Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,303 members, 7,850,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes (1061 Views)

An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by thejonny09(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2009
From later last month to this month I notice that most of the babes on face book change their relationship status from “single” to “in a relationship”. I wonder does this have anything to do with the xmas or what came up that they are suddenly getting hooked up now in troops this yuletide?

Statistics:- I have on my face book more than 50 friends, but from ending of November to this 6th of December I have 10 friends that have changed their status to “in a relationship”, that’s about 1/5 of my friend list.

What is going on girls and guys of my NL, what do you think is happening?
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by morzook(m): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2009
oya o nairalanders, the guy needs answers
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by Noigeeriaa: 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2009
facebook is for nerds
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by yme1(f): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2009
lol
i cant help but laugh at this thread grin grin
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2009
thejonny09:

From later last month to this month I notice that most of the babes on face book change their relationship status from “single” to “in a relationship”. I wonder does this have anything to do with the xmas or what came up that they are suddenly getting hooked up now in troops this yuletide?

Statistics:- I have on my face book more than 50 friends, but from ending of November to this 6th of December I have 10 friends that have changed their status to “in a relationship”, that’s about 1/5 of my friend list.

What is going on girls and guys of my NL, what do you think is happening?

grin   grin    grin

Ladies abeg make una answer!
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by Pweety4me(f): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Poster and wetin concern u there? cheesy se u want be-friend one of d gurls ni? tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by thejonny09(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2009
@ y me. what is funny about it?

@pweetyme. sorry i don't intend to date any of them cause they are circle of friends. am just suprise that as we approach the festive season they are all getting hooked up, well its a good development for them but will it last to at least the 1st quarter of 2010?

@Noigeeria. fb is just what the name imply, its not for geek, you can make it lively if you wish and know how to.
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by Pweety4me(f): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2009
^Ok well dunno i suggest u ask them. . . smiley
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by thejonny09(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2009
@ faakay. why don't you post your comment, whats wrong with that?
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by thejonny09(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2009
@pweetyme. ok i'll ask them, and will bring you their respond if they will be ready to discuse it with me sha.
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by Pweety4me(f): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2009
^ cheesy Wetin be my own naw?no be u want know let's hope your curiosity no go kill u. . . undecided tongue
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by r231(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2009

what DA
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by finemax(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2009
they want their traditional marriage this festive period.
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by mamagee3(f): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2009
Facebook sucks. tongue
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 07, 2009
lmao, na rebranding
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by Noigeeriaa: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2009
mama-gee:

Facebook sucks. tongue

I agree, all these networking sites suck balls. HEY LOOK I TAKE PICTURES ALL DAY
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by thejonny09(m): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2009
The one I asked said she just got hooked up with a Naija Yankee guy that is coming home this festive period, she wants him to feel her love. So I asked how about when he return to Yankee? She replied if the relationship sucks she will have to change it back to single. I say carry go.

My conclusion the girls are actually getting hooked up, is a better thing but please let it last. I hope the guys are not just coming to have fun?

others refuse to comment.
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by sweetcoint(f): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2009
@topic: lies
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by thejonny09(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2009
@sweetcoint. what is lies in the topic? sometimes i wonder how humans get to conclusion so easily. if something is said and you don't accept that shouldn't be the reason for concluding that the information is false.
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by Vuitton(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2009
SWEETCOINT kiss
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by victorazy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2009
mmmmmm
Re: Face Book Xmas And Naija Babes by bootstrap(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2009
@topic;
I fink its very tru, at least now that u've mentioned it and I've chked and tot of it.
(1) Bt 1stof, hw old are u? if u r in ur mid 20s, giv/take, say 5, then i'll xpect most of ur lady friends to be of that same range.

(2) Granted 1 above is tru, then 4 things are obtainable
i.  For CHICS in their mid 20s-take 5. =i guess its just the right time for them to get into one
ii. For LADIES in their mid 20s; i guess there are just very ripe for one
iii.For WOMEN in their Mid 20s, give 5; i guess there are gettin over ripe and are gettin sort of desperate
iV. For , THOSE, beyond this range, GODS TIME IS THE BEST

All these still not factoring in the GIFT RECEPTION LIKELY HOOD FACTOR wink wink

(3) With the above, being all true, then one and only one thing is happening

ALL OUR LADIES ARE IN A RECEPTIVE, POSITIVELY RESPONSIVE, WELCOMING, ENCOURAGING AND AGREEABLE MODE wink
And Guys are cashing in on this,

guess its just one of those ALL WIN-WIN situations/times grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sincerely Speaking. / Feel Alienated? / It Is Love, If Your Boyfriend Have Ever Done This! Please Love Him For Life O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.