Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) (8028 Views)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by kongashare01: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
See the photos young lady called Monica posted on Facebook
In the photos which she posted with no caption, she is seen clad in only her pant and bra. Even when she is seen with clothes on, she pulls the skirt down and blouse down just to show-off her pant and bra. She’s also seen hugging a boy tightly and kissing him, suggesting he might be her boyfriend. “See the photos young lady called Monica posted on Facebook“.

SEE MORE PICTURES HERE: https://xclusiveafrica.com/see-photos-young-lady-called-monica-posted-facebook

1 Like

Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by kongashare01: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
Am sure this little girl did'nt know the repercussion of what she did!

3 Likes

Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Oluromantic: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
Lol. I don send am friend request sharp sharp. Her number no just dey there.

3 Likes

Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by chiommy123(f): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
What kind of nonsense is this eh
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Oluromantic: 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
kongashare01:
Am sure this little girl did'nt know the repercussion of what she did!
It could be a fraudster behind d pics

2 Likes

Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by kongashare01: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oluromantic:

Friend request for what? You won marry her?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Oluromantic: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
kongashare01:

Friend request for what? You won marry her?
No worry its personal

2 Likes

Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Uglymugg: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oluromantic:
Even with a face like yours, you still have zero standard. I would spit on you but that would be a loss on my part.

5 Likes

Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Oluromantic: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
Uglymugg:
Even with a face like yours, you still have zero standard. I would spit on your but that would be a loss on my part.
You too get oversabi o

Wetin be ur business now

5 Likes

Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by kongashare01: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oluromantic:

No worry its personal

Hmmm.... The only personal is to date and chop her....
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Uglymugg: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oluromantic:

You too get oversabi o

Wetin be ur business now
You made it everyone's business when you posted on a public forum. Or don't you know you can add someone and still keep quiet about it?

1 Like

Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Oluromantic: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
Uglymugg:
You made it everyone's business when you posted on a public forum. Or don't you know you can add someone and still keep quiet about it?
OK continue o

Lol. U no get shame sef
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Oluromantic: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
kongashare01:

Hmmm.... The only personal is to date and chop her....
You're thinking in my direction
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Uglymugg: 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oluromantic:

OK continue o

Lol. U no get shame sef
See who is talking about shame. The Irony!

1 Like

Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by kongashare01: 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oluromantic:

You're thinking in my direction

Yes now.... But the girl is too small to chop now....
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Oluromantic: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
kongashare01:

But she no too small to post nude

She know wetin she want. She no be small pikin she don ripe
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Sarkin: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
kongashare01:

small ke...
She don ripe na
See boobs...
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by donbachi(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
See as,she like wetin amadioha reject..thunder come faya her join am
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Biglittlelois(f): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
A pity!!!
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by kongashare01: 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
donbachi:
See as,she like wetin amadioha reject..thunder come faya her join am

Aaaaaah.... she love wetin she dey do now.... why are u causing her?
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by donbachi(m): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
kongashare01:

Aaaaaah.... she love wetin she dey do now.... why are u causing her?
and u think sey dat person well?
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by OneCorner: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sexy girl. Wow I love her �
Make me sef send friend request
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by CAPSLOCKED: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
@TOZARA CAN YOU HELP ME WITH HER MOTHER'S PHONE NUMBER? undecided
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
The BRAINS OF ladies stop developing at birth.
Never gets to maturity.
It can only be thwarted by prevailing circumstances, depending especially on the psyche of the Man available at that time.
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by kongashare01: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SMILE... She no get Mum and Dad anymore but i have her boyfriend number.
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by CAPSLOCKED: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
kongashare01:

SMILE... She no get Mum and Dad anymore but i have her boyfriend number.

OH, REALLY.. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND? LORD GOD.
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Tozara(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin

I don't think we need to involve her mum. She wouldn't understand, 'cause they probably harvest the mushroom that made madness give her brain a cold, romantic kiss, in their backyard.

We need to take her to a lunatic asylum to save her from the weed. grin grin grin grin

I can't laugh. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=chiommy123 post=70808271]What kind of nonsense is this eh[/quotehi
Hi Chiommy how r u. I sent u pm
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Mruwa1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
The problem of drugs now she feels she is wearing bikini. .. cheesy grin
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by divilele(m): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oluromantic:
Perv blooda,,God z manufacturing ur thunder like bugatti veyron chille
Re: See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) by Maxcollins042(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
Looking at her mien as she struck those horrifying and camera lens debilitating poses, one can easily discern that she is totally a victim of peer pressure.

She is so nauseating and unsexy that I can hardly grow a boner seeing her unclad. Her moose knuckle can give one incessant nightmares.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video of Hot Girl Twerking With Black Skirt Goes Viral / Man Came Down From His Expensive Car N@ked To Buy Fuel In Naija Filling Station / Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.