Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him (48517 Views)

If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by emmabest2000(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2017
Lai muhammad grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by PastorandMentor(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2017
grin
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by Korea4eva: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2017
angelTI:
The guy should respond to the lady's comment na angry sad

He can't
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by Decale: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2017
She was trolling. She said so on her twitter
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by scoobyblogspot(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2017
Are you ready to propose, why not join us this saturday Feb 18th, 2017 by 5pm. Read more below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3625533/those-serious-relationship-ready-propose
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by 18SNVL: 11:15am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by Alarm827(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2017
Towncrier247:
Some women cannot just let somebody shine in peace… Hian! Nawa oh!

So while this Twitter user was engaging in the hash tag #PostYourQueen, he proudly shared a photo of his bae and claimed she’s the only one he’s ever had sex with – another lady out of the blues just had to come remind him of when he slept with her in 2015. The tweet below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/a-twitter-user-shares-picture-of-only.html
Towncrier247:

So while this Twitter user was engaging in the hash tag #PostYourQueen, he proudly shared a photo of his bae and claimed she’s the only one he’s ever had sex with – another lady out of the blues just had to come remind him of when he slept with her in 2015. The tweet below...

Towncrier247:

This whistle blowing period sha...ordinary lie someone cannot tell again
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2017
he use u chop clean mouth..so why triping? grin

Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by rhames(m): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2017
Awon were olori buruku
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by Dyt(f): 11:32am On Feb 13, 2017
This is crazy I swear
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by YINKS89(m): 11:33am On Feb 13, 2017
Na real wa ooo.....
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by wemmieslim(f): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2017
No chill for that babe at all.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by swedbase(m): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:

https://www.nairaland.com/3615804/get-original-drivers-license-here#53663044
Get your original drivers license here for just 23k! You reg, get captured and collect your temporary card, same day!!!! Hurry now!!!!!!

Can someone with an (EU) Swedish driving license drive in Nigeria without been disturbed by Nigerian road safety?
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:

Get your original drivers license here for just 23k! You reg, get captured and collect your temporary card, same day!!!! Hurry now!!!!!!

23k for drivers license.....for this kyn economy.

We will all drive without license.

Bn driving for 5yrs without one sef.

If police hold me ....we drag am till they let me go.

Police sef go understand say 23k is too much for a DL
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by tillaman(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2017
Busted!!! tongue
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by tillaman(m): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2017
Not true, I did mine 5 years original DL, it cost me 32k, I didn't get captured that very day, I had to come back after 1 week buh I got my temporary DL the very day I captured, if this us real then it's good for those who are interested
BecaciaBarbie:

Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 13, 2017
swedbase:

Can someone with an (EU) Swedish driving license drive in Nigeria without been disturbed by Nigerian road safety?
For 6 months i guess

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:

just 23k? You are not serious, official price of drivers license at Road safety head quarters Zone 7 in ABUJA is 6k &12k for renuewer and 1st time application respectively, any other price contrary to that is a scaam, if you doubt go to Road safety official web page, I renewed my 6k in ABUJA last year at road safety head office zone 7, I paid in bank and took the teller to them, soo stop scaaming people
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by kazyhm(m): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bilabong:
Since buhari took over power everything changed...
U hold money EFCC arrest u
U open mouth DSS catch u

now even small lie that u can lie in peace before
Olosho go come burst ur bubble.
Na wetin sef?
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by farihafaheemah(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:

Not possible to capture the same day and get ur license. Pls stiop deceiving people.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by jamalnation(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dis crap made FP how is dis news
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by swedbase(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Freiden:
For 6 months i guess

Thanks
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by dfrost: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:

You work with FRSC?
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by manikspears: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
cheesy That my friends is the solid practical example of GOBE! grin
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by AuroraB(f): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
angelTI:
The guy should respond to the lady's comment na angry sad

grin
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by southernbelle(f): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by ifyseun: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
We celebrate fornication in this era...too bad...a sin is a sin....now it's fashionable to have kids out of wedlock....please let us go back to the Bible
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by talk2saintify(m): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
jux being jealous angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by Spazwik: 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
Agreed

mazimee:
bleeped generation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.