Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

What Did You Receive As Valentine Gift And What Did You Give? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Receive As Valentine Gift And What Did You Give? (445 Views)

Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Receive As Valentine Gift And What Did You Give? by GDex1(m): 7:00am On Feb 14, 2017
***takes up mic***

***clears throat***

Ehhmmm....
First of all, my Valentine greeting goes to the entire Nairaland Community. Then to all the pretty babes in this great forum.
But my special wishes goes to my Nairaland crush. She will immediately identify herself once she reads this post.(that babe too fine abeg).

***clears throat again***

Let's go straight dow to the business of today.

The purpose of creating this thread is for everyone to share his/her valentine gifts and also what you gave. Let's check between ladies and guys who show love better.
Simply take a snapshot and upload.

Just keep it rolling in.
Will be back to upload mine.

*thanks my people*
*clears throat again*
*drops mic*

Re: What Did You Receive As Valentine Gift And What Did You Give? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:03am On Feb 14, 2017
Bra and shimi
Re: What Did You Receive As Valentine Gift And What Did You Give? by Pxhone(m): 7:04am On Feb 14, 2017
OK
Re: What Did You Receive As Valentine Gift And What Did You Give? by oteneaaron(m): 7:08am On Feb 14, 2017
Game on.
Re: What Did You Receive As Valentine Gift And What Did You Give? by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 14, 2017
No val for me, I don't celebrate it
Re: What Did You Receive As Valentine Gift And What Did You Give? by slimthugchimee(m): 7:30am On Feb 14, 2017
this useless thread
Re: What Did You Receive As Valentine Gift And What Did You Give? by angelTI(f): 7:36am On Feb 14, 2017
Every day is valentine in my home to the glory of God.

My husband and I give ourselves love, trust, loyalty, respect and all is needed for a good marriage kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

...and so shall it continually be in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips To Help You Avoid A Fight In Your Relationship / Stay Away From NL Girls / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.