Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Caterwaul (bed Yelling) Being Recorded By Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caterwaul (bed Yelling) Being Recorded By Husband (764 Views)

Married Woman Caught By Husband Sleeping With Another Man In A Hotel / Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep / VIDEO: Niakid Bathroom Video Recorded By A Beautiful Innocent Girl Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caterwaul (bed Yelling) Being Recorded By Husband by whywhyogun: 6:17am On Feb 14, 2017
my naughty husband has invented a method to deter my active sex request (because in my house, usually it is I who broached the intercourse more than the other one) , by recording my bed yelling sound by a secret laptop audio receiver.

and he recently even teased me and annoyed me by broadcasting this irksome wabbling groan of mine, and forcing me to feel ashamed, when I asked a too frequent sex demand from him.

am I the one that should feel ashamed, as the caterwaul maker? or my bad boy husband is doing the double wrong thing, who can not fulfill his wife's sex demand, and even extenuates by such a low move?
Re: Caterwaul (bed Yelling) Being Recorded By Husband by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 14, 2017
cheesy

I wonder how u sound like grin

1 Like

Re: Caterwaul (bed Yelling) Being Recorded By Husband by whywhyogun: 6:41am On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

depends on his motion and the strength he prefers to use.

my volume varies from 0 decibel to 80 decibels.

at the newly beginning, it is a bittersome but gratified groan,a short utterance. during the intermediate process, i will huff out shrill and rhythmic yelling. a sudden silence will be the climax and the abrupt ending. but of course , even the ending will be accompanied by the sobbing sighs, in proportional to the dilatory and contracting motion of my still bulging crotch lips.
Re: Caterwaul (bed Yelling) Being Recorded By Husband by whywhyogun: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Caterwaul (bed Yelling) Being Recorded By Husband by whywhyogun: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

we are women, I guess we shout the same way

(1) (Reply)

3 Years Later Am Now Working Under My Ex(true Life Story) / Reason Why I Don't "Chase" One Girl For Too Long. / I Used This Product To Become A Love Making Champion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.