Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi (14002 Views)

Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs & ASS Goes Viral As She Flaunt Them / Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs Goes Viral As She Flaunts Them Open / Busty Bride Flaunts Her Gigantic Boobs In Racy Wedding Dress, Media React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by BloggersNG: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2018
Obianuju a Busty Pretty lady is currently celebrating as she just successfully graduated from Covenant University After 5years, Sharing the Photos on her page, Uju said though there were ups and down but she couldn't be more happier as she made it through successfully..
See more photos below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/busty-lady-with-gigantic-boobs.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by BloggersNG: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by neonly: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2018
Whaoooo omo see milk industry

3 Likes

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by nero2face: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2018
This seems abnormal, ..this is an Armoured Tank

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by delugajackson: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2018
These are not ordinary breasts, these are weapons of mass destruction. She almost bull-dozed that guy's ribs in the fourth picture, and the dude was just smiling sheepishly.

It might look well packaged and attractive, but when she finally takes off her bra, you'll be begging her to wear it back cause they will surely get to her knees. With juggs as big as your destiny, you can't defy the good old law of gravity.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Olalan(m): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2018
Good for her.......... Btw can't imagine the discomfort she's going through.
Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2018
one word "disgusting " lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by NOC1(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
one word "disgusting " lipsrsealed

sharap, better pikin like this... are you God who created her that way?

12 Likes

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by eezeribe(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2018
Improper fraction...
Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Munzy14(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2018
This totally abnormal secretion of oestrogen. Damn!

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2018
See the bird grin this is a curse,she can't see her belly,she can't see pussy, no wait... she can't even see her feet sad
Small Girl with Big Assets
Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Oyindidi(f): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2018
Excess of everything is bad

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Olifiz(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2018
Even the eagle had to fly away.

7 Likes

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by donbachi(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2018
Fallen soldiers wey bra turn recruits

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2018
NOC1:

sharap, better pikin like this... :are God who created her that way?

shocked shocked Blood of Maria grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by andray12(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2018
Hoe lawd grin

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2018
neonly:
Whaoooo omo see milk industry
a well funded industry

2 Likes

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by czarina(f): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yet to understand why STUPID bloggers like the op just feel it's alright to screengrab people's photos online and then share on nairaland for hood rats to make derogatory comments on.

And then, the even sillier mods push threads like this to front-page. I just don't get it!
SEUN do something. Your platform keeps encouraging bodyshaming by the second.

4 Likes

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
NOC1:

sharap, better pikin like this... are you God who created her that way?
so you don correct am grin grin It's good you learn from your mistakes cheesy cheesy
Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by ayokenny37(m): 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
busty lady with gigantic boobs?? tautology

Op whats the definition of busty?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by newdawn2017(f): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
Obara Emma!
Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Jethrolite(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
If I had the spare time I would track this girl down to feel those boobs for myself.

2 Likes

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by shegzy0007(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Jethrolite:
If I had the spare time I would track this girl down to feel those boobs for myself.

Afonja È tí yá wérè sir

3 Likes

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by VampireeM(f): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lord I thank you for the kinda boobs you gave me. WTF! This is more than Keg!!

2 Likes

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Jethrolite(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
shegzy0007:

Afonja È tí yá wérè sir
Maa ṣe jẹ ki ikowii pa ọ run.

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Goddamn!

I just wanna confirm it in person, in private, in one night, in a clandestine affair.

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by itiswellandwell: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
It's indeed ups and downs. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by dkronicle(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ups and down in the uni or ya body.
Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by ElRapido: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
The bigger they are, the faster they fall

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by dumininu01(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
All dis private university girls cheesy

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi by FengChui(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
ayokenny37:
busty lady with gigantic boobs?? tautology

Op whats the definition of busty?

Going by the mammoth size of those boobs, one might be forced to forgive the tautology and see it as necessary to repeat the phrase "busty lady" in the sentence.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Common Reasons For Break Up? / I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You / My Experience (I Hope This Encourages Someone Out There)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.