Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,651 members, 7,862,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Stop The Marriage Preparations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop The Marriage Preparations (699 Views)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? / Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop The Marriage Preparations by ebonysmoot(f): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2010
My elder sister's wedding was fixed for May 1st 2010 but as at last week her husband- to-be family insisted that the wedding should be called off.reason:we are from the north(Adamawa,Christians particularly) and they are from Delta State and na our people day cause commotion for Nigeria especially as they lost some family members in the recent Jos crisis..
Re: Stop The Marriage Preparations by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2010
How old is he again? How can he judge the actions of a few extremists on the whole state?
Re: Stop The Marriage Preparations by TeeJay6(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2010
He's found a fresh virgin, your sister has served her purpose to him he's moving on to the next conquest, and the riot gave him a good excuse to dump your sis,
Please make sure your sister bills him for all the banging he did
Re: Stop The Marriage Preparations by kpolli(m): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2010
simply return his ring
Re: Stop The Marriage Preparations by ebonysmoot(f): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2010
@kpolli not that easy u know
@tee jay na one person dey enjoy d banging ne?
@ebonyeyes he is almost 35yrs but he is not actually in support of the new development. Do u think eloping should be an option
Re: Stop The Marriage Preparations by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2010
ebonysmoot:

My elder sister's wedding was fixed for May 1st 2010 but as at last week her husband- to-be family insisted that the wedding should be called off.reason:we are from the north(Adamawa,Christians particularly) and they are from Delta State and na our people day cause commotion for Nigeria especially as they lost some family members in the recent Jos crisis..

I can't say I blame them! undecided
Re: Stop The Marriage Preparations by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2010
Is it pressure from his family? I dont think its a good idea to alienate ones family for "love" because when love goes wrong who does one turn to? They should try and have a diplomatic meeting where both parties air their worries and look for a suitable solution.
Re: Stop The Marriage Preparations by kpolli(m): 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2010
how hard can it be?
Re: Stop The Marriage Preparations by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Is it pressure from his family? I dont think its a good idea to alienate ones family for "love" because when love goes wrong who does one turn to? They should try and have a diplomatic meeting where both parties air their worries and look for a suitable solution.

You are right, running away will be crazy. But I just cant find it in me to judge the guy's family.

You know someone shot a close friend of mine and all I think is I just want to catch him (the culprit) and squeeze his brain. And then imagine if I discover he could in any way be related to my BF. The r/ship is over, no two ways about that! undecided
Re: Stop The Marriage Preparations by r231(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2010
kpolli:

simply return his ring

grin smiley cheesy
Re: Stop The Marriage Preparations by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2010
That's just an excuse. . .There's more to it!

(1) (Reply)

She Never Grant My Offer / Do You Wish To Marry Your Partner? Why / Are You Ready For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.