Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

5 Bad Habits That Demote Main Chicks To Side Chicks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Bad Habits That Demote Main Chicks To Side Chicks (914 Views)

‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Bad Habits That Demote Main Chicks To Side Chicks by eljayson(m): 7:03am On Feb 12, 2017
Change is the only constant thing in this world and relationships are no exceptions. Keeping the concept of main chick and side chick in view, being the main chic is not a fixed position and as Maje Ayida's marriage to Toke Makinwa proved, the main chick can easily be demoted to the side chick and subsequently dumped altogether.

We pray no one gets dumped by the love of their life, but here are some habits that reduce the value of the main chick, making the side chick more of the real babe the guy ends up with.

1. Laziness and complacency: The habit of not feeling the need to make the extra effort in the relationship (getting comfortable) after all you are the main chick. This will make you grow boring to be with, in time.

2. Repeatedly complaining and nagging: No man enjoys drama and like it or not, it is never sexy in the long run. Giving drama takes away his peace and God help you if he has a side chick who is giving him peace.

3. Emotional Blackmail: Women have been known to use this tool to get their men to do what they want but repeatedly making him feel emotionally inferior to you will push him into the arms of another woman who allows him to exert his dominance when necessary.

4. Sexual and Emotional Neglect:

Full story and more exciting topics here .... https://soundcloud.com/user-231690832/5-habits-that-demote-main-chicks-to-side-chicks

Re: 5 Bad Habits That Demote Main Chicks To Side Chicks by dingbang(m): 7:06am On Feb 12, 2017
True
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Demote Main Chicks To Side Chicks by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 12, 2017
5. Not good enough in bed.
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Demote Main Chicks To Side Chicks by Kondomatic(m): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2017
Any demoted chick here? Share your experience
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Demote Main Chicks To Side Chicks by pasqal09: 7:25am On Feb 12, 2017
coolesmile:
5. Not good enough in bed.

Nope, this doesn't count. You can be good in bed and still be a side chic.
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Demote Main Chicks To Side Chicks by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 12, 2017
pasqal09:

Nope, this doesn't count. You can be good in bed and still be a side chic.
Yes it does count.

In fact, most men have side chicks because they are extremely good in bed.
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Demote Main Chicks To Side Chicks by pasqal09: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2017
coolesmile:
Yes it does count.

In fact, most men have side chicks because they are extremely good in bed.

I don't think you understood me. I meant that being good in bed doesn't mean you'll get promoted to a main chic.
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Demote Main Chicks To Side Chicks by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2017
pasqal09:

I don't think you understood me. I meant that being good in bed doesn't mean you'll get promoted to a main chic.
No you don't get me.

I mean a main chic that is extremely good in bed cannot be demoted to a side chic.
Re: 5 Bad Habits That Demote Main Chicks To Side Chicks by chigoziri2403(m): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2017
being good in bed doesn't guarantee a guy not having a side chick,
show me a beautiful girl and I will show you a guy that is tired of plunking her
a side chick is just for the variety

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis / If You Tell Her Sweet Things She Said You Are Washing Her But... / Lets Have Fun!! BE Sincere – How Did You Save Your Bae’s Number On Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.