Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit (5281 Views)

Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / Check Out These Slim Girls With Big Booties / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 14, 2017
Hi Nlanders. Happy Val to you smiley.

Shout out to my skinny girls, remain skinny and love your body cheesy. Guys can never stop staring at our skinny And tiny waist(they love tiny waist tongue).

For those going out with la boo today, wear any of this to make his head feel boko haram cheesy.

Vaseline crew, gerarahere mehnnnnn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 14, 2017
There is something about skinny girls I can't get enough of. See more pix

Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 14, 2017
grin

Hang on there Op....

Thick babes can rock red dress too... wink grin

9 Likes

Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 14, 2017
skinny girls are all boney and no flesh. Nothin' to grab

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Presh900(m): 7:11am On Feb 14, 2017
see as them resemble tilapia...... I rather matvrbate than fvck those girls up there

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Epositive(m): 7:14am On Feb 14, 2017
Presh900:
see as them resemble tilapia
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by alobright17(m): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2017
HateU2:
Hi Nlanders. Happy Val to you smiley.

Shout out to my skinny girls, remain skinny and love your body cheesy. Guys can never stop staring at our skinny And tiny waist(they love tiny waist tongue).

For those going out with la boo today, wear any of this to make his head feel boko haram cheesy.

Vaseline crew, gerarahere mehnnnnn
Be my val.it will not take anything away from you only this kiss
Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2017
The fats will be like 'Add weight' not knowing they are trying to lose weight cheesy. Ellacute45, laveda, I lie . See more...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by dingbang(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2017
Skinny girls are the best girls to bang this valentine
Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Epositive(m): 7:23am On Feb 14, 2017
showmeyourpussy
Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Presh900(m): 7:35am On Feb 14, 2017
As they hurt me with their blows, I remained resolute . I couldn't tell them where the package was,telling them would amount to treasonable felony. When the big man got a little distracted by a phone call, I took my chance and jumped through the window with his lackeys at my heels.. I managed to outrun them and pretty soon they gave up... when I reached home, I went straight to my bedroom and brought out the package and a smile lit up my face... All my ffucks were intact!!!

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 14, 2017
Lalasticlala, I heard you love us skinny smiley. Seun, you like skinny girls

Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 14, 2017
Slim and Proud cool

#TeamSlim kiss
Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Mikylopez(f): 7:47am On Feb 14, 2017
I'll choose to be slim anytime anyday
Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by CaroLyner(f): 7:50am On Feb 14, 2017
Teamthick# grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2017
dingbang:
Skinny girls are the best girls to bang this valentine
undecided undecided
Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Mznaett: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2017
Make sensegrin
Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by amakadihot87(f): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2017
Its good to b slim...to some extent though.some guys hate d too lekpacious ones o.....( ebie aka na bed ebite ife)a lady should atleast b full at d right places u know wat i mean
Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by wristbangle: 7:57am On Feb 14, 2017
People whey e don belle full naim go dey think of valentine. Nonsense day sadsad
Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 14, 2017
HateU2 is slim...

So I love them skinny...

Soft werk...
Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by KingRex1(m): 8:35am On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hang on there Op....

Eww
Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hang on there Op....

WTF shocked
Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2017
wristbangle:
People whey e don belle full naim go dey think of valentine. Nonsense day sadsad
sweetheart, who broke your heart again embarassed
Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2017
grin

1 Share

Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by wristbangle: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2017
HateU2:
sweetheart, who broke your heart again embarassed

Naija. Don't know what to eat this morning sef sad. I wish I have d money.
Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Laveda(f): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2017
HateU2:
The fats will be like 'Add weight' not knowing they are trying to lose weight cheesy. Ellacute45, laveda, I lie . See more...

cheesy They look good.. You no lie.

Happy Val hon.
Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2017

Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2017
thick all the way.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2017
wristbangle:

Naija. Don't know what to eat this morning sef sad. I wish I have d money.
wait to they pay my alawee cheesy
Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2017
Laveda:

cheesy They look good.. You no lie.

Happy Val hon.
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Same to you sweet.
You hanging out?
Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:

thunder that is planning to fire you is doing fasting and prayer on top your matter angry
Re: Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Hat.eU2 is slim...

So I love them skinny...

Soft werk...
who tell you I'm skinny cheesy
Happy Val though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy / The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her / See How Thick This 'akamu' Is! Just How I Like It! ( Pics. Ins)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.