Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,014 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine (14082 Views)

What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? / Nigerian Lady Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate Valentine’s Day. Photos / Shocking!!! Girl Go Completely Unclad To Celebrate Valentine. See Pics (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
How can you celebrate St. Valentine’s Day in a way that honours God?

1. First, give your life to Christ.

2. Second, declare the truth about God’s love even if it costs you something.

3. Third, become a servant to those you love, rather than demanding that your needs be met.

4. This Valentine’s Day, remember that you are loved. God loves you and wants you to be His valentine. The love that God gives us is not like the world’s love.

The world’s love is only as sturdy as a paper Valentine’s card.

But God’s love is not a flimsy, cheap imitation: it is the real thing. It is an all-giving love that was and is willing to suffer and die for our deliverance.

Will you be God’s valentine? It is your choice. Say yes and give to God the love He desires.

HAPPY VALENTINE .

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by herzern(m): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Preach it Sister!

Preach the Gospel!

Lalasticlala pushed this to FP..I hope he doesn't qet reprimanded by his boss. embarassed embarassed

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by lollmaolol(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
God is the True Love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Lasskeey: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
angry

5 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by toyinjimoh(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
story
Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by lonelydora: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by oloriLFC(f): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
I'm looking forward to celebrating with my pupils tomorrow. Gonna b fun.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Lasskeey: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by AlphaStyles(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
nice words ladies una hear mean while in Pakistan no Valentine's Day celebration for them
sorry muslimers grin
Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by prinzfavian(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by MrImole: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
What's wrong with everyone?
Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Lasskeey: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
cool

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by steppin: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
oilyqueen:
How can you celebrate St. Valentine’s Day in a way that honours God?

1. First, give your life to Christ.

2. Second, declare the truth about God’s love even if it costs you something.

3. Third, become a servant to those you love, rather than demanding that your needs be met.

4. This Valentine’s Day, remember that you are loved. God loves you and wants you to be His valentine. The love that God gives us is not like the world’s love.

The world’s love is only as sturdy as a paper Valentine’s card.

But God’s love is not a flimsy, cheap imitation: it is the real thing. It is an all-giving love that was and is willing to suffer and die for our deliverance.

Will you be God’s valentine? It is your choice. Say yes and give to God the love He desires.

HAPPY VALENTINE .
Things you hear from single people on Valentine.
Kukuma tell us say you dey lack partner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Emeonyerichard(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jeez.. See empty plots of land every where.. O. P has sent lover boys and girls away ooh.. Just so u no...but no that greater love that no man has dan to lay his life fr d one he luvs.. #teamlovejesusaboveall

4 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Who is christ?
Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Opakan2: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oilyqueen the SU.. lol

God has no business with Valentine o.. if you read the origin, you'd know it's worldly and not biblical.
Love should be shown and celebrated every single day of our lives.. that's how the Creator wants it.

We can all have fun still and enjoy the feeling that comes with it

3 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by AlexCk: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tomorrow will be fun sha,

"Wake-up, thank God for life, tidy up, chop, hustle, come back home, carry my phone on a romantic night with the tv on, watch champions league, sleep"

Happy vals day y'all grin wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by GMBuhari: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
All these Jesus love you People
Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by CriticMaestro: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
when i saw her moniker oilyqueen it got me thinking, at least now i know the oil stands for anointing oil..all of una wey believe may u be anointed by the special blood of the lamb in this valentine

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Richnero(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
undecided
Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by SINZ: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
And these hoes are expecting iPhone 6 undecided
Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oilyqueen preach on. Oil dey your head
Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by 14teenK: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oily Oueen The names sound kinki....GIGITY grin
Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Daddybright1986(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
IF TRUMP SPOKE TO BUHARI TODAY THEN I Dadybright Precious Ugan HAD A PHONE CHAT WITH UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA THIS AFTERNOON

Buhari is brain dead on a life support machine in a private clinic in London. It is scientifically, mathematically and even miraculously impossible for Trump to speak to Buhari. I challenge anyone to contradict the above assertion including the gullible Vanguard newspaper. Why can't the audio of the conversation be released to silence we critics of this shameful charade.

HAUSA FULANI MEN WITHOUT SHAME AND HONOUR
Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by HARDDON: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Greater heart hath no man

Life without Christ is a monotonous merging of meaningless days

A conglomerate of stress n sweat, struggle n hustle...

Elephant work, ant eat

Why wud u rather toil like Peter all night with nothing to show?

Why wud u rather live like mortals, wen u can with dis mortal cloak, live an immortal life ? Sickness free, pains free, healthy n wealthy?

Greater Heart hath no man than this; that a man cud lay down his life for his friends!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by ItzHoludex(m): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
my broda u re mounted

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Olasco93: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
I caught Lalasticlala viewing this thread and he was like "OP you're on your own, Ijeoma is my Valentinaaa chick tomorrow, shiooor..."

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Evans407(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Love is the greatest gift. Without love, God would't have sent his son Jesus to save humanity.
Valentine is not all about going out with ur spouse, girlfriends, boyfriends et al and having sex upandan. Give some time to God, thank him for the love he has showed you first, for saving you, and keeping you among the living.

P.s. Jesus loves us all

3 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Amen. Lord i give you my life. I give you my soul. I live for u alone, every step that i take, every moment of d day. Lord have ur way in me

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine by Ironlion1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
steppin:

Things you hear from single people on Valentine.
Kukuma tell us say you dey lack partner.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u no go kill person.kikikikikikiki

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Relationship Is On The Brink / What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.