Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (71027 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2009
^^^ SHarappp there
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Emperoh(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2009
dayokanu:

^^^ SHarappp there

See this Deputy Assistant Boyfriend talking tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by bandely(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2009
mukina2:

grin grin grin

[size=5pt]hi bandy[/size]
Alhaja Mukina2 (Don't want to call your Murky now, but will surely do later tongue grin)

How is MECCA!

Oh thank God you escaped the Stampede!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2009
See this Deputy Assistant Boyfriend talking

Is that the position you are applying for from Criz? and she has never for once even accepted your application at least Mukina never deny me reach your own situation.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2009
Cristalz:

Any time I see 'Mr Bluediva' I just start laughing, dunno why. grin

@Bluediva
Yeah, I love dem toddlers but I've got no experience. sad
Collect them from Muki for me. . .I'll come for them when they are potty-trained. cheesy grin

grin grin
I laugh too.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 2:30am On Dec 08, 2009
@Ibime

You no well oooo. . . grin
Thanks to Criz . . I don't think I remember for once that's how I write it. . .

Come on Chelsea . .  grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2009
Chelsea defender Ashley Cole scoops London award

Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole has been named as BBC London's Footballer of the Year for 2009.

The defender is the sixth Chelsea player in succession to claim the award, and was delighted that his fine performances over the last year had been recognised, after a good season for the Blues.

"If I look back it was a good year, I was playing well, won the FA Cup medal, a little bit disappointing not winning the league or the Champions League, but to do what we did in the circumstances, it was a good season," Cole told his club's official website.
http://goal.com/en-gb/news/2558/news/2009/12/07/1671888/chelsea-defender-ashley-cole-scoops-london-award

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2009
Yes Sir. . . . my bro-in-law just hooked me up with a ticket for tonights game. . . . lemme go and see what all those youngsters are about. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2009
Ibime:

Yes Sir. . . . my bro-in-law just hooked me up with a ticket for tonights game. . . . lemme go and see what all those youngsters are about. . .

Good stuff. .
I will be in the glass box, a couple seats away from Roman . .
I will look out for you . . I will wave at exactly kick off. . So you know it's me. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2009
hehehehehe. . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 11:40am On Dec 08, 2009
Final CL Match, time to try a few things out.
What better way to give youngsters confidence than a CL outing. .
Unfortunately, Nemanja Matic is not registered to play and Daniel Sturridge is injured.

Carllotti understands the importance of fielding the youngsters, however what is more important is a good performance by Chelsea. Playing at home, we don't want to lose, for this reason all the youngsters won't start at once.

Kakuta will start and according to Carllotti, Bruma, Borini, Ahamed and Philiskirk are in the squad.

It'll be a great thing to continue the Kakuta development. One player who could have benefited a lot from this whole campaign is DiSanto, Unfortunately, trials will be over by the time he returns.

I will hope to see Bruma once again. He is another JT in the making . . Borini I think will be the third to see action barring any unforeseen circumstances of injury to key positions.

For that reason we won't get to see Ahamed.  One day, he will play in the senior team and mark my words people, he will be on course to become the best right back in the prem. The boy is class.

Good times for the young boys. . Many of them now know if they do well . . they will get a chance in the senior team and that what the whole youth program is all about.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2009
Good news that we can at least afford to use our young players but personally I'd like to see them perform under pressure. Prince Kakuta already fumbled once at the very first sign of pressure but I'm hoping now that it is a thing of the past.
The world is looking at him.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mykali(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2009
still not very happy angry
after that last match, my signature has been a paradox
i hope it regains some credibility tonight
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2009
nateevs:

Good stuff. .
I will be in the glass box, a couple seats away from Roman . .
I will look out for you . . I will wave at exactly kick off. . So you know it's me. grin

Just found out we're in the glass box. . . . Ill take some pictures so broke muthaphuckas like yourself can get a glimpse of what it looks like. grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mukina2: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ibime 's mouth big nor be small grin tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ibime:

Just found out we're in the glass box. . . . Ill take some pictures so broke muthaphuckas like yourself can get a glimpse of what it looks like. grin grin grin

Correction. . . . we are in the executive lounge (free food and all that), but not in the glass box. . . . even levels get levels cool
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ibime:

Just found out we're in the glass box. . . . Ill take some pictures so broke muthaphuckas like yourself can get a glimpse of what it looks like.  grin grin grin

You no well. . Money is not my problem. . I run out of ways to spend. .  grin
You better no talk too much. . You don't even know if I am the sponsor of the sponsor of your seat. .

I will just revoke my kindness and thou shall be forced to watch Sky. . .  grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2009
nateevs:

You no well. . Money is not my problem. . I run out of ways to spend. .  grin
You better no talk too much. . You don't even know if I am the sponsor of the sponsor of your seat. .

hehehehe. . . . while we are busy balling in executive lounge in the here and now, you are busy talking about your future is so bright, you gotta wear shades. . . .since I met you on NL, your future has been bright. . . .  the clock is ticking nigga. . . . the amount of time left for you to enjoy your future is getting less and less each year!  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by bandely(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2009
We must win tonight!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mukina2: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2009
can any chav answer this .

what jersey will you guys be wearing tonite? grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2009
Haba Muki. . We are playing at the Bridge. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2009
FBS:

Good news that we can at least afford to use our young players but personally I'd like to see them perform under pressure. Prince Kakuta already fumbled once at the very first sign of pressure but I'm hoping now that it is a thing of the past.
The world is looking at him.

FBS I don't think it's fair to say a footballer fumbled after a missed pen. It's always a 50-50 chance. Accepted it may be a bit depressing for the lad knowing his missed kick took us out of the competition, I would be more concerned about the pressure during the 90mins. And if I judge him on the 90 I think he did a fantastic job.

Even our ever reliable General missed a pen on the weekend. The prince will get there.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2009
nateevs:

FBS I don't think it's fair to say a footballer fumbled after a missed pen. It's always a 50-50 chance. Accepted it may be a bit depressing for the lad knowing his missed kick took us out of the competition, I would be more concerned about the pressure during the 90mins. And if I judge him on the 90 I think he did a fantastic job.

Even our ever reliable General missed a pen on the weekend. The prince will get there.
Nateevs, I was speaking specifically about the pen miss which took us out of the competition. The pressure was there. If you miss a penalty kick, of course you fumbled just like our General messed up but like you said it can happen to anyone.
It's not like I'm criticizing him. Never! I want the lad to come good. He is pure class and talent.
I can see that his vision is second to none. I support The Prince.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mukina2: 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2009
nateevs:

Haba Muki. . We are playing at the Bridge. . .
i was only asking a very innocent question grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2009
@Chelseans, me thinks Joey should play more games to get his "sharpness" back. He had two sweet chances yesterday but couldn't convert them.
Uncle Carlo could have easily played our B team yesterday and let us see what they can do instead of risking top players.
How bad in The Bisson's injury? Ghana go grumble ooh!
Borini and The Prince made  good account of themselves. Kai, that boy get vision. wetin!
Kakuta = Genius.

'Kakuta is the only one who I think tonight played well, he showed his talent and did fantastic passes for the second goal,' Ancelotti said. 'We have to look at him, stay calm and he will be the future of Chelsea.'- Uncle Carlo.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~1899551,00.html

All in all, it was not a bad performance.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by khanye(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2009
FBS:

@Chelseans, me thinks Joey should play more games to get his "sharpness" back. He had two sweet chances yesterday but couldn't convert them.
Uncle Carlo could have easily played our B team yesterday and let us see what they can do instead of risking top players.
How bad in The Bisson's injury? Ghana go grumble ooh!
Borini and The Prince made  good account of themselves. Kai, that boy get vision. wetin!
Kakuta = Genius.

'Kakuta is the only one who I think tonight played well, he showed his talent and did fantastic passes for the second goal,' Ancelotti said. 'We have to look at him, stay calm and he will be the future of Chelsea.'- Uncle Carlo.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~1899551,00.html

All in all, it was not a bad performance.

Genius indeed. . . . Shiorrrrr
Pedro shits on him anyday!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by khanye(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2009
breaking news: essien out for 4months
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Emperoh(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2009
khanye:

hayyy!!! Na Ghana i dey pity oo no be Chelsea
But before then, souce/link pls!!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2009
Our own Essien? shocked shocked
Tell me it's a lie, where did u get your info from?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2009
How can he be out for four months when he had a hamstring. . ? im break leg?
Max 4 weeks unless something else happens.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2009
Michael Essien today (Wednesday) underwent an examination on the injury he suffered in last night's Champions League game. Results of scans show a tear in his left hamstring.

Essien is expected to be out for three to four weeks.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~1900401,00.html

khanye:

Are you ok?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by presido1: 12:03am On Dec 10, 2009
FBS:

Essien is expected to be out for three to four weeks.
6 weeks atleast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 22nd August 2022 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 16th April 2017 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Community Shield (1 - 0) On 2nd August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.