Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (72402 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by just2nice(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2009
Isn't there any pre-match analysis for our match against Birmingham? I really enjoyed them!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Cristalz(f): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2009
This should be spamming.  .  .too many ''merry christmas''es everywhere. cheesy grin

@just2nice
Check here
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Akolawole(m): 12:31am On Dec 26, 2009
Qoute from ChemicalAli

@akolawole

call me pls

I cant just remember you. Were you old Nairalander that has close affinity with Complete football family or the one that shares name with Eagles coach?

Or one of Saddam's boys.

Who art thou?

Shoot me aa email.

@ All

Merry xmas to ya all.

Keep us supporting chelsea grin

One club! One life.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2009
Diamonds are forever?

Its looking very Scolariish at this moment.

Maybe Lampard is the new scapegoat?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2009
Lamps was poor today, Malouda was even worse before he got sent off. . . .it's getting more and more precarious for Ancelotti.

Even DD wasn't his marauding best, but he can't do it in every game can he?

Carlo will be praying Utd & Arsenal don't get closer to him by the time Sunday is over.

Oops almost forgot. . . . .how market? grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by slimshay(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2009
Debo, we (ARSENAL) are definitely getting closer 2moro. After all, its a RED AND WHITE christmas. cool cheesy

Ominous times for the self-deluded prides of london. Its not just that they drew, it was that they were abysymal on and off the ball. The only reason they got a draw was because Jerome is such. . . . well he is Jerome.

Funny that the greatest threat on the night, Kalou, came in abt 15min to game time. Ancelotti, egba ti a fi na iyale, o wa lori aja fun iyawo.

Na true sha. . . .how market?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2009
debosky:

Lamps was poor today, Malouda was even worse before he got sent off. . . .it's getting more and more precarious for Ancelotti.

I have an idea. . . .lets take a winger (Malouda) and play him in central midfield. . . and take a central midfielder (Lampard) and play him as a pseudo-winger. . . . all in the name of playing the diamond.

Scolari Ancelotti's problem is that having a world class playmaker is sine qua non for playing the diamond formation. . . we dont have that, yet he is so stuck to the idea of his diamond, he will do anything to play that diamond. . . . no plan B!

I have said before that Chelsea should forget about employing a playmaker system whilst Lampard is still at the club. . . . you cannot fit a rigid central attacking midfielder and a playmaker in the same team. . . .

Its all so compact in our attacking third right now. . . . . reminds me of Scolari.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by MrCrackles(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2009
How market
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2009
I'm sure small teams now count their games against us as an automatic draw.

I'm beginning to lose my patience with CA's tactics.
If this diamond thingy ain't working, change it!!!

I can't forget those days when we had, Duff and Robben at the flanks.
That was probably the best form of playing for us.
2 back to back EPL titles clearly shows that.

I'm sure JM is somewhere laughing.
3 managers after and we're still struggling. F**U**C**K.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2009
3 Jan, 15:00 Chelsea v Watford FA Cup
9 Jan, 12:45 Hull City v Chelsea Premier League
16 Jan, 15:00 Chelsea v Sunderland Premier League
27 Jan, 19:45 Chelsea v Birmingham City Premier League
30 Jan, 17:30 Burnley v Chelsea Premier League

We once bragged about winning these upcoming games without Drog and Essien.
Honestly, i'm not so confident anymore.

Who will attack?
Sturridge, Borini and Kakuta?

I pray Nic recovers soon enough.
Those kids are not yet first team material.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2009
Hey nateevs,
remember when u were implying y'all were invincible,when u had a ref-assisted win over ManUnited.I guess reality is a b@tch.Back then,we couldnt be rational about Chelsea.Now CA is the problem.
BTW Chavs i hope the played-out "refs-help-ManU-win-matches"mantra from u Chavs stops cus y'all have been receivin favors from all over the place.That Birmingham goal ought to have stood.If it was United,we'd be talking about it 4months.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by MrCrackles(m): 3:40am On Dec 27, 2009
Eastbay:

Hey nateevs,
remember when u were implying y'all were invincible,when u had a [b]ref-assisted win over ManUnited.[/b]I guess reality is a b@tch.Back then,we couldnt be rational about Chelsea.Now CA is the problem.
BTW Chavs i hope the played-out "refs-help-ManU-win-matches"mantra from u Chavs stops cus y'all have been receivin favors from all over the place.That Birmingham goal ought to have stood.If it was United,we'd be talking about it 4months.
When scummies lose, they always have silly and daft excuses. . .
Ref assisted shocked shocked shocked
Nucca shut the fuc,k up. . .Chelsea beat ya and Hull will prolly shit on dat mediocre defense later today!! tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 27, 2009
I guess Santa came wit the wrong toys for you.That's the only logical reason for the usual tantrum from you this season.
Besides,your name ain't nateevs.Anger has a way of mis-leading people,but vent your childish spleen on Santa,not moi,ok?I simply wasn't talking to your little a$$.At least we weren't whooped silly at home.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by MrCrackles(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2009
Eastbay:

I guess Santa came wit the wrong toys for you.That's the only logical reason for the usual tantrum from you this season.
Besides,your name ain't nateevs.Anger has a way of mis-leading people,but vent your childish spleen on Santa,not moi,ok?I simply wasn't talking to your little a$$.At least we weren't whooped silly at home.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2009
Drogba, Kalou and Mikel are available for the game against Fulham tomorrow.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2009
^^^^
Thank heavens.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by v3: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2009
BlueDiva:

^^^^
Thank heavens.
yea, 4 another draw! shocked cool
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2009
I go wound you o grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by just2nice(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2009
nateevs:

Drogba, Kalou and Mikel are available for the game against Fulham tomorrow.
Great . . .Our slump in form and results has been a source of worry to me. A while ago, I would have confidently say that the EPL title is ours but now, I would be grateful for a win at any cost. Ancelotti should be pro-active and address the problems in our tactics. If the diamond formation has become very predictable, a flat 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 strategy is not out of place.With Joe Cole and Lampard off-form, the diamond formation is struggling to trouble the opposition's defence . . . A change is needed, starting with Zhirkov's inclusion in the first team on Monday. Zhirkov SHOULD be included or I see our 'draw' woes not ending soon.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2009
How is Joke Cole doing? WHAT A JOKE
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2009
I really don't see anything fantastic in this Chelsea team! the key for y'all has been Drogba balling out of control and when he has a bad day it seems no one else is willing to pick up the goal scoring slack
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2009
Things will change starting from today!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mufasa(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2009
Amen o wink
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2009
Joe Cole to start today.
DK, watch your tongue, stop calling him Joke. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2009
A-40:

I really don't see anything fantastic in this Chelsea team! the key for y'all has been Drogba balling out of control and when he has a bad day it seems no one else is willing to pick up the goal scoring slack

What was your team doing yesterday before Fabregas came in?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2009
Nateevs,

What should we expect today?
A desired win or a pardonable draw?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by v3: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2009
BlueDiva:

v3,
Should we expect another "weird" loss shocked shocked
A desired win or a pardonable draw?

All of the above missy! cool
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by waledoy(m): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2009
our boys needs to find their form they are the solution to the problem from Lamps to Ballack, Drogba, malouda and Kalou if kalou played the way he did on Sat against west Ham he would ave start dat match is like they are playin under pressure and am afraid there will be more pressure at SB today they need to play with purpose and take every chance dat come dr way.
I hope for a desired win
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chrisical(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2009
The lads are looking disjointed.We can still hit back to good form,however.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2009
Surely if we don't win this,
We can't be called favs again.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2009
You can't even predict a victory for Chelsea anymore these days regardless of the opponent, I have lost confidence in these guys
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by lalaboi(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2009
Chelsea is outta form. . . We struggling. . .

Perhaps a win today with sturridge and the other lots impressing will give em confidence . . . .

Manutd must not win this league oh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (99)

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.