Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

See The Reason Amber Rose Kissed Wiz Kalifa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Amber Rose Kissed Wiz Kalifa (1249 Views)

My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose / Watch Amber Rose Twerking On Instagram (video) / Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason Amber Rose Kissed Wiz Kalifa by naijafengist: 7:13am On Feb 14, 2017
Amber Rose has cleared up any disarray over her present relationship status. The mum-of-one, 33, was spotted bolting lips with her previous spouse Wiz at a Grammys bash throughout the end of the week, starting gossipy tidbits about a compromise.

Be that as it may, she's presently demanded that their relationship is simply dispassionate and she didn't dump Hitting the dance floor with the Stars proficient Val Chmerkovskiy for the rapper.

Clearing up a thing or two, Golden composed on Instagram on Monday: "Wiz and I are family and we will be family for whatever remains of our lives for Sebastian.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://kizygist..com.ng/2017/02/revealed-why-i-kissed-whiz-khalifa.html

Re: See The Reason Amber Rose Kissed Wiz Kalifa by chukxie(m): 7:50am On Feb 14, 2017
The story of their lives, not mine!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 4 Story By Samuel Odamah / Nigerian Man Excreting On His Hand Abroad(GRAPHIC VIDEO) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.