Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day (33657 Views)

Memes That Will Make Your Day / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by gaetano: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
It's good to be Loved
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by Emeonyerichard(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Just me and my Vaseline... #teamvaselinecrew
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by san316(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Kool
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
Guy you made my day. Thumbs up
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by AshawoGirl(f): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
sekundosekundo:
AshawogGirl any fvck to give?.

Yes. Lol. But am in my friends House
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by Zubby619(m): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
is my first time, let me come and be going. enjoy ur day
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by sekundosekundo: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Yes. Lol. But am in my friends House
Ah!, what are you doing there?.
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by AshawoGirl(f): 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Ah!, what are you doing there?.

Guess wink
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by sekundosekundo: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Guess wink
Hahaha... am not good at guessing.
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by AshawoGirl(f): 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Hahaha... am not good at guessing.

Cooking indomie. Laying on the bed and telling stories
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by teepsee(f): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
ponti93:
shocked
midehi2:
cheesy cheesy
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Space bookers, u can now come n comment ur reserve. It has gotten there
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by tmgold007(f): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ruq:
here's mine

Bae be like-Ruq it's Valentine's.

Me

LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by dayskid: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
Omowunmgold:
yee, today i will pari
u mean today is your regular day
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by multicolored(f): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
What is Valentine's day? Why the so much noise?
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by Tunjman(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
To whom it may concern: Use your head on Valentine's day so that you won't have to worry about the prices of baby food and diaper later in the year. Chances are you would queue to buy pap at government designated centres by November. Play safe, diaper is costlier than sanitary pad!
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by nams77: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chai! This op is wucked. I burst out into laughter now the customer in front of me thinks am laughing at her. Hope she won't go and complain to my BSM
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by CaroLyner(f): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ruq:
here's mine

Bae be like-Ruq it's Valentine's.

Me

I still don't understand this thing grin
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by Papishi(m): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Here's mine

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by ponti93(m): 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
teepsee:

Space bookers, u can now come n comment ur reserve. It has gotten there
my dear hw can i be bookin space on a post i created
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by seunlayi(m): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
uzoclinton:
my dear it doesn't matter who runs after whom... at the end YOU going to Hell. because sin is inevitable
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
Me on Valentine's day

1 Like

Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by sekundosekundo: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Cooking indomie. Laying on the bed and telling stories
Hmmm
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by DharmyYinks: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
uzoclinton:
my dear it doesn't matter who runs after whom... at the end we are all going to Hell. because sin is inevitable
With Christ sin is evitable. And only those who refuses to Repent will go to hell. So Repent!

1 Like

Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by Chijosky(m): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mine

Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
DharmyYinks:

With Christ sin is evitable. And only those who refuses to Repent will go to hell. So Repent!
Stealing, cursing, et al are all Evitable, but you see the sin of the mind.... it is just inevitable....

only someone living on a mountain top or in a cave would disagree.....
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by lordm(m): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ladyf where are you
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by DharmyYinks: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
uzoclinton:
Stealing, cursing, et al are all Evitable, but you see the sin of the mind.... it is just inevitable....

only someone living on a mountain top or in a cave would disagree.....
When you take away the sinful thoughts or cut it short when it enters your mind, that's the evitability of it.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by tashanja(m): 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Recommended to all Arse-nal fans.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
DharmyYinks:

When you take away the sinful thoughts or cut it short when it enters your mind, that's the evitability of it.
That my Guy is impossible..... God is powerful, but so is Satan and he is a very hard worker.
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by tpapi: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
LordXaaan:
Wetin be dis?
d kind of pics u put up here clearly shows u. r a local man
Re: Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day by LordXaaan: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
tpapi:
d kind of pics u put up here clearly shows u. r a local man
Ehee foreigner, Who ur ajeboness don epp?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.