Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? (2442 Views)

Should I Kidnap My Two Kids Because Of My Stingy Rich Husband / Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat / My Father Is A Very Stingy Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by iamVirus(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2017
She was employed by Diamond Bank like 3 years back. I can't boast of she giving me Over N5,000 since then.

My Dad is retired and bedridden (so he needs diapers and beverages) which she rarely buys.
Our schooling (Me 200L and my Sister - Final Year) all depends on my Mum.

She promised to buy me a new phone as at 2015, till now I'm still using my Itel phone with cracked screen (not that I don't want to change it, but waiting to see what she'll do).

She rarely picks my mum's calls. She only calls to tell us how she lost cash by overpaying customers.

I started blogging in 2013, but since December 2016 I now have a steady income of over N70,000/per month, I can now give my mum some, pay some fees and feed in school.

I've totally forgotten her but my mum keeps shouting at me for such hatred over her.
She came back during Christmas period, not even N100 was given to me!
I'm confused, she's of no use in my life!!!
The latest lie she came back with yesterday is that she overpaid
a customer N40,000.

Chai! N40,000 is a problem for who has been working for over 3 years.
She didn't even give my mum money for anything.

My dad who over-pampered her then is sick now!
Then at age less than 7, I do accuse my dad of hating me because of the kind of things he does for her! But now, She doesn't even care about my dad.

What is wrong?
What do I do?

I'm the only son, I'm 18years and doing fine. 200L Student at Federal University Of Technology, Owerri

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
fynestboi missyb3
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2017
God will bless your hustle... the best thing
to do is dat mom should sit her her down and talk to her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by BabyGirl114: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2017
iamVirus:
She was employed by Diamond Bank like 3 years back. I can't boast of she giving me Over N5,000 since then.

My Dad is retired and bedridden (so he needs diapers and beverages) which she rarely buys.
Our schooling (Me 100L and my Sister - Final Year) all depends on my Mum.

She promised to buy me a new phone as at 2015, till now I'm still using my Itel phone with cracked screen (not that I don't want to change it, but waiting to see what she'll do).

She rarely picks my mum's calls. She only calls to tell us how she lost cash by overpaying customers.

I started blogging in 2013, but since December 2016 I now have a steady income of over N70,000/per month, I can now give my mum some, pay some fees and feed in school.

I've totally forgotten her but my mum keeps shouting at me for such hatred over her.
a customer N40,000.

Then at age less than 7, I do accuse my dad of hating me because of the kind of things he does for her! But now, She doesn't even care about my dad.

What is wrong?
What do I do?

I'm the only son, I'm 18years and doing fine. 200L Student at Federal University Of Technology, Owerri

You don't need to hate your sister, just love her please because you can't stop her from being your sister, she maybe going through some difficulties you know nothing of, and prray for her, when you show her so much love, trust me, she will start feeling guilty and turn around.

6 Likes

Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by BabyGirl114: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2017
iamVirus:

Our schooling (Me 100L and my Sister - Final Year) all depends on my Mum.

a customer N40,000.

What is wrong?
What do I do?

it seems you are just looking for attention and your stories is a make up story, with this""I started blogging in 2013, but since December 2016 I now have a steady income of over N70,000/per month, I can now give my mum some, pay some fees and feed in school.""""
You are only trying to advertise you blogging job and trying to entice people by saying you are earning 70k monthly, all you are trying to do is you want people to ask for your help in blogging stuffs,just as your signature says,
.....Some people just think the have brain to trick people, bloggers are becoming something else,am starting to dislike young people blogging cause they turn to liers just for traffick

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by eyinjuege: 9:20am On Feb 13, 2017
Well, for now there's nothing you can do.

Try and find a balance between your blogging work and school work so one doesn't affect the other.
If you can, try and support your parents. At least you don't need to be disturbing your mother for money again.

No need to fight her or cause bad blood. Hope she realises her folly before its too late. Or, you can talk to all your siblings that you guys should be contributing a monthly upkeep for your parents like 5k from you, and maybe 10k from her. The one not working should be excluded for now.
You will increase it when things get better. I also believe you eony be disturbing your mum for money, so at least she'll have more cash in her hands to help take care of your dad.
Keep up your hard work.
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by ojun50(m): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2017
I will advice u to start sending money too bt don't hate she is yr blood
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by iamVirus(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2017
BabyGirl114:

it seems you are just looking for attention and your stories is a make up story, with this""I started blogging in 2013, but since December 2016 I now have a steady income of over N70,000/per month, I can now give my mum some, pay some fees and feed in school.""""
You are only trying to advertise you blogging job and trying to entice people by saying you are earning 70k monthly, all you are trying to do is you want people to ask for your help in blogging stuffs,just as your signature says,
.....Some people just think the have brain to trick people, bloggers are becoming something else,am starting to dislike young people blogging cause they turn to liers just for traffick
I have nothing to say to you! Ok?
Keep your cool 'cos I'm vexed already
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by mirabeljenny: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2017
It is not your sister's responsibility to take care of you, even if she is a director in shell. Fend for yourself and forget about your siblings and their money, they owe you nothing.

If she doesn't give your parents anything for their upkeep leave her to her conscience.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by SirVintageCock: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Entitled son of a m'fucker. Idio.t.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by Readonee35L(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
I think most senior sisters are a little stingy.
And they don't give out money without valid/genuine reasons.
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by Richy4(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
>>>She owe you nothing dear....
>>>It is up to her to give or not to.....and if she decides to give, that's a plus
<<<Being your sister does not mean you must gain something from her....It is a relationship...Anyways, As you mature, you will understand and the whole thing will be clearer since you are just 18..

5 Likes

Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by keepingmum: 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
You are making 70k a month through blogging and expect your sister to fund your lifestyle? Your sense of entitlement is mind boggling

That your sis works in Diamond bank dont mean she is been paid well. I have a friend who is a Uni grad and has worked in a bank on for over 3 years on less than your 70k a month.

Your sis may be a contract staff - she could infact be constantly stiffed by customers hence has to pay back to balance the books at the end of day hence may actually never earn enough monthly to cover her basics

7 Likes

Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by zeb04(f): 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
Seriously?
why do younger ones have this entitlement problem?

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by byvan03: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Be contented with the works of your hands ,your sister doesn't owe you.
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by sisisioge: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Awwwww baby, she's not your mother or father thus doesn't owe you anything. However, as a member of your team family, she is expected to play a part in upholding the team. If she chooses to be an outlier, let her be. A day will come when she would also need the team to back her up.

Thank God her attitude pushed you into focusing on planting your feet firmly...all will end well.
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by egopersonified(f): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
OK, she doesn't owe the op nothing, but what about her parents?
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by Terryindeed: 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=BabyGirl114 post=53666800]
.....Some people just think the have brain to trick people, bloggers are becoming something else,am starting to dislike young people blogging cause they turn to liers just for traffick[/quot

Whatdafuck is wrong with this one that called herself babygirl? Was he advertising his site? Was he taking about his blog or his sis? You no well at all. So if I should tell the whole world that am making 70k or 100k a month it means am showing off? Damn you . So someone can not speak freely because you are there to criticize. Nigga deal with your parents jor, she owes you nothing, you might be surprise that she's spending her cash on a guy. To me family is everything. Leave her alone at the end of everything she go still leave your parents n go and marry. So keep on doing everything for your family, remember Joseph n Esaw. Keep on blogging my brother.
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by BabyGirl114: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=Terryindeed post=53689294][/quote]
you and op are the same person, I don't fall for tricks, all your story is a make up story.
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by fxbot: 12:17am On Feb 14, 2017
BabyGirl114:

There seem to be an element to truth in what you have said but I would advise you do not hate young bloggers but Nigerian bloggers. Only a few keep to their ethics. Nigerians are good at spoiling anything that gets to their hand.
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by iamVirus(m): 12:24am On Feb 14, 2017
fxbot:
There seem to be an element to truth in what you have said but I would advise you do not hate young bloggers but Nigerian bloggers. Only a few keep to their ethics. Nigerians are good at spoiling anything that gets to their hand.
smh!

So because I blog, I don't have a story? I don't a family? I don't have things that bother me?

Did you see my blog url there?

Bro please! I'm pissed already

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by BabyGirl114: 7:07am On Feb 14, 2017
fxbot:
Thanks deary,I will heed.
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by fxbot: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2017
iamVirus:

smh!

So because I blog, I don't have a story? I don't a family? I don't have things that bother me?

dude, I was not after you biko.
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by jashar(f): 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
My dear, let this be one of the lessons life will teach ya. smiley

Nobody owes you anything. Start being independent you're a guy.

Fact is, she ain't obligated to you or anyone for that matter. Do the best you can with what you have and learn the secret of contentment.

Capisce...

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by bukiboy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
you just dey piss everywhere, why?

iamVirus:

smh!

Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by bukiboy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Contentment is all you need
Re: What Do I Do About My Stingy Sister? by Berbierklaus(f): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
THIS!!!

this goes to parents who show favouritism and partiality among their children,you don't know what will happen when they are all grown up.

@OP please stop expecting anything from your sister,if she doesn't give you then that's how she wants to do her things, do your best for your dad and mum and leave the rest. She doesn't owe you nothing.

(1) (Reply)

pp / To The Married Women: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? / Meet The Woman Who Scouts For Women To Have Sex With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.