Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Reason Why I Don't "Chase" One Girl For Too Long. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why I Don't "Chase" One Girl For Too Long. (764 Views)

Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] / Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why I Don't "Chase" One Girl For Too Long. by Ifakiland(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
When I see a gal and I like her, I go to her and tell her, if she agrees to date me fine if she doesn't I move on to the next one...this is because why struggle and chase a girl for too long when eventually after agreeing I'm still gonna cheat or leave her to go fork anoda pvssy.....and mind u, no two gals pvssy are the same, dey taste and feel different....they are like finer prints. So guys stop the strruggle and move to the next one cos even the hard to get ones are still gonna be cheated on so wats d point?

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Don't "Chase" One Girl For Too Long. by SmartchoicesNG: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2017

Many are madd few are roaming...

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Don't "Chase" One Girl For Too Long. by RoyalBlak007: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2017

♤. .....,,
Re: Reason Why I Don't "Chase" One Girl For Too Long. by torres89: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
u have a point
we men are naturally promiscuous
for every fine gal making Shakara for uuuu
10000 are out there willing to die for uuuu
but u don't have to rub it off on the poor ladies faces
play on player
Re: Reason Why I Don't "Chase" One Girl For Too Long. by Jaynom(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
torres89:
u have a point

we men are naturally promiscuous

for every fine gal making Shakara for uuuu

10000 are out there willing to die for uuuu

but u don't have to rub it off on the poor ladies faces

play on player

You are promiscuous.. .
Alot of men are promiscuous..
Please don't GENERALIZE
some of us are serial monogamists grin
Re: Reason Why I Don't "Chase" One Girl For Too Long. by Safiaa(f): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
OKAY...YOUR POINT?

There will always be better guys out there than you. Guys that are intellectually smarter than you. The list is endless. Better looking, richer, more successful with a bigger d!ck. So if you feel like you can cheat and not be cheated on yourself, then wake up and smell the coffee. You're not too special yourself.

Adios.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Don't "Chase" One Girl For Too Long. by Ifakiland(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Safiaa:
OKAY...YOUR POINT?

There will always be better guys out there than you. Guys that are intellectually smarter than you. The list is endless. Better looking, richer, more successful with a bigger d!ck. So if you feel like you can cheat and not be cheated on yourself, then wake up and smell the coffee. You're not too special yourself.

Adios.
I care less weda a hoe cheats on me...as long as she's available wen I need to fork
Re: Reason Why I Don't "Chase" One Girl For Too Long. by Safiaa(f): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Okay you'll be surprised when you fall in love with a girl, and you'll walk into her jumping on another mans package. undecided
Karma is a b!tch
Ifakiland:

I care less weda a hoe cheats on me...as long as she's available wen I need to fork

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Don't "Chase" One Girl For Too Long. by Ifakiland(m): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Okay you'll be surprised when you fall in love with a girl, and you'll walk into her jumping on another mans package. undecided
Karma is a b!tch
I'll chill outdoor for my turn

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Must Change In Order To Be Rich And Successful / How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat In A Month / When She Gives You A Head But You Refuse To Return The Favor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.