Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,066 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? (12305 Views)

Poll: Sometimes, a woman needs a slap from her husband.

Yes, maybe, sometimes.: 16% (26 votes)
No, it's never acceptable.: 83% (131 votes)
This poll has ended

Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? / Why Do Wives Find It Difficult To Be In Subjection To Their Husbands.— (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by TerraCotta(m): 2:44am On Jan 18, 2007
Why are you backtracking now? You've already insulted the poor bastard, and now you're dismissing him. How do you know what my breath smells like anyway? grin
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:48am On Jan 18, 2007
I had a horrible nightmare and the stank odor still lingers
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Saddam: 2:51am On Jan 18, 2007
I suggest to adhere to the advise given to you above. No dey insult pple,
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by TerraCotta(m): 2:52am On Jan 18, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

I had a horrible nightmare and the stank odor still lingers

Ah--so you've been dreaming about me.

Saddam:

U sock

That's the spirit, Saddam! You should call her a dufus or insult one of her parents or something too--hit her where it really hurts.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:57am On Jan 18, 2007
Lmao. good one Saddam.

when you're done jacking off to it, tell me how you felt

anyway I gotta go watch Sopranos.

Ciao cheesy
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by omogenaija(f): 3:01am On Jan 18, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Lmao. good one Saddam.

when you're done jacking off to it, tell me how you felt

anyway I gotta go watch Sopranos.

Ciao cheesy

sorry to get off topic but who made that style ?? its really cute can i steal it from you ?
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Saddam: 3:03am On Jan 18, 2007
You know know say u don old u, better go think of how u go take do marry, born pikin.

Na after five u dey take style enter oh
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:04am On Jan 18, 2007
what are you referring to, omoge
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by TerraCotta(m): 3:05am On Jan 18, 2007
Saddam--you shouldn't have edited your post. It would have been best to let everyone get a look at your atrocious spelling and deficient wit.

You should have just left it at "you sock!" You had to go ruin it with your bizarre reference to pit toilets and childish Photoshop tricks. No one will ever take your insults seriously this way.

I see you've edited it back--well done wink Now if we can only get you to grow big enough balls to post your own picture, perhaps you'd get a speck of respect around here.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by omogenaija(f): 3:05am On Jan 18, 2007
ur naija outfit @theifofhearts
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Saddam: 3:05am On Jan 18, 2007
Ur mouth is like the ass of a gestating Pig
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:07am On Jan 18, 2007
oh it was made for a friend's engagement party.

You can take the style. The skirt is done really elegantly. I'd put the full picture up but who knows maybe Saddam will probably have photoshop do work on that too
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by omogenaija(f): 3:08am On Jan 18, 2007
e ma da oniranu , ti o ni ikan se nu . e ju lo . go enjoy american idol jare
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by TerraCotta(m): 3:11am On Jan 18, 2007
Abi o, OmogeNaija. Won ni pe awon ti on da were l'oun ti di were fun ra won.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Saddam: 3:11am On Jan 18, 2007
ThiefOfHearts

you no get sense, na to dey insult people up and down u sabie,

Like mother like daughter

You lack home trainning
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Saddam: 3:14am On Jan 18, 2007
TerraCotta

i just dey pity this bingo because I no just feel like to insult her
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by TerraCotta(m): 3:19am On Jan 18, 2007
Saddam:

TerraCotta

i just dey pity this bingo because I no just feel like to insult her

Saddam--I think subtle sarcasm is not your strong suit.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Saddam: 3:29am On Jan 18, 2007
TerraCotta

Na too much milk wey she drink as she small dey worry her,

you know see say her body grow pass her sense
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by WesleyanA(f): 4:12am On Jan 18, 2007
LMAO cheesy cheesy
funny.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by comechop(m): 4:59am On Jan 18, 2007
@ Terracota
You have a very interesting sarcastic style which is actually funny. I kinda like it. But pls cut down on the insulting and degrading remarks.

@Theifofhearts
Yea, u are pretty interesting too, you sound like a sensible and knowledgeable person, only slightly foul-mouthed and easily irritable. But yea, u r pretty cool

@Saddam
I'd daresay you are one of the most ridiculous posters i've ever met on nairaland. Seriously, where are you from and what is ur background? You're dirty insults and remarks just show that you actually possess no class. Really, no one knows who a fool is when he is silent, think about that for a second before you unleash ur barrage of insults.

And back to the topic, it is ridiculous to think of even slapping your wife, who are you? For starters, in this day and age, you CANT get away with it. There is no occasion that calls for physical or even verbal abuse. Who are you to slap your wife? Is she an animal that you got from ijebu market?
C'mon boys, GROW UP.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ehie007(m): 7:41am On Jan 18, 2007
Sometimes I believe some wives deserve a slap or two because they could drive their husbands to the limit. What do you think guys

i dont support guys that beat their wives what am saying is that some wives deserves one slap just to put them on check once in a while.

"its is better for a man to stay on the roof of his house than to live in the house with his ever nagging wife."
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by dennylove(m): 8:15am On Jan 18, 2007
Well, i don't know abt you, to me!!!!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT A WOMAN WILL DO TO ME THAT WILL MAKE ME TO SLAP HER , all in the name of CORRECTION!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
or CAUTION HER,
let drive out something here, when you married her,DON'T YOU NOTICE THE CHARACTER IN HER, or HER APPTITUDE
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by dennylove(m): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2007
Abi LOVE don BLIND your eyes?? cheesy grin smiley
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by 1love1(f): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2007
If any man slaps me, i'll hire those massive guys that work as bouncers in clubs to give him a taste of his own medicine.

after they slap him back for me, he'll learn to try talking through problems. cool
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by toyboy1(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2007
In this age and time
Y slap or beat ur wife wen u can easily carry AK47 or machine pistol to teach her some manners, either by givin her some indelible mark or outrightly murdering her, n lets see if u wont bag jail sentence lik reverend king or get hung like saddam.
Slap ur sef hard n see how it pain, thats d same pain u get (if u r human/civilised) wen u slap/beat ur wifey.
when pushed to the limit as a man, i will always suggest the silent treatment, it pays a whole lot.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Seun(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2007
If any man slaps me, i'll hire those massive guys that work as bouncers in clubs to give him a taste of his own medicine.

after they slap him back for me, he'll learn to try talking through problems.
You think that after suffering such disgrace you'll be able to live with him in the same house without any trouble?
Heh, I guess you just don't understand men. The only thing you can do is to dissolve the stupid relationship.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ajitaofeek(m): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2007
Really, some women can push you to the wall, but there are better ways to deal with them;

1, Do not eat her food for some weeks
2, Don't make love to her for six months
3,Leave the house and go to undisclosed destination for some times.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Razorr(f): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2007
@EHIE007
shocked
YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT! angry
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by texazzpete(m): 11:22am On Jan 18, 2007
ajitaofeek:

2, Don't make love to her for six months

make sure before u do that u fire the gardener/cook/househelp/driver lest ye reap more than ye sowed!

Nice to see most people here respect d dignity of womanhood etc etc. Me, i can't even think of slapping or beating my babe (of course that might have something to do with her long-standing threat of cutting off my 'Weapon of Mass Destruction' with a sharp knife grin). besides, i made sure i taught her the famous knee-in-the-balls trick to get rid of pesky guys, and i have no doubt that she'd turn it on me if need be grin
Seriously though, most troubles could be solved through dialogue especially if you guys are really in love. wife bashing sucks!

Now i'm gagging! this has gotta be the most sappy, sissy post i've made in nairaland in a long time, i need to flame someone somewhere else!
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ehie007(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2007
dennylove am not yet married for the records and for ajitaofeek if u dont make love to ur wife for six months how u want take survive except u find another lady to cushion the sex hunger.

my point is this we keep saying iits not good for a guy to beat his wife but in reality check a lot of men in nigeria really beat their wives i have witness some cases. am sure if they ask those men who beat their wives b4 they got married that wether they would beat their wives if she really annoys them they would swear to the father's grave that they wont do such a thing.
but in reality this things happen. men still beat thier wives in this present day.
i think its a character thing its takes the grace of God with a lot of prayer to change a man who is easily offended and hot tempered to change.

and ladies try all ur possible best not to throw ur husbands to the limit not all men can handle it.

guys what do u think.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ehie007(m): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2007
[size=8pt]RAzorr u are full of more shit.

punk!!!!!
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ehie007(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2007
razorr sorry for the shit stuff tot u was a guy.
just saw ur pic didnt know u were a sailor or a sailor to be.
and u looking good with that boat its like u were made for each other.
can we hook up thats if u are not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please How Do I Stop This / Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? / Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.