Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

3 Years Later Am Now Working Under My Ex(true Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Years Later Am Now Working Under My Ex(true Life Story) (767 Views)

When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Years Later Am Now Working Under My Ex(true Life Story) by Captainope(m): 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
What a life we are in , so complicated ,so amazing, so strong ,so direct and indirect
My name in uche okafor I am from imo state ,isu local government

I meet oluwabisi in the year 2009 she was a fat girl a little bit beautiful and so dedicated, she was just like a girl that want a man badly back then so she would do anything that would take her to be close to her man ,to be truthfully bisi was a perfect girlfriend if not a perfect wife, back then when we where both in mapoly she would come to my hostel wash my cloth,cook for me and she even pass huge time with me.

I saw bisi as a girl that is some how lonely ,it took me just 1hr3 6 min to toast her and she agreed back then,she told me some of her experience in relationship how they failed

Me as a guy i was a top class Casanova i like dating here and there when I was dating bisi back then I dated 4 girls along with her tho she was the most dedicated but my interest in her in not huge because that time I don’t have that liver to get in marriage diccusion with anyone

To cut the story short I find a way to break up with her some how , I told her my mum hate fat girls and me personally did not like ugly girls after dating her in school for 3 years

She beg me ,she cried ,she said back then I was her only hope because she did come from a poor family ,when she beg me too much on one blessed day I had to beat her up so she could know I hate her so much I do that to all my four girls too, i beat them all round

GETTING OUT OF SCHOOL
Getting out of school my dad lot is job I had to start hustling from scratch I had to live with some guys in agege then they sent me packing after just 3week ,I later went to live in mushin and then ikotun,

For the past 3 years my life as been so worst I have really suffered I send my CV to a bet company in Nigeria (where I work now)they accepted me I went for my interview I passed my salary was 150k i was very happy that finally my suffering is over ,Getting there on my first day I was directed to a office that i would be rectified as a staff the person I was about to meet is the accountant general in lekki.. Getting into the office guess who I saw?...
read more at http://africambs.com/2017/02/22/3-years-later-am-now-working-under-my-extrue-life-story/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Years Later Am Now Working Under My Ex(true Life Story) by boiz2men(m): 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
Filashade you are just sharing every goddamn thing you read angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Years Later Am Now Working Under My Ex(true Life Story) by megareal: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nonsense and ingredient. The grammar is enough to deny you jobs for years. And Uche Okafor cannot be from Cross River.

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Later Am Now Working Under My Ex(true Life Story) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
land

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Later Am Now Working Under My Ex(true Life Story) by Cornerstone2020(m): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
Waste of mb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Years Later Am Now Working Under My Ex(true Life Story) by baZOOKer: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Make sure u Bleep her some more sire

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Later Am Now Working Under My Ex(true Life Story) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Bloggers and lies................ tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Abstinence Hard On A Marriage? / Brain Teaser / Exercise Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.