Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' (25284 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Ayodele70: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nigerian entertainment consultant, Ayo Shonaiya has weighed in on infidelity, using weddings he has attended in Lagos as example.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/most-nigerian-men-invite-their.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
Those are good side chics and guys na. Some are 'mature' enough to accept the situation and move on or remain the side piece after marriage.

Another set are very demonic.
With this type, you will be very coded about the whole procedure, then carry the wedding to a different town or planet gaan.

The sugar daddy own done tey na. Sugar daddy [aka] big unkle, benefactor, sponsor, god father, family friend...etc. He can pay for the hall/drinks. If the groom no get better job...e fit collect CV and fix him up. The ignorant groom will go and shake the man sef, come thank am for his support. The support might extend to the other room after marriage. What are sugar daddies for? grin

I go like see as judgement day go be... cheesy cheesy

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
So Nigerian ladies don't invite their sugar daddies to their wedding too ba
Guy park well o undecided

I don't support it anyway
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Preshy561(f): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
fear Yoruba demons cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by JULIE1925(f): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

OMG!! A side bitch got her own 2 tables for her own damn guests? undecided

Any groom will do this, he is not only disrespecting his own wedding, definitely he will keep on cheating.. angry

28 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by donstan18: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
The man trying to prove something to his side chick.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by StrawberryGloss(f): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
Females invite the side piece to their wedding too.
Two can play at it

12 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by BlackDBagba: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
grin
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
donstan18:
The man trying to prove something to his side chick.
grin lol it like d lady has bad breath, cause d guy face na die
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by mikejj(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
JULIE1925:
shocked shocked shocked

Any groom will do this, he is not only disrespecting his own wedding, definitely he will keep on cheating.. angry
dont scared ju ju i dont have a side chick
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Ifebaby16(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
wink

Check my signature. You'll be happy you Did
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by holluwai(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
Who asked him undecided
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by sanpipita(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
Why do people waste money on weddings when they can't keep to marriage? why not stay single and have kids rather than cause your fellow human pain, cheating in marriage tires me

25 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by DavidEsq(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
Preshy561:
Fear Yoruba Demonesses

1 Like

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Burgerlomo: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
Preshy561:

7 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
No big deal since they are both cordial and okaywith it.
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by unbitchable(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Not a News, been happening since the days of yore
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by tydi(m): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
And do know what happens Wen the priest asks " is there anyone against joining this man and woman as husband and wife".

and the side chick will be *thinking * "abi make I cause Kata Kata for here so??

15 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by unbitchable(m): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
Preshy561:
Yoruba demon fall on you

1 Like

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by larrymoore(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
we are all victims, fear some women

1 Like

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by unbitchable(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
greiboy:

Read him again.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by tballeyy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
Na normal thing
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by boolet: 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
greiboy:

smiley
I had this girl I really wanted to marry a few years ago. She always mentioned having this godfather and his promises to make her wedding super with gifts. It took a while for me to realize she was this man's mistress. Thinking about how the man would have sat in a chair while we took our vows and look at me like a fool.

I'm glad I was curious. Omo I scamper!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by chijokz(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
Females invite the side piece to their wedding too.
Two can play at it
@StrawberryGloss...At our wedding, no invite that your side piece Raymond o or else I go vex.
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Ejiod(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
Wouldn't wanna talk but Yorubas need to be plain when it comes to marriage. Their divorce rate is something else

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Mznaett: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
k
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ayo Shonaiya is not far from the truth.At the time i was in school in the lodge i rented,there was this Aljara muslima(muslim) babe that was dating our landlord.at the time she got married to one dedicated young muslim guy that took interest in her,it was our landlord who sponsored the wedding and he even stood as a sort of unofficial guardian for the girl at the wedding.there were still rumours that even after being married she was still seeing our landlord on code.didnt know how things turned out later sha cos i left the lodge.

7 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Gentle034(m): 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
JULIE1925:
shocked shocked shocked

Noted. but what about the Sugar dad-dies , and the sugar babies? Is it only the side chick own u consume?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diz Abuja Girls Sef / Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.