Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum (5339 Views)

My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by amakadihot87(f): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
lol yep.. Just because you don't, don't mean other girls don't... U should try it tho.. Makes u gat big waist
...............nawao we gals we too much.one day they will swallow vomit too
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by dingbang(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2017
amakadihot87:
...............nawao we gals we too much.one day they will swallow vomit too
hahaha... Where do u base
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by eezor: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
God! This children will not spoil me. Have mercies upon me Lord.
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by adegeye38(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
sad

Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Erums(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
I lick my bestie... And kiss, shes kisses back and i recieve... Prick cum and pussi cum is salty...
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by mikaylah1(f): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
urn whatsapp is too open.. I prefer bbm private chats for such.. Got a pin?

add up wink
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by mikaylah1(f): 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Erums:
I lick my bestie... And kiss, shes kisses back and i recieve... Prick cum and pussi cum is salty...

your a correct man grin
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by mikaylah1(f): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad angry embarassed undecided angry sad angry sad dirty professional prosti...........,u wan rendered him hopeless, useless abi? Come let shout Ashawoooooooooooo

senseless man. na your sister be prostitute angry
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Princessmel(f): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hmm what will we not see in this recession lipsrsealed
Sha sha, I love the song in your link, pure talent.

Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
mikaylah1:

I know why I asked but we can take ot private if you prefer wink
ehen ow you see my point, i have told him tire, he no wan hear angry

With the way you are going with this your advert , your bf is bout to losse you to nairaland fellows.
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by mikaylah1(f): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
I am loyal, have no fear grin
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
Raine80:
It's not mandatory for you to eat his , neither should it be a case of tit for tat which is the angle you are coming from. Misogyny has nothing to do with what is clearly a case of preference. Some guys do , some don't.

I can imagine someone like u will be veerry strict . Na only missionary style you go dey do cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by crazygod(m): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Princessmel:
Hmm what will we not see in this recession lipsrsealed
Sha sha, I love the song in your link, pure talent.
U went MIA. Where have u been
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Headmistress smiley come and paste test time-table
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by dingbang(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
mikaylah1:

add up wink
edit it... Gotten cool
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
mikaylah1:

5C069490 add up wink

dingbang sorry bro, it can't be edited grin Forever !
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by dingbang(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
truthsayer007:

lmao. U sef.. I know you have ulterior motive...

Mikaylah1 don't accept any bbm invite dat doesn't bear dingbang grin
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
lmao. U sef.. I know you have ulterior motive...

Mikaylah1 don't accept any bbm invite dat doesn't bear dingbang grin

I will just change it to dingbamg. she won't even notice cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Princessmel(f): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
crazygod:

U went MIA. Where have u been

Ive been at the seat of power wink
How you doing hun?
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
mikaylah1:
I am loyal, have no fear grin

@ the song... They stole and ruined Giggs beat cry

I hate it! angry

At op... girl you on your own lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by dingbang(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
truthsayer007:

I will just change it to dingbamg. she won't even notice cheesy
thunder will fire u grin
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by crazygod(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Princessmel:

Ive been at the seat of power wink
How you doing hun?
Seat of power? No tell me say na u dey buhari o
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Erums(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
mikaylah1:

your a correct man grin

Broda.. If u wan enjoy... Do it to the fullest and wella.. No time to dey do half job
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by amakadihot87(f): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
hahaha... Where do u base
...............ph
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by dingbang(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
amakadihot87:
...............ph
me too

Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by mikaylah1(f): 4:18am On Feb 13, 2017
truthsayer007:

Please take down my pin oooo. dem send you from vilage angry
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by dingbang(m): 6:50am On Feb 13, 2017
mikaylah1:

Please take down my pin oooo. dem send you from vilage angry
lol.. He crazy

Lesbian Couple Share Loved Up Photos As They Go Shopping In Delta State (photos) / When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy To Send You A Sexy Pics / She Uses Her Finger To Rub The Center Of My Palm