Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,251 members, 7,860,579 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Is Cheating Good? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Cheating Good? (699 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? / How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cheating Good? by nastiptop(f): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2009
My neighbor husband was sleeping on his deathbed. The man woke up to see his wife silently praying beside him.

He said, " Martha, I have something to confess to you."

She said, "No dear, save your energy."

He said, "I must tell you so I may pass on to heaven, I cheated on you."

She said, " I know, I poisoned you."

If you are martha ,what will you do?
Re: Is Cheating Good? by Noigeeriaa: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2009
If the man cheats it's not really ok, but forgivable because it's usually because the woman is sexually depriving him. If the woman cheats however I think she should be stoned to death because A.)She has a man dying to have sex with her 24/7 and B.) The man has been spending immeasurable amounts of his harderearned money on the woman, so cheating on him is onforgivable
Re: Is Cheating Good? by SisiKill1: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2009
What else is there to do. . .she poisoned him already.

Did you even read what you posted?
Re: Is Cheating Good? by agathamari(f): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2009
Noigeeriaa:

If the man cheats it's not really ok, but forgivable because it's usually because the woman is sexually depriving him. If the woman cheats however I think she should be stoned to death because A.)She has a man dying to have intimacy with her 24/7 and B.) The man has been spending immeasurable amounts of his harderearned money on the woman, so cheating on him is onforgivable
grow up. there is never a legitimate reason for cheating. many men cheat while depriving thier wives of sex. many women have highter sex drives then men, many women dont take thier mans money for they have thier own. it doesnt matter if the man or woman cheated it is unexcusable
Re: Is Cheating Good? by 190: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2009
if u want to die before your time

then cheating is a very good option and choice~
Re: Is Cheating Good? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2009
Noigeeriaa:

If the man cheats it's not really ok, but forgivable because it's usually because the woman is sexually depriving him. If the woman cheats however I think she should be stoned to death because A.)She has a man dying to have intimacy with her 24/7 and B.) The man has been spending immeasurable amounts of his harderearned money on the woman, so cheating on him is onforgivable

Sorry but are you an alien from the planet of the Apes?
Re: Is Cheating Good? by mamagee3(f): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2009
Cheating is not good
For any party
. tongue
Re: Is Cheating Good? by Noigeeriaa: 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2009
agathamari:

many women dont take thier mans money for they have thier own
falsehood of the century
Re: Is Cheating Good? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2009
Noigeeriaa:

Archaic, prehistoric, chauvinistic viewpoint excusing men for infidelity.
Re: Is Cheating Good? by hanslibs(m): 12:20am On Dec 07, 2009
grin grin grin that;s a good one, well cheating is good provided u dont get caught n why we cheat, we cheat bcus we have to its basic instinct, no matter how long we run away from it, at the end cant deny our selves necessary upgrade.
Re: Is Cheating Good? by Noigeeriaa: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Archaic, prehistoric, chauvinistic viewpoint excusing men for infidelity.
Typical comeback from a woman. Now call your boyfriend for money.
Re: Is Cheating Good? by ochukoccna: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2009
nastiptop:

My  neighbor husband was sleeping on his deathbed. The man woke up to see his wife silently praying beside him.

[size=18pt]If  you are  martha ,what will you do?[/size]

If you were Martha, what would [size=14pt]YOU DO![/size] Answer first so we can see what's playing out in your mind b4 you feel ours.
Re: Is Cheating Good? by throttler(f): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2009
Noigeeriaa:

If the man cheats it's not really ok, but forgivable because it's usually because the woman is sexually depriving him. If the woman cheats however I think she should be stoned to death because A.)She has a man dying to have sex with her 24/7 and B.) The man has been spending immeasurable amounts of his harderearned money on the woman, so cheating on him is onforgivable

words on marble, NOT!
Re: Is Cheating Good? by agathamari(f): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2009
Noigeeriaa:

falsehood of the century
maybe you should stop hanging around the hoes and look for mature women and see for yourself that women with dignity take care of themselves
Re: Is Cheating Good? by ugonna245(m): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2009
nastiptop:

My neighbor husband was sleeping on his deathbed. The man woke up to see his wife silently praying beside him.

If you are martha ,what will you do?

Moderator pls move this to the jokes section.
Re: Is Cheating Good? by coolier(f): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2009
No.

(1) (Reply)

When I Fell In Love / Am Scared After What She Said / Stop The Marriage Preparations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.