Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! (6783 Views)

Why Do I Look Familiar To Almost All The New Persons I Meet? / This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by ChildOfDoom: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
Barely 28 years and I am already living a life of regret and a life of a failure. From time to time, I reflect on all I acquired in the last five years and how I threw it all away due to an unexamined lifestyle of betting on bet9ja virtual. I keep wishing I were wiser to know that the gains of betting are ephemeral and it's problems, perpetual. I am always distraught and troubled due to my debts, addiction and fate.

There are some persons that contributed to my sorry state. God will punish them for me. These set of persons include.............

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by ChildOfDoom: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
(1) THE GUY WHO INTRODUCED ME TO BET9JA

I can remember vividly when it all started in 2015. I was a bright prospect with a good CGPA in the University of Benin. I was in my final year, geared up for life. I was living a modest life in my rented apartment. Full of optimism and vigour. We were preparing for our first semester exams. There was a strict rule implemented by the administration of Prof. Orhunwense to ensure school fees defaulters were not allowed to write exams. I was a part-time student, so our fees were slightly higher. I was to pay 41,500 naira. I had about 32,500 naira. I had used part of the schools my mum sent to get essentials. It was a week to the exam and I was confused.

After watching football at a viewing centre, I was strolling home one afternoon from the place with 'a friend' when I related my situation to him. He then told me about bet9ja and how my money could be doubled instantly. I followed him to the place inquisitive and desperate.

I was the type never scared to take on challenges, as I always surmounted all due to my ingenuity. My brothers and sisters, how was I to know that this particular bet9ja will be the beginning of my downfall. To cut the story short, I gambled off all I had, bit by bit. Called my mum and begged her to send another fee as education was my life. She sold some of her expensive wrappers quick to raise the fee. I also gambled it off. I moved to selling my things and used other dubious means to get money since then, in order to continue investing in bet9ja imaginary profit.

Only God will punish that guy for me.

9 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by OYENIYIJK: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
For the sake of your Mama, hope you finished the school Sha? It is never too late... Gear up and be a real Nigga
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by ChildOfDoom: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
(2) THE GUY WHO BOUGHT MY PROPERTIES FOR PEANUT

With gambling, one doesn't think straight. The more I lost out, the more I went back, looking for ways to recover what I had lost. I wished I had let go. I was able to forge school fees receipt to write the first semester exam. My friends who didn't want me to miss out with their set passing out, helped feed me and motivate me when I was low-spirited. But the pain wouldn't go away. I sought ways to try again. I wish I listened to their advice and that of my brother (who came to stay with me) to forget

I discovered someone opposite St.Patrick Church Ugbowo who normally bought fairly-used items from final year students to resell at a high rate. This was how my story was to change from a tenant to a squatter.

I began selling things in my room one by one to him to play bet9ja. All the things I had suffered to amass gone in a flash. This man was wicked. He priced the expensive things I had at a really cheap rate. Hmm. I wasn't really bothered at that time. I just needed money to gamble.

A very big-sized mouka foam that will cost around 40000, sold for 3000 naira. Television - 2500. Iron - 400. Table - 200. DVD - 500. Bucket - 50. Laptop - 4000. Extension - 100. Sweater - 100. Shoe - 400. Hangers - 100. DVD laptop - 2000. Stove -300. Big drum for water - 1000. ceiling fan - 400. Suit - 500. 3 Bedsheets - 600. The list is endless.

This man preyed on my naivety and desperation and milked me. Now living with my mum. I needed those things to start life. Now i can't stand on my own again. Only God will punish him for me

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by PrettyBunny(f): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
First of all, I am sorry for all you have lost.

But op, it's high time you faced the real truth. What you should be dealing with is your addiction to gambling. That was what ruined you.

If you had made more wins than loss, while gambling, I am sure this thread wouldn't exist.

It's just like someone getting introduced to prostitution. Then she decides to abort to the extent she is unable to ever give birth. When the story gets out, nobody would blame the person that introduced her to it, the people she slept or any other person that had a thing to do with her Job.

She would bear the whole blame. It's her life and she ruined it with her own hands.

Op, same story applies to you. Blame yourself first, before playing the victim.

You got addicted and made things hard for yourself. Work on yourself. Nobody is ready to throw a pity party for anyone. At least, not in this pandemic.

25 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by estyvino(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
The push to recover gets you into deeper problem.

I have been there, but now I am wiser

Thank God you were able to learn from your mistakes

Modified, God is not punishing anyone

7 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by GerraMeh74(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nawa oh.... Wetin Amotekun no go see for bush......

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Juliusmomoh: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
Wetin u de talk sef.... U mean say u never win for once b4

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Destiny666: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
Eyah..ma man leave alabi make ee leave u ooo.

I was once into betting..but nothing come out. Those guys and the odds are against you always.

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by teewai3(m): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
(3) YOURSELF: THAT HAVE BRAIN BUT CANT THINK WITH IT

Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

- Gandhi

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by ChildOfDoom: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
(3) ALL BET9JA SHOP OWNERS

I hate all the bet9ja shop owners in Benin I patronised. Uwasota, Adolor, Technical Road, Ekosodin, BDPA etc. All the bet9ja shops in Warri too after I fled Benin. From Ekpan junction to Jakpa road (about three different spots) to Okumagba junction, Okere-Ugborikoko road, Opposite cinema junction, Meschak Road junction, Giwa-mu etc. Only God will judge you guys. You see people wasting their money away and you are not bothered. All they care about is their profit.

Do you know some heartless bet shop owners go as far as giving you loans for your phones in order for you to gamble more. And with strict rules. Once you can't pay back within 24 hours, the device automatically becomes theirs. Gamblers always fall victim. We hardly hold a phone for long without collecting 'spiritual loans'. We hardly win when we take loans.

I feel bad I sold the phone of one of my course mate who was motivating me to read after I started gambling. What has bet9ja addiction not caused? it's this selling of phone thing that got me in trouble. Sold the phone of a strong man after he collected loan with it from me. After threats and beating to get it back, I had to flee from Benin. As his guys were in the look out for me.

Can you imagine that after staying back home for three weeks without gambling, the owner of the bet9ja shop were I lost the 250,000 naira loan Federal Government gave me, saw me and said: "longtime. We nor see you again". Na God go punish am for me. Not even a compensation or some bottles of beer to show appreciation.

I so much hate bet9ja shops, their owners and anyone working there at the moment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
i used to attend that St Patrick Church when i was in ugbowo.Then the church had one parish priest who used to smoke ciga.Very jovial reverend father.forgotten his name.

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
(1) THE GUY WHO INTRODUCED ME TO BET9JA

I can remember vividly when it all started in 2015. I was a bright prospect with a good CGPA in the University of Benin. I was in my final year, geared up for life. I was living a modest life in my rented apartment. Full of optimism and vigour. We were preparing for our first semester exams. There was a strict rule implemented by the administration of Prof. Orhunwense to ensure school fees defaulters were not allowed to write exams. I was a part-time student, so our fees were slightly higher. I was to pay 41,500 naira. I had about 32,500 naira. I had used part of the schools my mum sent to get essentials. It was a week to the exam and I was confused.

After watching football at a viewing centre, I was strolling home one afternoon from the place with 'a friend' when I related my situation to him. He then told me about bet9ja and how my money could be doubled instantly. I followed him to the place inquisitive and desperate.

I was the type never scared to take on challenges, as I always surmounted all due to my ingenuity. My brothers and sisters, how was I to know that this particular bet9ja will be the beginning of my downfall. To cut the story short, I gambled off all I had, bit by bit. Called my mum and begged her to send another fee as education was my life. She sold some of her expensive wrappers quick to raise the fee. I also gambled it off. I moved to selling my things and used other dubious means to get money since then, in order to continue investing in bet9ja imaginary profit.

Only God will punish that guy for me.
See something wey me and my guy dey aspire say we wan start to dey play am make we get money JP make I go tell sucati say I no dey play again grin

10 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
lefulefu:
i used to attend that St Patrick Church when i was in ugbowo.Then the church had one parish priest who used to smoke ciga.Very jovial reverend father.forgotten his name.
Are you ibol ?

5 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Are you ibol ?
igbo ke cheesy
i be esan guy

7 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
lefulefu:
igbo ke cheesy
i be esan guy
Esan ?
Don't think have heard that before grin
What tribe is that

3 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Oldoinyolengai(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
Is there any man who is not into either of the following?

Drinking,

Gambling,

Womanizing,

Smoking.

7 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Esan ?
Don't think have heard that before grin
What tribe is that
hmm wich side of nigeria are u from?
i am an ishan guy.Its a group in edo state.The late Tony Anenih where u think say im come from? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
lefulefu:
hmm wich side of nigeria are u from?
i am an ishan guy.Its a group in edo state.The late Tony Anenih where u think say im come from? cheesy
Typical youruba guy Oyo State
But you're still ibol grin
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Typical youruba guy Oyo State
But you're still ibol grin
no i no be yoruba but though if u follow history the edos are an offshoot of the yorubas.And as for calling me igbo u not the first person thinking i am igbo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
many ppl wen dem see me dem go ask weda i be igbo and wen i see nope dem no go believe
i don even tire to convince them dat i no be igbo grin grin grin
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by 1beat(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
lesson learnt start fresh is not too late
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:

Drinking,

Gambling,

Womanizing,

Smoking.
Here I am grin

3 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Etinosa1234: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
(3) ALL BET9JA SHOP OWNERS

I hate all the bet9ja shop owners in Benin I patronised. Uwasota, Adolor, Technical Road, Ekosodin, BDPA etc. All the bet9ja shops in Warri too after I fled Benin. From Ekpan junction to Jakpa road (about three different spots) to Okumagba junction, Okere-Ugborikoko road, Opposite cinema junction, Meschak Road junction, Giwa-mu etc. Only God will judge you guys. You see people wasting their money away and you are not bothered. All they care about is their profit.

Do you know some heartless bet shop owners go as far as giving you loans for your phones in order for you to gamble more. And with strict rules. Once you can't pay back within 24 hours, the device automatically becomes theirs. Gamblers always fall victim. We hardly hold a phone for long without collecting 'spiritual loans'. We hardly win when we take loans.

I feel bad I sold the phone of one of my course mate who was motivating me to read after I started gambling. What has bet9ja addiction not caused? it's this selling of phone thing that got me in trouble. Sold the phone of a strong man after he collected loan with it from me. After threats and beating to get it back, I had to flee from Benin. As his guys were in the look out for me.

Can you imagine that after staying back home for three weeks without gambling, the owner of the bet9ja shop were I lost the 250,000 naira loan Federal Government gave me, saw me and said: "longtime. We nor see you again". Na God go punish am for me. Not even a compensation or some bottles of beer to show appreciation.

I so much hate bet9ja shops, their owners and anyone working there at the moment

Bia...U be their main customer...nor insult them...

Na business dem dey do...if Na ur Papa business , u go stop am?
grin

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Oldoinyolengai(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Here I am grin
How do you cast out your extra energy?
Is there normality in your blood Testosterone levels?
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by etrange: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
The fact that you have blamed everyone but yourself for your own mistakes simply shows nothing has changed.

15 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by rtdCivilservant: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:

Drinking,

Gambling,

Womanizing,

Smoking.
Many, I don't do any of them.
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
How do you cast out your extra energy?
Is there normality in your blood Testosterone levels?
Yes there is
I guess the environment I grew up in change Those things cool
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Oldoinyolengai(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Many, I don't do any of them.
If really you are retired then your age could be backing you up.
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Oldoinyolengai(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Yes there is
I guess the environment I grew up in change Those things cool
Don't mess up with crocodiles before you have crossed the river.
Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
Gambling is a thief of money and possession.. Depart from it!

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Twelfthman: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Its easy to blame other people. But when are you gonna start holding yourself accountable for whatsoever is going on in your life? You will learn and heal faster that way.
So stop playing the blame game and work on yourself. Quit all addictions I mean including the ones you didn't mention in your post.
Its never too late.

3 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Am just 18 wish my mom could disown me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife / See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning / I Love Him Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.