72cms.) Yes, there are exceptions.
A cool voice. Optional, but it does increase attractiveness. Examples: wizkid, Dbanj, Odunlade's.... (There are tons)
Not obsessed with exes. We owe each other a fresh start.
Numbers don’t matter. I don’t care how many people he has dated. He should return the favor. Confident, but not arrogant. Aka likes himself but doesn’t think he is god’s gift to the world. Modest, and kind but not a pushover.
Doesn’t openly check out other women when we are together. Checks them out discreetly when alone. Bonus point if he is not too interested in checking others out, even just platonically. (Yeah, yeah, not realistic. But it does increase the attraction.)

Must be very Romantic, Brave and Loyal.

2 Likes

Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2018
Erm...some women actually like a bit of possessiveness in a man.

It gives a relationship that thing

5 Likes

Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by ITbomb(m): 11:58am On Feb 11, 2018
Get money first before all these

All a girl needs is a rich man who possess all these qualities

1 Like

Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by newyorks(m): 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Endless list..

1 Like

Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by yarimo(m): 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Op all what you listed above won't work if you don't have MONEY. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by Pharaoh001(f): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
ITbomb:
Get money first before all these

All a girl needs is a rich man who possess all these qualities

You're wrong, clinically wrong self undecided
Money don't attract someone like me and every other responsibile ladies out there.....
Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by GabrielAganyi(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
Not jealous kkee..... Try it so your girl will think she's worthless to you.. ..... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by justiniyke29: 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
hmm, what happened to be yourself? who would lyk u would lyk u. 4 instance if u start smiling when ur future mate comes around he/she would pass bcus they were looking 4 sum1 who frowns

1 Like

Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by GabrielAganyi(m): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
newyorks:
Endless list..

Correct bro.... .. To be truly attracted to a babe for long.. . Bro you need to be a chameleon (change attitudes and other things with conditions at hand) so truly the list is endless

3 Likes

Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
two things
1. If the op has all these qualities I wonder why she is still single
2. If the op is looking for all these qualities in a man then she should better start moulding the man now, the earlier the better.

2 Likes

Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by Pubichairs(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
cheesy keep deceiving your self with these qualities and die being broke and single ...
Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by Odkosh: 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
Money, owo, ego, kudi..........
Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by Odkosh: 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Money don't attract someone like me and every other responsibile ladies out there.....
Yinmu.
Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by topty11(m): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
GabrielAganyi:

very correct. 97% of ladies prefer men who are non predictable. Just mix pleasure with pain. there you go, ladies will love to possess you.

Correct bro.... .. To be truly attracted to a babe for long.. . Bro you need to be a chameleon (change attitudes and other things with conditions at hand) so truly the list is endless
Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by Loadedzunne(m): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
you expect guys to have all these fear God

Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by obiorathesubtle: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
All this na story..

Without money.. Woman no go love you complete.
Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by mrphysics(m): 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pharaoh001:

we hear you dangotepharaoh001
Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by ubunja(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
at 2M tall i used to be insecure about my height and the way everyone looked at me when i entered a place. but then i noticed people didnt detest my height but were actually fascinated. and ladies like standing right infront of me and looking up like they are looking up a giant...lol..now getting gals isnt that hard. especially when i meet really really tall girls, they give me that look that says " yes!!! there is hope for me".

1 Like

Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by femi4: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Wrong! That's probably initial perception but as the relationship gathers momentum, the moneyish character spring forth
Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by Ontoog(m): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
20+ qualities *_*,Don't you think it is a tad too much?
Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by Henrypraise: 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pharaoh001:
I won't like it,if anyone challenge or criticize my personal opinion....
“The most” is a tricky phrase to use,
because it might imply that one great trait
is better, more attractive than the other.
That this one trait can be mutually
exclusive from others. That’s not the case.
Instead of a quality, I’ll list a few
qualities. Because men I’m attracted to
have most of these.
If they had them all, I’d probably be
married. If I dated this person and it
didn’t work out, it is probably because I
thought they had all or most of these, but
it turned out they didn’t. (Don’t read the
post thinking I think I’m perfect. I do not
think I’m perfect. No one is. But I do
possess most of the qualities I want from
the other person. The ones I might not
possess, I’m working on every day.)

A lovely smile. The smile is
friendly and confident. It is
wide, real, and the person isn’t
stingy with this smile. The eyes
join in the smile. It’s not a smirk
or a grin.

Manners. I don’t mean opening
the door for me or taking charge
or any of that crap. Although I
don’t mind someone opening the
door for me (or opening the door
for someone), it is not necessary.
What’s necessary is someone
who knows how to behave:
someone who is not picking loud
fights in public places, someone
who is kind/nice to everyone
regardless of their social
situation, someone who is only
rude when the other person
started it, someone who can
keep things calm in a stressful
situation - not the person
starting fights for fight’s sake.

Passionate. I am.

Not possessive. I’m not.

Not jealous. Jealousy is a big
turn-off. (I’m not jealous. OK, I
would love Ramsey Noah
house, but that’s not relationship
related.)

A certain calmness. No one is
calm all the time. It’s not
possible. But I love it when a guy
makes me feel calm. I feel like
someone eradicted all the
nervousness, worry and stress in
the world. (All of my crushes
made me feel like this.)

Respectfulness and loyalty. I
am respectful and loyal. No
cheaters and no pathological
liars.

Self-care. I’m not talking about
being fit here. Yes, fitness is an
attractive trait, but I’m talking
about knowing weaknesses
(when it comes to health) and
taking caring of himself
accordingly.
Will to self-improve. If someone
arrogantly (and ignorantly)
disses all non-fiction, we are not
a good match. If someone doesn’t
read, we are not a good match.

Hobbies other than his job/
family/friends
. Life can get
pretty dull pretty fast. Someone
who is passionate about things is
generally more fun to talk to. I
just hope that hobby isn’t all
about just one sport. (Being a
sports fan is fine, as long as it is
not his whole identity.)

Charisma and/or charm. How
charismatic and/or charming I
am is debatable. But I’m
thinking he finds me charming
and/or charismatic. Otherwise,
why did he ask me out? Or why
did he say yes when I asked him
out? (Yes, I ask guys out.
Equality, remember?)

Sense of humor. We need to be
able to make each other laugh.

Things in common. We will
have separate friends and
hobbies and that is normal. But
we also need mutual interests to
make the relationship stronger,
healthier and more fun. Yes, it is
about attraction. I have found
men more or less attractive
based on what they loved and/or
hated. Example: A guy who loves
Justin Bieber is NOT attractive.
I’m sorry, but he is not. I hate
Justin Bieber. (I’m a rock head.)

A normal attitude toward
communication
. I don’t want to
date a guy who calls me 10 times
a day or someone who calls me
only once in 10 days. I return
the favor.

Personal space and trust. I
don’t do shared accounts and
passwords. I won’t ask his, I
won’t give him mine. If we run a
business together, we will then
share the relevant business info.

Style. I don’t follow or care for
fashion. (I love clothes, but
trends? No clue. No interest.) He
should have his own style.

Height. Sorry, this is a bit
superficial. But I’ve always found
taller guys more attractive. I’m
5′6″ (about 1.72cms.) Yes, there
are exceptions.

A cool voice. Optional, but it
does increase attractiveness.
Examples: wizkid, Dbanj, Odunlade's.... (There are tons)

Not obsessed with exes. We
owe each other a fresh start.

Numbers don’t matter. I don’t
care how many people he has
dated. He should return the
favor.
Confident, but not arrogant.
Aka likes himself but doesn’t
think he is god’s gift to the
world.
Modest, and kind but not a
pushover.

Doesn’t openly check out other
women when we are together.

Checks them out discreetly when
alone. Bonus point if he is not
too interested in checking others
out, even just platonically. (Yeah,
yeah, not realistic. But it does
increase the attraction.)

Must be very Romantic, Brave and Loyal.

n for all des, u will offer wat a damn used hole...
Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
M O N E Y
that is all jare
Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by mega411(m): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nice there are few men who possess most of the listed attributes, but the question is how many ladies has the qualities, aside booty and boobs, to fully attract these kind of men.
Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pharaoh001:

if You Can Prepare What You Have On Your Profile then I Will marry You
Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by yEnifex: 7:16am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 11, 2020
Are U Telling Us Abt Urself Or What?
Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by Shortyy(f): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2020
Physical: smell good, look good, with nicely cut nails and nicely shaved beards.

Abstract: Just be honest and a good communicator.
Re: Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? by Womanizer(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2020
The most quality is for you to have plenty of money angry

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Dresses Like This Get Married Faster – Discover This / “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° / The Benefits Of Nutmeg To Females And It's Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.