Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" (70838 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
alexialin:

Look at Caroline Danjuma grin God forgive me with her serial cheating husband.. She's still there with her husband.. No matter what her husband mistresses are saying to her online with insults and all that grin

Look at Peter okoye wife? Even though her husband do play some matches far away abroad...

Madam please where did u hear dt Peter okoye cheated on his wife. This has Never bn reported & no babe has ever said anything abt him. So where is this coming from? Is it ur wishful thinking?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
wapu:

Marriage failure has nothing to do with being a celebrity.
Theirs is obvious because they are in the public eyes.
My marriage crashed after 3 months.
We dated for four years yet it crashed.
I never snatched anyone's husband or lived a rough life.
I just married an emotionally unstable man.

Please don't don't judge.
Some humans are very strange in their ways and inconsiderate to the feelings of others.
if you live in an high brown estate or from a political family you will understand how this female celebrities live their life,and the truth is before you get married read religious books on Marriage and know you both weakness and strength,presently am not in a relationship but am very certain I can't make mistake in marriage because of what I have seen, read and know about it and I will not marry for just love alone it goes along way, all this Celebrities just marry because he has fame and look good and material things to Godly principle why won't they divorce
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by merry101: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
dingbang:
How does she expect him to call her when she blocked his access to her?

I give up on women!
u tink he's not making that contact? Some of d servant still loyal to churchill
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by mfujah(m): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
madam d madam.... stop joor!!! u left he didn't.. help ur sef sweat!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by ibidapko(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
slurryeye:
Here we go again
This one Tonto Dikeh is single again, we don hear am on Nairaland
Tonto never belonged to Churchill, we all know her original crush on Nairaland.
I won't be the one to call names but we all know

Welcome back Tonto - queen of Nairaland
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Obienesarah: 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tocheagle:
Why do this celebrity marriages end up like this.
Not all my dear, alot of them ar still booming wit happiness every hour especially d lady she criticizes d most MERCY JOHNSON.
I pray Tonto settles with her husband soon.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by testimonyobaoyin(f): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Celebrities with this there opened mouth, must you say all this? My guy will say u are ready for wedding and not marriage. That's marriage for you u need to handle it and stop giving ur enemies room to mock u... Anyways that won't reduce my love for you
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by johnnn20: 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Luukasz:
Bad girls do get married to responbile guys even ahead of the good girls sometimes but can the bad girl keep her marriage from mishaps is what we'll should be askn.
WORD!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by chuks34(m): 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
slurryeye:
Here we go again

This one Tonto Dikeh is single again, we don hear am on Nairaland
very funny grin grin cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by 2shur: 12:34am On Feb 14, 2017
abegi.
opo
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Levi16: 12:34am On Feb 14, 2017
They will reconcile. Tonto is in love. cool...mark it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by ststyreal(f): 12:52am On Feb 14, 2017
Hayormeah:
o

eh yah....may God console you. You need not worry, when the child comes of age she will ask about her father. Above all don't forget her, pray for them.
Pray not to have a child that will neglect you the way you neglects her in her formative years. The child will look for his or her parents when she grows, well, that saying doesn't apply to all especially if she is a female child, she can claim her step or foster father as her real dad and there is nothing anybody will be able to do about it. Don't ever make the mistake of abandoning your child no matter what! Old age is a period of reflection, hence live your youthful life free of had I known! Hope i make some sense.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by davidif: 2:38am On Feb 14, 2017
dorry62:
Maybe Tonto's telling the truth. I feel for
her.

You didn't read this.

I could say that mosquehill or
Churchill fvked up.

Don't jump to conclusions yet, there is two sides to the story. One thing you would learn when you get married is that its not the first person to 'report' that is always in the right. That's why you have to wait to listen to the other side.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by derato: 5:39am On Feb 14, 2017
hmmmmmmm must they always marry wen they know they can't sustain their home.Shame...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Hayormeah(f): 6:28am On Feb 14, 2017
ststyreal:

Pray not to have a child that will neglect you the way you neglects her in her formative years. The child will look for his or her parents when she grows, well, that saying doesn't apply to all especially if she is a female child, she can claim her step or foster father as her real dad and there is nothing anybody will be able to do about it. Don't ever make the mistake of abandoning your child no matter what! Old age is a period of reflection, hence live your youthful life free of had I known! Hope i make some sense.

you are right but from what he said, he has been denied access to his daughter. Not that he deliberately abandoned her. He said all means to get in touch with her has been blocked by his inlaws.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Ritajovy(f): 6:36am On Feb 14, 2017
NobleAky:
Why has devil decided to wreck havoc on the marriage institution?
First we have infidelity and domestic violent to contend after divorce and incest now LGBT
why

Because its the representation of God head on Earth. Let's use this illustration: when some one gets a family, he/ she has gotten a generation. Family is a very important institution. Its the unit of a society. So if the devil can get All families, he has gotten a society.
That's why families are very important. if people are aware of this, they won't give the devil a foothold.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Boss13: 7:17am On Feb 14, 2017
Hayormeah:

you are right but from what he said, he has been denied access to his daughter. Not that he deliberately abandoned her. He said all means to get in touch with her has been blocked by his inlaws.

He can sue. Surely he is entitled to visitation rights if he wants to be part of his child's life. He might have been a weak man for in-laws to decide his home.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by dacblogger: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2017
Yommy247:
sorry... you don chop?
No,you wan gimme food?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Talk2nanro(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Is tonto marriageable, i think not
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Hayormeah(f): 9:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Boss13:

He can sue. Surely he is entitled to visitation rights if he wants to be part of his child's life. He might have been a weak man for in-laws to decide his home.

I hope he sees this.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Codes151(m): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
dingbang:

I give up on women!
learn to read before you write! Obviously u just a learner! Even your gf, wen u fuckup doesn't she not block your access To her? Most people pass through family or friends!

All this kids self on nl,... imagine another 99 likes from more kids! Smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
dingbang:

I give up on women!
Not yet! We like ourself like that grin Opportunity for him to fight and scale through the fence to prove he is worth it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Yommy247(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
dacblogger:

No,you wan gimme food?
you go chop preeq?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by tete7000(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
NobleAky:
Why has devil decided to wreck havoc on the marriage institution?
First we have infidelity and domestic violent to contend after divorce and incest now LGBT
why

Because if the institution is ruined, everything else becomes easy. Families form the bedrock of society. Devil target is to catch them young. Isolate children from proper upbringing and you have ready-made demonic agents in a foreseeable future. Simple logic!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Rickiedee(m): 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
I see tonto has been humbled. 3 4 years ago the reply wud have been saucy
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
wapu:

Marriage failure has nothing to do with being a celebrity.
Theirs is obvious because they are in the public eyes.
My marriage crashed after 3 months.
We dated for four years yet it crashed.
I never snatched anyone's husband or lived a rough life.
I just married an emotionally unstable man.

Please don't don't judge.
Some humans are very strange in their ways and inconsiderate to the feelings of others.
i no don't know about your marriage but the truth be told this ladies marry for physical appearance,fame,wealth and affluence no sensible young men will carry this celebrities as wife except divorce men or show biz guys, I live in an high brown estate in Abuja and From a political family I know what's up with Nigeria celebrities
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Techm8: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
excanny:

I think it's generally accepted they are crazy. A great mind like Nietzsche couldn't understand women's thinking either.
ironically he died of syphillis contacted from prostitute's. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by excanny: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Techm8:

ironically he died of syphillis contacted from prostitute's. grin

No one said he didn't like sex. I want to believe you're male and should know that the distinction between sex and love is not blurred for many men.

Moreover, Syphillis was very prevalent in his time,both men and women commonly have it(because no penicillin then) and could be got from relationship and marriages too.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Ewucanbeer: 12:32am On Sep 24, 2017
I'm comfortable, come twerk here,
vivaciousvivi:

Your mom eh? Awww cute. My regards to her kid
Btw, I prefer to twerk somewhere more comfortable mind u grin
Scobby do bee dooooo! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abimbola Oni: "Midnight Sex Is Really Annoyingā€¯ / "My Booty Looks Great" - Seyi Shay Shows Her Backside (Photos) / Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.