Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood (7632 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / Photos: When Bae's Honey Pot Is Too Wide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by Flexherbal(m): 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
It is true that when a woman is not in the mood and her man wants it, if she can not say NO, she just lie down like a log of wood. In her mind: do make you commont for there.

A guy on intagram is of the opinion that men should also treat women the same way , when they ask for it and you is are not in the mood.

What surprises me are the reactions of his female followers.

Nairalanders, what do you think?

Sources: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQZ3qA3BVkm/

Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by divinehand2003(m): 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lol
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by Tycike: 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
Guys are always in the mood.
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by dacblogger: 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lolz...payback is a bitchh. cheesy
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by Authoreety: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by jejemanito: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Tycike:
Don't mind the Op

Him never sabi say when it comes to fvcking, women need a REASON to have sex while men just need a PLACE

YOLO!
grin

11 Likes

Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
grin

Ooohh laaawd geezuz... He better find a new house the next morning coz thats the point I gonna tell him it's OVER. cool

3 Likes

Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Ooohh laaawd geezuz... He better find a new house the next morning coz thats the point I gonna tell him it's OVER. cool
u nor go fit do am ee,,,
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by Flexherbal(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Tycike:

Hahahhaahahh!

When you don dey pursue money the appetite dey go down oooo
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lol. If Jr is standing up then there's no such thing as "not in the mood."
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by Flexherbal(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
jejemanito:
Don't mind the Op

Him never sabi say when it comes to fvcking, women need a REASON to have sex while men just need a PLACE

YOLO!
grin

When a man i stressed from work, e nor dey dey in the mood ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by Nutase: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Demonic
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by McBrooklyn(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
cheesy
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by cloudyskygrind(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
showmeurpenis:
Lol. If Jr is standing up then there's no such thing as "not in the mood."
That's what you think but there's always a way out. 1.5 minutes i don come. If you want to try anything after that na you sabi cos na sleep i go dey grin
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

That's what you think but there's always a way out. 1.5 minutes i don come. If you want to try anything after that na you sabi cos na sleep i go dey grin

That's you're gift Mr 1min, other healthy men don't have that scape route tongue
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by cloudyskygrind(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
showmeurpenis:

That's you're gift Mr 1min, other healthy men don't have that scape route tongue
There are healthy men and there are healthier men with the ability to control the duration of the game. Most men would pay for it but it's all in the mind my dear young lady
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by Flexherbal(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

Women hate a 1.5 minute man ooo
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by cloudyskygrind(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Flexherbal:

Women hate a 1.5 minute man ooo
The game is not played in the sack it's played in the mind. I can regulate the length of time
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by ennysuccess(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by Flexherbal(m): 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

The game is not played in the sack it's played in the mind. I can regulate the length of time
Good!
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by Flexherbal(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
dacblogger:

The ladies need to know how it feels, when they do it to the guys.
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by browniex: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Tycike:
you never Bleep better Bleep.
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by BalogunLH: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
dacblogger:
Na this Kain thing dey sweet u
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by EWAagoyin(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
not me.... I'm always Hórny

1 Like

Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by rehmiilah: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
i make my girlfriend beg for sex......you don't know me shaaa
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by oluwato69sin(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
grin
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by doctor306(m): 12:19am On Feb 13, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

Isok Mr time regulator you can regulate time you are now Merlin aby you are hero nakamura but isooook
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by Flexherbal(m): 6:02am On Feb 13, 2017
rehmiilah:
i make my girlfriend beg for sex......you don't know me shaaa

Hmmmmmmm!
Take am easy ooo
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by Flexherbal(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nutase:
Demonic
What!
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by HardMirror(m): 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
Tycike:
U are wrong my dear brother. Only teens who have not had much sex think men are always in the mood. Many men are not always in the mood.
Re: Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood by Flexherbal(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
HardMirror:

U are wrong my dear brother. Only teens who have not had much sex think men are always in the mood. Many men are not always in the mood.
True talk!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nawa!!!! Sly Queen...viewers Discretion / My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. / Two Shameless Slay Queens Fight In An Hotel Over A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.