Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover Before February 14 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover Before February 14 (608 Views)

How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 / Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover Before February 14 by zico530(m): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ways of breaking up with
your lover before February 14
_________
1. 16 Missed Calls? You Killed My Battery so
you’re Capable of Killing Me... It's Over!!!
_
2.You don't even respect me. I'm talking
and you are busy breathing? It's over!
_
3.I called you and you picked up
immediately. You lack patience. It’s over!!
_
4. I told u I love my food hot but you
refused to warm the ice cream. You don't
care about me. It's over!
_
5.I gave u 2 eggs, to boil one and fry the
other. You fried the one you were supposed
to boil and boiled the one you were
supposed to fry. You are not obedient, It’s
over!
_
6. I messaged you at 11:59pm and you
replied me at 12:00am. why did you reply
me the next day?... its over!!!!
_
7.I call u DARLING and you called me
HONEY. Indirectly, you’re calling my mother a
BEE.
No respect for in- laws, pack your bags.
its over!!!
Re: Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover Before February 14 by porshnuel: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
FTC FTC FTC!!! nyc writeup tho api val all show some luv

1 Like

Re: Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover Before February 14 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Stale angry
Re: Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover Before February 14 by subtlemee(f): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
L0velyn:
Stale angry

Soured
Re: Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover Before February 14 by scoobyblogspot(m): 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Join us for before you say i do this saturday..
A Special Valentine DINNER tagged “READY TO PROPOSE” for those in a serious relationships.

Side Attraction:
* WIN 18 CARAT GOLD ENGAGEMENT RING
* AND OTHER WEDDING ITEMS for your wedding
* GOSPEL MUSIC MENTORING for those that have the skills.

https://www.nairaland.com/3625533/those-serious-relationship-ready-propose
Re: Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover Before February 14 by adigun002(m): 6:16am On Feb 13, 2017
Sharp guy..
Re: Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover Before February 14 by klassykute(m): 9:54am On Feb 13, 2017
lwkmd

(1) (Reply)

Davido No Longer Deserve My Virginity- Adokiye / “which Of These Nigerian Love Songs Will Be On Replay This Valentine" / Such A Heartbreaking Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.