Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him (48519 Views)

If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
tillaman:
Not true, I did mine 5 years original DL, it cost me 32k, I didn't get captured that very day, I had to come back after 1 week buh I got my temporary DL the very day I captured, if this us real then it's good for those who are interested
My dear, there is no reason why I'd lie about this....this is how it works, if you can't come to reg, I can help fill the form let's on a Monday....tho signature would have to be copied and if not, the person comes on Monday gets captured and collects temporary on Wed. Did it for Dad and Mom.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Onyochejohn:
just 23k? You are not serious, official price of drivers license at Road safety head quarters Zone 7 in ABUJA is 6k &12k for renuewer and 1st time application respectively, any other price contrary to that is a scaam, if you doubt go to Road safety official web page, I renewed my 6k in ABUJA last year at road safety head office zone 7, I paid in bank and took the teller to them, soo stop scaaming people
Yes, but it takes a very long period...we talking about days here!!!!,
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
farihafaheemah:

Not possible to capture the same day and get ur license. Pls stiop deceiving people.
You reg today, get captured and collect temporary on Wed...I ain't deceiving anyone, you will pay after getting your temporary one and it is very genuine.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Onyochejohn:
just 23k? You are not serious, official price of drivers license at Road safety head quarters Zone 7 in ABUJA is 6k &12k for renuewer and 1st time application respectively, any other price contrary to that is a scaam, if you doubt go to Road safety official web page, I renewed my 6k in ABUJA last year at road safety head office zone 7, I paid in bank and took the teller to them, soo stop scaaming people
By the way, I ain't scamming anyone...that's a big word to use on me....get your facts right before accusing anyone falsely if you don't want to be accused falsely too.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by manikspears: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
but which kind girls we kon get for our generation like this?if care is not taken these exs may start contacting our wives to tell them our g-spots
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by mayorski01(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
angelTI:
The guy should respond to the lady's comment na angry sad

Something tells me you the kinda person that enjoys a good fight
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:

Yes, but it takes a very long period...we talking about days here!!!!,
but they give temporary one the same day, only getting original take time , and be careful as the fast one may be fake, there are cases a road safety officer issue fake license, its better you go to appropriate place when making payment
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by piagetskinner(m): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Small kids
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by tillaman(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Wow you sound so nice and matured, well I wish I met you before I did mine, well I will help spread the good news to my pals, you can DM pls
BecaciaBarbie:

My dear, there is no reason why I'd lie about this....this is how it works, if you can't come to reg, I can help fill the form let's on a Monday....tho signature would have to be copied and if not, the person comes on Monday gets captured and collects temporary on Wed. Did it for Dad and Mom.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by bora1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bilabong:
Since buhari took over power everything changed...
U hold money EFCC arrest u
U open mouth DSS catch u

now even small lie that u can lie in peace before
Olosho go come burst ur bubble.
Na wetin sef?
Badt guy.. grin
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:49am On Feb 14, 2017
tillaman:
Wow you sound so nice and matured, well I wish I met you before I did mine, well I will help spread the good news to my pals, you can DM pls
Awwwwwh.....I'd really love be that! Thanks a lot and I really appreciate.
Sweet dreams.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 14, 2017
A problem he created for himself
No sympathy for those who overshare on social media especially individuals with memory problems.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.