Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine (14087 Views)

What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? / Nigerian Lady Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate Valentine’s Day. Photos / Shocking!!! Girl Go Completely Unclad To Celebrate Valentine. See Pics (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Kana80: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
oilyqueen:
How can you celebrate St. Valentine’s Day in a way that honours God?

1. First, give your life to Christ.

2. Second, declare the truth about God’s love even if it costs you something.

3. Third, become a servant to those you love, rather than demanding that your needs be met.

4. This Valentine’s Day, remember that you are loved. God loves you and wants you to be His valentine. The love that God gives us is not like the world’s love.

The world’s love is only as sturdy as a paper Valentine’s card.

But God’s love is not a flimsy, cheap imitation: it is the real thing. It is an all-giving love that was and is willing to suffer and die for our deliverance.

Will you be God’s valentine? It is your choice. Say yes and give to God the love He desires.

HAPPY VALENTINE .

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by fabian063: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
skillful01:
Who is christ?
why u no get sense

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by greenprince(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Erm....... Op you seem to be a rare combination of beauty and common sense which happens to be an extreme rarity these days. I went to give a talk in a secondary school on Sunday, and i felt guilty being part of a generation that has given only the wrong interpretations to the word love.
Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by LoveWifee: 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
I love you Jesus

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
greenprince:
Erm....... Op you seem to be a rare combination of beauty and common sense which happens to be an extreme rarity these days. I went to give a talk in a secondary school on Sunday, and i felt guilty being part of a generation that has given only the wrong interpretations to the word love.

thanks for the compliment

The Lord is your strength
Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 14, 2017
Thanks a lot for this the Queen of Queens.
Quite inspirational and motivating. God's grace in all you find to do now and always.
Wishing you a happy Val.

With Sincere4u gone, you are the reason i still come around. Been great meeting and associating with you two. It's a pity nothing really lasts forever.....we were like family!.
Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by rexericx(m): 7:06am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 14, 2017
fabian063:
why u no get sense
. So,this is what your christ teaches you. smh. religion is a scam.
Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Talk2nanro(m): 8:31am On Feb 14, 2017
Dont associate valentine with God, valetine is purely canal and not divine. Not recommended to christians, God's love is shown every day.
Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by theNOISEmaker: 9:50am On Feb 14, 2017
sorry.. but I'm nat a gay
Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by solutionarena: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2017
Send messages to Friends & Family show them how much you appreciate them this Valentine season that is why www.eadesms.com is here for you send messages to any network for as low as N1.70kobo
Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2017
TRUE LOVE

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
oilyqueen:
TRUE LOVE
Lovely, quite lovely!!!!.
Who would have thought that biblical passage could be crafted to something this nice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matured Ladies Share Your Most Awkward 69ing Experience 18 And Above(pics) / SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. / Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.