Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum (5339 Views)

My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by amakadihot87(f): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
lol yep.. Just because you don't, don't mean other girls don't... U should try it tho.. Makes u gat big waist
...............nawao we gals we too much.one day they will swallow vomit too
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by dingbang(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2017
amakadihot87:
...............nawao we gals we too much.one day they will swallow vomit too
hahaha... Where do u base
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by eezor: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
God! This children will not spoil me. Have mercies upon me Lord.
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by adegeye38(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
sad

Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Erums(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
I lick my bestie... And kiss, shes kisses back and i recieve... Prick cum and pussi cum is salty...
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by mikaylah1(f): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
urn whatsapp is too open.. I prefer bbm private chats for such.. Got a pin?

add up wink
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by mikaylah1(f): 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Erums:
I lick my bestie... And kiss, shes kisses back and i recieve... Prick cum and pussi cum is salty...

your a correct man grin
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by mikaylah1(f): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad angry embarassed undecided angry sad angry sad dirty professional prosti...........,u wan rendered him hopeless, useless abi? Come let shout Ashawoooooooooooo

senseless man. na your sister be prostitute angry
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Princessmel(f): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hmm what will we not see in this recession lipsrsealed
Sha sha, I love the song in your link, pure talent.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
mikaylah1:

I know why I asked but we can take ot private if you prefer wink
ehen ow you see my point, i have told him tire, he no wan hear angry

With the way you are going with this your advert , your bf is bout to losse you to nairaland fellows.
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by mikaylah1(f): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
I am loyal, have no fear grin
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
Raine80:
It's not mandatory for you to eat his , neither should it be a case of tit for tat which is the angle you are coming from. Misogyny has nothing to do with what is clearly a case of preference. Some guys do , some don't.

I can imagine someone like u will be veerry strict . Na only missionary style you go dey do cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by crazygod(m): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Princessmel:
Hmm what will we not see in this recession lipsrsealed
Sha sha, I love the song in your link, pure talent.
U went MIA. Where have u been
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Headmistress smiley come and paste test time-table
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by dingbang(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
mikaylah1:

add up wink
edit it... Gotten cool
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
mikaylah1:

5C069490 add up wink

dingbang sorry bro, it can't be edited grin Forever !
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by dingbang(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
truthsayer007:

lmao. U sef.. I know you have ulterior motive...

Mikaylah1 don't accept any bbm invite dat doesn't bear dingbang grin
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
lmao. U sef.. I know you have ulterior motive...

Mikaylah1 don't accept any bbm invite dat doesn't bear dingbang grin

I will just change it to dingbamg. she won't even notice cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Princessmel(f): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
crazygod:

U went MIA. Where have u been

Ive been at the seat of power wink
How you doing hun?
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
mikaylah1:
I am loyal, have no fear grin

@ the song... They stole and ruined Giggs beat cry

I hate it! angry

At op... girl you on your own lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by dingbang(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
truthsayer007:

I will just change it to dingbamg. she won't even notice cheesy
thunder will fire u grin
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by crazygod(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Princessmel:

Ive been at the seat of power wink
How you doing hun?
Seat of power? No tell me say na u dey buhari o
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by Erums(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
mikaylah1:

your a correct man grin

Broda.. If u wan enjoy... Do it to the fullest and wella.. No time to dey do half job
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by amakadihot87(f): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
hahaha... Where do u base
...............ph
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by dingbang(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
amakadihot87:
...............ph
me too

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by mikaylah1(f): 4:18am On Feb 13, 2017
truthsayer007:

Please take down my pin oooo. dem send you from vilage angry
Re: My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum by dingbang(m): 6:50am On Feb 13, 2017
mikaylah1:

Please take down my pin oooo. dem send you from vilage angry
lol.. He crazy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesbian Couple Share Loved Up Photos As They Go Shopping In Delta State (photos) / When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy To Send You A Sexy Pics / She Uses Her Finger To Rub The Center Of My Palm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.