Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Here Are 3 Deadly Weapon Women Can Use As Self-defense Against Rapists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are 3 Deadly Weapon Women Can Use As Self-defense Against Rapists (972 Views)

There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are 3 Deadly Weapon Women Can Use As Self-defense Against Rapists by onismate: 4:30am On Feb 13, 2017
The number of rape cases in Nigeria is massively increasing. Every day we hear of different cases of rape on the news. The one wey dey pain me pass na Papa raping his own daughter. This case is becoming rampant.
Often, we do hear of young ladies walking in the street while unknown guys just hijacked them and rape them. It looks as if women are now weak. They struggle to defend themselves but all to no avail. The dubious guys still forced their way in.
The rise in teenage rape cases is unbelievable and this must stop. Even though the woman are weaker sex, I think they should be encouraged to bear deadly items to prevent themselves in self-defence.

Pepper spray: This is a chemical compound that irritates the eyes and causes pain and temporary blindness. It is often used to control crowds and policing, including self-defense against attacks. The pepper spray is one of the perfect self-defense weapon. If you are getting robbed, beat up and about to be raped, you need this.
Note- Please do not abuse the use of it. You do not just go around spraying anyone or guy pepper spray. Use it when it’s justified.
If any guy wan rape you, bring the thing come out come target am for eye. Spray the thing for him eye. Sometimes when you bring the pepper spray out of your pulse, the hoodlums trying to rape you might just stay away just to avoid troubles.

Taser: Yes you need to have Taser inside your bag since the number of rape cases in Nigeria is fast increasing.
Taser is a conducted electroshock weapon used to deliver electric current to disrupt voluntary control of muscles causing neuromuscular incapacitation. It fires two like electrodes which will cause pain and incapacitate a person when fired.
Though Tasers are not common among us here in Nigeria but women needs to embrace it in self-defense against rapists. Imagine that bad guy approaching to manhandle you, bring the thing out of your pulse and fire at him. He will be incapacitated for a while. Leave him there and walk away.

Scissors/Knife: If you notice that your environment is crime and rape prone, make sure you have all these items with you to avoid story that touches. If the guys misbehave, you stab them. If the confront you, stab them.

In all, I still want to advise ladies to be weary of their environment. Be careful and observant and please if you are moving out at night, make sure you have a company, go with a guy. And please don’t be found at odd places at odd times.

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1307-3-deadly-items-nigerian-women-needs-to-have-with-them-in-self-defense-against-rapists

Re: Here Are 3 Deadly Weapon Women Can Use As Self-defense Against Rapists by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 13, 2017
It's against the law of the land I reside in to carry or use any of those weapons cry
Re: Here Are 3 Deadly Weapon Women Can Use As Self-defense Against Rapists by Vickiweezy(m): 4:39am On Feb 13, 2017
showmeurpenis:
It's against the law of the land I reside in to carry or use any of those weapons cry

Sorry dear, use option #4 : Put cameroon pepper or grinded pepper inside your purse, you know what to do with it.
Re: Here Are 3 Deadly Weapon Women Can Use As Self-defense Against Rapists by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 13, 2017
Vickiweezy:

Sorry dear, use option #4 : Put cameroon pepper or grinded pepper inside your purse, you know what to do with it.

It will blow back in my direction grin

I stay in safe well lit places and if I'm uncomfortable, I always pull out my phone. If a man is following me I stop and look him directly in the face, and give him a smile or a nod of acknowledgement and let him pass me. I never show fear because rapists are drawn to fear.
Re: Here Are 3 Deadly Weapon Women Can Use As Self-defense Against Rapists by seetingz007: 4:49am On Feb 13, 2017
Funny ideas so the rapist will be watching you bring out all this aforementioned before coming on you abi? Best way is just poison ur puna
Re: Here Are 3 Deadly Weapon Women Can Use As Self-defense Against Rapists by searchng4love: 5:25am On Feb 13, 2017
There's an antirape condom
Re: Here Are 3 Deadly Weapon Women Can Use As Self-defense Against Rapists by segebase(m): 6:04am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Here Are 3 Deadly Weapon Women Can Use As Self-defense Against Rapists by Dan42(m): 6:07am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Here Are 3 Deadly Weapon Women Can Use As Self-defense Against Rapists by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 13, 2017
Interesting.... you can use ur teeth too. Thats a natural something. And its all about angles... get a better place and bite. But if you cant just use option one.
Re: Here Are 3 Deadly Weapon Women Can Use As Self-defense Against Rapists by Vickiweezy(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2017
showmeurpenis:

It will blow back in my direction grin

I stay in safe well lit places and if I'm uncomfortable, I always pull out my phone. If a man is following me I stop and look him directly in the face, and give him a smile or a nod of acknowledgement and let him pass me. I never show fear because rapists are drawn to fear.

Babe, no be 4 naija o! Our rapists dem dey Bleep anything, any face, any age, any size, as long as say na female being, you have rape-victim potential, even female animals no dey safe with the rate wey some men dey rape nowadays.
Just be safe out there, Na only God fit save person.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Visiting Leke (18+) A Short Story / Have You Been Oppressed By A Female Lecturer / Do You Get Hot When You See A Sexy Half Nakd Object Just Like This Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.