Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook (10418 Views)

.. / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oyind17:
Na eggplant be that? I no understand
u mean garden egg? cheesy
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
lefulefu:

u mean garden egg? cheesy
yesgrin
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
lefulefu:

this babe u spoil ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but then its good for a lady to be naughty cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..its such ladies like u we guys pray to meet everyday wink.as for rubbing her navel with love oil grin grin grin grin grin grin....

Hahahhahaah... grin

U must have such a good and unique oil that only comes out every valentines day eehn wink cheesy

Can't wait to try even for juz a single drop grin
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oyind17:
yesgrin
grin grin
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by NeutralJUDGE(m): 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jodha:
Her face is igbotic... She looks more like an aba girl to be precise... Aba or enugu
what a presumption
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhahaah... grin

U must have such a good and unique oil that only comes out every valentines day eehn wink cheesy

Can't wait to try even for juz a single drop grin
yes a good a unique special valentine oil..come and try a drop na grin grin grin grin

Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Flekky21:
abeg Oh. She Doesnt Look Like Us.
So you are ibO? cheesy I knew it grin
We get fyn girls grin

#YOLO
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Annie939(f): 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
her skin is tooo dirty hmmmmmm and very ugly
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Flekky21(f): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
richommie:
So you are ibO? cheesy I knew it grin We get fyn girls grin

#YOLO
lolz, Yea Yea. We R Fine
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
Flekky21:
lolz, Yea Yea. We R Fine

Not all tho.. U speak IBO?

#YOLO
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Flekky21(f): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
richommie:

Not all tho.. U speak IBO?

#YOLO
i Try Sha. Not All
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
Flekky21:
i Try Sha. Not All
Lol. . .same here. .i only hear, but can't speak.
I guess you weren't brought der(ibo states)

#YOLO
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Flekky21(f): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
richommie:

Lol. . .same here. .i only hear, but can't speak.
I guess you weren't brought der(ibo states)

#YOLO

i Grew Up In Portharcourt. Bt I Guess Thats Nt A Good Reason For Me Nt To Learn How To Speak My Language Cos I Grew There. Sometimes I Just Wished My Parents Spoke Igbo To Me When I Was Liltle, It Would Hv Been Better Than Nw. My Kids Must Learn It Oh, By Fire By Force. They Wont Be Like Me. My Hubby Must Be Someone That Speaks My Language Well, So My Kids Would Learn.
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Flekky21:
i Grew Up In Portharcourt. Bt I Guess Thats Nt A Good Reason For Me Nt To Learn How To Speak My Language Cos I Grew There. Sometimes I Just Wished My Parents Spoke Igbo To Me When I Was Liltle, It Would Hv Been Better Than Nw. My Kids Must Learn It Oh, By Fire By Force. They Wont Be Like Me. My Hubby Must Be Someone That Speaks My Language Well, So My Kids Would Learn.
. . .Am already disqualified, no need to apply embarassed

#YOLO
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jodha:
Her face is igbotic... She looks more like an aba girl to be precise... Aba or enugu
Miz abeg remove enugu from this ur ridiculous list
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Flekky21(f): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
richommie:
. . .Am already disqualified, no need to apply embarassed

#YOLO

lolz, Gdnite
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by kullozone(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
Annie939:
her skin is tooo dirty hmmmmmm and very ugly

shocked Your legs alone would weigh more than 250kg. They're fvcking huge... and kinda dirty too, just like that of the small uglee girl in the pictures.
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by hrsuzama: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
kamtrix.com The new best place for professional and upcoming Models, Agents, Photographers, Video Vixens, Runway Models, Industry Professionals, Brand Ambassadors, et al to connect, hire and get jobs for FREE #kamtrix
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Jodha(f): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
If that lass is xpecting a reply from me... Them she's way on a long thing... grin
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jodha:
If that lass is xpecting a reply from me... Them she's way on a long thing... grin
alwaz opening ur shovel teeth... angry
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Jodha(f): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Werrin consign yhu? Is it yhur teeth grin grin
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Arijude(m): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jodha:
And nah one small girl oo..
Village life is terrible... I bet that girl is igbo..
Are you igbo?
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Jodha(f): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Of course not
Arijude:
Are you igbo?
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Arijude(m): 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
kullozone:

shocked Your legs alone would weigh more than 250kg. They're fvcking huge... and kinda dirty too, just like that of the small uglee girl in the pictures.
hahaha she rushed and uploaded another dp so people will not see her yam legs.
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Arijude(m): 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jodha:
close that your fork teeth.
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Arijude(m): 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jodha:
Of course not
I made a mistake by even asking because you don't resemble one.
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by kullozone(m): 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Arijude:
hahaha she rushed and uploaded another dp so people will not see her yam legs.

Haha!
No mind those uglee girls... They'll just come on nairaland and start forming. She should've left it there na, maybe she thought the picture was beautiful... Smh
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Asquare49(m): 12:51am On Feb 14, 2017
mazimee:
No boobs, no flesh, no ass nothing nothing and she come ugly join.
u blind no boobs ke??
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by ThinkSmarter: 5:26am On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:
And nah one small girl oo..

Village life is terrible... I bet that girl is igbo..
what made u think she is Igbo?.
Her looks? Her name? Her attitude?
#Justcurious
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by Jodha(f): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2017
All of the above
ThinkSmarter:
what made u think she is Igbo?.
Her looks? Her name? Her attitude?
#Justcurious
Re: See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook by iamrealdeji(m): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2017
she looks like a thief and pickpocket

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy / I Used My Sister Scarf To Pack My Titties Since My Bandana Can't Work- Lady. PIX / Why Do People Do This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.